• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My God, Why Have Thou Forsaken Me ?

nutshell

I don't think it matters which account of Jesus' last words is correct because for me they are all correct.

It is the moral truth that is important. Not the literal truth.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
lady_lazarus said:
'That's gonna sting in the morning.'
my good lady, i would hesitate to point out that for jesus, although it may hurt in the morning, it might also hurt now :biglaugh:

"my lord,my lord why hast thou forsaken me?"
oh yeah god and foresaken in the same sentence
well if jesus is god he is breaking the commandment
"do not say your lord god's name in vain"
oh yeah jesus....GREAT MISTAKE!!!
and you people see this guy as your savior
no wonder why christians have such a harsh singularity selfish and greedy life
the goal for self-immortality
and the thought of an already immortal god
does not either make sense nor have use
god is a selfish being for being greedy of his own immortality
so basically he is blinded by his own mortality and you people never chose to
notice the limits of your god...no offense.

Tek

For he did not say the lord god's name in vain for he is the Lord God, and ask his Father of His one many titles.

Tek said:
For he did not say the lord god's name in vain for he is the Lord God, and ask his Father of His one many titles.

your only using sigularity education...what would you know
people like you are educated lies and believe in lies that are represented to you
by biblical ongoing sin...god says thou shalt not kill...he smites people every now and then
that is not harmonic nor righteous of a god to do

Tek

Jesus last words were
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Tek

But this life is like hell no? so God brings People up to His purpose..... But they only Die in this illuision we call the world but they are not dead but awaken spirits...no?

Tek said:
Jesus last words were
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

tek he is not HERE
do you see that pervery HERE?
he is a good imaginary friend
and just that..

Tek

But all in all you chose what you think is right....... but if i find pure happyness better than saddness for that is what you believe, no?

Tek

is see tommorow as a bright and sunny day as you fore see a storm...... what is my right is your wrong and vice-versa......... for your heart is locked up by sorrow and saddness which brings chaos and hate. Why hate when one can love? For it is your opition to love or hate though i still prefer love

Tek

for you are like a ox with out a purpose....... wild and free but when you are hurt who is there to help you? When you are sad who is there to care for you

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
blood-lord14 said:
no wonder why christians have such a harsh singularity selfish and greedy life
the goal for self-immortality
...no offense.
Do you ever actually stop to think, or do you just let your thoughts ramble all of the time?

You have gone to great lengths to insult Christians and then have the temerity to say "no offense"??? This is nothing but fertilizer straight from the cow.

Nehustan

pecheux.jpg

Mary: 'Son I told you you should have got a proper job.'
Jesus: 'I know, I know, but I thought I'd hang about for a bit till I get things straight in my mind about where I'm going, you know...directions...that kind of thing...like they say Mom, from here...the only way is up'
Magdalene: 'wimper wimper wimper wimper'

(Disclaimer: I actually don't believe Jesus was crucified)​

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Oh Blood Lord..... Your making me so bored...... Swallowed in the devils flame..... sadly your posts remain the same..... If you dont play the game...... you will be banned once again..... you are sealing your own fate...... and you will not make the pearly gate.