• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Opinion On Congressman Weiner

RitalinO.D.

I'm appalled at the mere suggestion there might be something like sex anywhere in America. Are we no longer the pure nation of our immaculately conceived forefathers and foremothers?

I'm celebrate. So, I know I'm doing my part. What about you?

I like to celebrate too. Not so sure about the celibate part tho :p

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm appalled at the mere suggestion there might be something like sex anywhere in America. Are we no longer the pure nation of our immaculately conceived forefathers and foremothers?

I'm celebrate. So, I know I'm doing my part. What about you?
Far from being a prude, I consider this to be quite a cop out, Phil. Are you seriously suggesting that there is nothing wrong with a married man, with a child on the way, sending images of his private bits to salivating Twits? Is this acceptable behavior nowadays? Is this the kind of behavior we want in elected officials, to demonstrate such breathtakingly terrible personal judgment? Is it all forgivable because he only lied about the whole thing for the first week?

smidjit

A mans morality says a lot about his integrity. You can't have one without the other. Mr Weiner's moral compass appeared to lean a bit south. Pardon the pun.

Rakhel

For some reason I was just reminded of the guy who did the foot tap in the airport men's restroom stall. Was he forced to resign? I don't remember.

*Deleted*

We need 50/50 gender parity in Congress. (Ha! Our gender parity (or lack of) % in high gov't office is bested by that of Pakistan.)

With at least 33 1/3 % women in mass (mandate would help---no trickling in), we'd see some rapid changes. Like you see in Scandinavian countries.