• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my___ R&P Migration Thread

A. T. Henderson

R&P refugee
There is so much stuff that it's a little confusing though. LOL!

I took your advice: can't be without somewhere to argue with people! ;)

At least it looks like HTML works here. That'll be a welcome change from MySpace. Nice to see a few of the old regs starting to show up, though I suspect the bulk of them won't arrive until the bitter end of the R&P.

Fester

No idea how I did it, but I've finally joined the ranks of refugees who are banned from Friendburst. I have a theory that they see R&P refugees as "the wrong sort" for their site, and they're attempting to blackball all of us as they sort us out.

Since the site wasn't that great in the first place, I say good riddance.

not nom

No idea how I did it, but I've finally joined the ranks of refugees who are banned from Friendburst. I have a theory that they see R&P refugees as "the wrong sort" for their site, and they're attempting to blackball all of us as they sort us out.

man, all this talk about being banned from friendburst does make me want to sign up :D

drude seems to be kinda happy at friendproject.net? I dunno... diaspora (or similar projects) is where my heart is at, ALL other social networking can take a hike as far as I'm concerned... but that will take years to be any real fun, with features and also people and stuff, so until then it is sexy forum time for me ^^

Quadaffi

That's because you are all trolls. Except freethinker. The rest of you are foul mouthed antagonists. I predict you won't be here long either.

not nom

That's because you are all trolls. Except freethinker.

lies! freethinker is the trollest troll of all trolldom!

929e3010-0dff-4183-9ec3-df690155ba6c.jpg

good thing the cavalry is here, too :super:

Psalm57

LOL!!!! didn't you know we were a rag tag group?? jk. :p It cracks me up actually. I feel a bond with all you myspace refugees. ;)

Psalm57

That's because you are all trolls. Except freethinker. The rest of you are foul mouthed antagonists. I predict you won't be here long either.
What?? Randon a troll?? hahaha Nah... Not Randon. None of us are trolls, except maybe On. lol

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
... They aren't cruel overlords here or anything....

*doing cruel overlord things, notices this thread*

Oh hi! Welcome to the forum!:foryou:

*goes back to cruel overlord things... Muahahahahahaaaa*

idav

Being
Premium Member
We aren't all trolls. Like HH said a lot of us know our stuff especially the old regs.