• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Armpit Hair Is The Prettiest Ampit Hair On The Forum!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. It's just a fact: My armpit hair is the prettiest armpit hair of anyone on the Forum. Don't weep. Life is like that sometimes.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. It's just a fact: My armpit hair is the prettiest armpit hair of anyone on the Forum. Don't weep. Life is like that sometimes.
Thank you for sharing that, Phil. Don't bother posting any pictures, though, okay? We wouldn't be able to see them very well through the tears anyway. :rolleyes:

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Well, I shave mine so I can't say that mine is prettier. :p

Just make sure to shampoo and condition regularly so as to maintain the moisture level and it's silky texture.

So do people walk up to you and say, "Can I run my fingers through your armpit hair?" Man, you must get that often! :yes:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

I wish you hadn't shared that........... Mine isn't the pretiest anymore ?:sad4:

Off topic, this has just reminded me of what happened yesterday. My wife was waxing her legs yesterday morning, and asked james if he'd have his chest waxed (he really is rather hairy). Naturally, he told her what she could do with her idea, but I wanted to feel what it is like to have it done - so I volunteered to have mine done.

It was very disappointingly un-painful.........

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

If we cut it will you lose all your strength?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I would like to see evidence, perhaps something like this...

arm2b.gif