• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad's Enemies Scientific Errors

Fatihah

Why? It's a very clear responding to your claim. Just because pepsin is derived from the pig's stomach, that doesn't make the call to eat the pig's stomach logical or scientific. Same applies to calling those who suffer Potassium, sodium, or iron deficiency to drink human urine because it contains them, or calling to drink mare's
urine
ACS :: Urotherapy

Response: No one said it was. So your whole point is irrelevant.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Response: Yet you have absolutely no proof of your claim.
572yx6.jpg

Maybe every hospital in the world should keep a camel or two, just like they have emergency backup generators or blood banks -- you know, just in case there is a urine shortage.

Who needs surgical robots and x-ray machines when we already have camels?

Last edited:

Fatihah

Muhammad (pbuh) was sent as mercy for all
We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.
Qur'an 21:107
Not to cause us Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, and diarrhea, useing such statements.

Response: Again, no one said he was. Thus another irrelevant point. Perhaps another effort to draw us from the fact that you have absolutely no proof that camel's urine can not be used as a medicine. You laugh at the muslim, but the laugh is on you.

Response: Again, no one said he was. Thus another irrelevant point. Perhaps another effort to draw us from the fact that you have absolutely no proof that camel's urine can not be used as a medicine. You laugh at the muslim, but the laugh is on you.
But, there's no proof drinking camel's urine is medicinal. Just like my urine, your urine, a dog's urine, an elephant's urine, etc. That's the point.

Abu Rashid

I think the point being made is that some urine (and some chemicals isolated from urine) are used medicinally, so the idea that Muhammad (pbuh) might prescribe camel's urine is not all that far-fetched.

Is it really that hard to fathom? Does the desire to argue overrule common sense?

Fatihah

But, there's no proof drinking camel's urine is medicinal. Just like my urine, your urine, a dog's urine, an elephant's urine, etc. That's the point.

Response: That is your point. That is not "the" point. And yes there is proof that camel's urine is a medicine. Just not the proof that you want. The hadiths of bukhari and muslim are very reliable and factual and we know so based on the authority and authenticity of the qur'an, which is proven to be thruthful word of Allah(swt). And with scientific proof that premarin is a medicine, it makes the hadith even more reliable, rather than the opposite.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Response: That is your point. That is not "the" point. And yes there is proof that camel's urine is a medicine. Just not the proof that you want. The hadiths of bukhari and muslim are very reliable and factual and we know so based on the authority and authenticity of the qur'an, which is proven to be thruthful word of Allah(swt). And with scientific proof that premarin is a medicine, it makes the hadith even more reliable, rather than the opposite.
Yes, you exercise the Forer Effect most expertly.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
I think all understood this,no basis for the harmful urine thing,like it or not brother Fatihah. Now can you explain the 7 dates hadith?

And with scientific proof that premarin is a medicine, it makes the hadith even more reliable, rather than the opposite.
But Premarin has nothing to do with treating "bloated abdomens", it's used as a hormone therapy to replace estrogen in women who have had a hysterectomy. Furthermore, the medicine isn't urine. It's a few hormones (mostly estrogen). You can find hormones in body tissues, blood, etc. in lots of animals. The company that manufactures Premarin just chose to isolate the hormones from horse urine because that is the most profitable way to mass produce it. Horse urine itself doesn't contain enough estrogen to be an effective hormone replacement, the hormones have to be isolated and concentrated, and horse urine contains lots of stuff we probably don't want to be drinking. If you could mass produce human estrogen that would probably work much better. Finally, Premarin has seen a lot of controversy, apparently horse hormones are not a perfect replacement for human hormones, the drug causes cancers, stroke, blood clots, heart attacks, etc. and the company that produces Premarin has been successfully sued, it now carries a warning label.

So again, the medicine is not urine; it's not from a camel; and it's not used to treat bloated stomachs. The manufacturing method of this controversial drug in no way implies that anyone should drink camel urine.

You know, people with bleeding disorders are treated with a blood-clotting protein to replace the one they are missing, just as some women used to take Premarin to replace low/missing hormones after a hysterectomy. The protein exists in many places, but the company that manufactures it happens to isolate and concentrate their drug from the cells of Chinese hamster ovaries. Now, does this imply if you eat camel ovaries, that will cure something? No. It doesn't imply that. :no:

Last edited:
I think the point being made is that some urine (and some chemicals isolated from urine) are used medicinally, so the idea that Muhammad (pbuh) might prescribe camel's urine is not all that far-fetched.
It's not far-fetched that ancient Arabians would prescribe folk remedies. What is far-fetched is that the folk remedy has any basis in science.
Is it really that hard to fathom? Does the desire to argue overrule common sense?
It's common sense to drink out of a camel's penis like a garden hose? :p

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Now really, Who needs camel urine? 7 dates a day prevent everything, and taste a lot better to me...Fatihah?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
So other Muslims "Lava & eselam"....(Dates don't=wrong hadith)Is accepting the Fact that many of the so called "authentic Sahih hadith" are wrong, means that you agree Muslims need do reconsider the Islamic shariah's source of Singular narrations and doubts?.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
The proof that camel pee does jack**** for you is that no-one has ever benefited from drinking camel pee, and no-one is able to provide an example of someone who has. Perhaps you would like to volunteer yourself for control experiments, Fatihah, if you are so sure of its benefits?

As you stated on another thread, the burden of proof is on those who make the claim. Apparently if I claim Mughals committed atrocities, all you have to do to disprove this is to point to my lack of evidence that they did. So if you claim that urine is beneficial, all I have to do to disprove this is to point to your lack of evidence that it does.

Fatihah

The proof that camel pee does jack**** for you is that no-one has ever benefited from drinking camel pee, and no-one is able to provide an example of someone who has. Perhaps you would like to volunteer yourself for control experiments, Fatihah, if you are so sure of its benefits?

As you stated on another thread, the burden of proof is on those who make the claim. Apparently if I claim Mughals committed atrocities, all you have to do to disprove this is to point to my lack of evidence that they did. So if you claim that urine is beneficial, all I have to do to disprove this is to point to your lack of evidence that it does.

Response: Now you've reduced yourself to following me on another thread, with a complete different topic, still pushing this "Mughal" nonsense? Now this is just sad. Oh how desperate the defeated become.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Response: Now you've reduced yourself to following me on another thread, with a complete different topic, still pushing this "Mughal" nonsense? Now this is just sad. Oh how desperate the defeated become.

Actually, if you read the statement, it merely refers to how you would use 'proof' and 'disproof'. Apparently, if one makes a statement, and one is unable to prove it; as you claim I did; then the opposite; i.e. what you claimed; is true.

You claim camel urine is beneficial.

As you like to say; 'There's the statement. Where's the proof?'

Last edited: