• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad's Enemies Scientific Errors

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
"Response: You'll have to stop lying for me to give a response."

After Post 64, I have done nothing that you deemed to be a lie. Therefore I have stopped lying. Therefore it is time for you to give me a response.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Response: Post 64 proves to the contrary.

Post 64 essentially says DeitySlayer lied in Post 62.

You later state:

Response: You'll have to stop lying for me to give a response.

After Post 62, I did nothing you called out as lying. Therefore, my 'lying' ceased to be. I discontinued my 'lying'. There was no more 'lying'. In essence, I stopped lying.

Now give me the response as to your sources for the benefits of unprocessed camel urine.

Fatihah

Post 64 essentially says DeitySlayer lied in Post 62.

You later state:

Response: You'll have to stop lying for me to give a response.

After Post 62, I did nothing you called out as lying. Therefore, my 'lying' ceased to be. I discontinued my 'lying'. There was no more 'lying'. In essence, I stopped lying.

Now give me the response as to your sources for the benefits of unprocessed camel urine.

xkatz

Fatihah,

Why does post 64 matter so much to you? Does it change the fact that we have asked you valid questions and you have refused to give evidence? Are you able to prove your own claims by not just disproving other people's evidence and/or claims but also providing evidence for your claims.

In other words... There's the statement, now where's the proof?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Fatihah,

Why does post 64 matter so much to you? Does it change the fact that we have asked you valid questions and you have refused to give evidence? Are you able to prove your own claims by not just disproving other people's evidence and/or claims but also providing evidence for your claims.

The problem is that he is somehow incapable of understanding that if I have not 'lied' since Post 62, which he critiqued in Post 64, then I have STOPPED lying.

Definition of 'stop': Cessation of a particular activity

Well I have ceased to 'lie', as you have not called out any of my posts after Post 62 as a lie. Therefore I have STOPPED LYING.

I think the problem here is that Fatihah doesn't have any sources for the beneficial qualities of unprocessed camel urine, so he's just stalling for time with his usual referals to previous posts which have no bearing on the conversation whatsoever.

Fatihah

Fatihah,

Response: Why ask a question as to why I won't converse with someone who clearly lies? Is it because you yourself is a liar as well?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Response: Why ask a question as to why I won't converse with someone who clearly lies? Is it because you yourself is a liar as well?

Fatihah, your condition for the answering of my question concerning the beneficial qualities of camel urine was 'to stop lying'.

I have not lied since Post 62; therefore I have stopped lying.

Therefore, should you fail to answer my question by providing the sources, you are the one who is lying. For you did say:

"Response: You'll have to stop lying for me to give a response."

I have stopped lying. Time for the response.

EDIT: You've alienated practically everyone on this forum, including your fellow Muslims, with your bullish and obtuse statements. Maybe insults aren't the best way to go?

Fatihah

The problem is that he is somehow incapable of understanding that if I have not 'lied' since Post 62, which he critiqued in Post 64, then I have STOPPED lying.

Definition of 'stop': Cessation of a particular activity

Well I have ceased to 'lie', as you have not called out any of my posts after Post 62 as a lie. Therefore I have STOPPED LYING.

I think the problem here is that Fatihah doesn't have any sources for the beneficial qualities of unprocessed camel urine, so he's just stalling for time with his usual referals to previous posts which have no bearing on the conversation whatsoever.

Response: It's amazing how you blatantly lie, yet speak as if your credible. Why display such sad beavior? What do you gain from it?