• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
Bad Girls From Mars
DVD/ Color/ 86 Mins./ R/ 1991
javascript:void(0)A sexy European actress crosses the Atlantic for what she believes is a star-making role. The project is a sci-fi erotic thriller that has her romping in and out of bed. But what gives it a frightening tinge is that characters begin to die off one by one, and before long, what's on-screen seeps beyond the cameras. Brinke Stevens, Edy Williams and Oliver Darrow star in this kitschy film about the making of a movie.

cardero

Citizen Mod
JFK: The Special Edition
DVD/ Color/ 206 Mins./ R/ 1991
Oliver Stone's fascinating movie is part deconstruction, part re-creation and part history lesson all wrapped up in one. One of America's most enigmatic and mythical presidents, John F. Kennedy, is assassinated in Dallas, and a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, takes the fall. But was he acting alone when he shot JFK from the Texas Book Depository? This version includes extra footage added to the original theatrical version.

cardero

Citizen Mod
BOLT
DVD/ Color/ 97 Mins./ PG/ 2008
Featuring the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus, this animated adventure (nominated for a Best Animated Feature Oscar and Golden Globe) centers on a dashing German shepherd named Bolt, a canine actor forced into making an action-filled cross-country trek when he's accidentally shipped from Hollywood to New York. Believing that he and his fictional character are one and the same, Bolt gets a glimpse of what it takes to be a hero in the real world.

Almost cried.

Almost..

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Big Cube
DVD/ Color/ 98 Mins./ NR/ 1969
When tycoon Charles Winthrop dies in a boating accident, his wife, Adriana (Lana Turner), inherits his fortune. Adriana's stepdaughter Lisa (Karin Mossberg) and her drugged-out boyfriend, Johnny (George Chakiris), have their eye on the millions and scheme to dose Adriana with LSD and have her committed. Meanwhile, Adriana's friend (Richard Egan) tries to help her keep her sanity. Pamela Rodgers co-stars in this chemically laced cult classic.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Pineapple Express (Extended Edition)
DVD/ Color/ 117 Mins./ R/ 2008
After witnessing an underworld murder involving a corrupt cop (Rosie Perez) and a drug kingpin (Gary Cole), straitlaced pothead Dale Denton (Seth Rogen) must go on the run with his dealer (James Franco, in a Golden Globe-nominated role) to escape the wrath of the vengeance-minded criminals. Acclaimed indie auteur David Gordon Green directs the stoner road comedy, penned by Rogen and his Superbad co-writer, Evan Goldberg.

cardero

Citizen Mod
FUTURAMA: The Beast With A Billion Backs
DVD/ Color/ 90 Mins./ NR/ 2008
The crew at Planet Express must work overtime to seal a portal between their universe and an alternate universe ruled by the gargantuan alien Yivo (David Cross), whose Earth-conquering plans include making Fry the pope of the alternate realm. Bender, Leela, Amy, Farnsworth and the gang are back in this tentacle-packed feature spinoff of the hit animated series. Other guest voices include Brittany Murphy and Stephen Hawking.

Its not exactly the season comeback that I expected but I was surprised at how well they played as feature length movies. I've rented all four of them.

sarahjane127

Scientific Mind
Rumor has it : Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. Love story. I liked it alot. Really made me realize why you are with the person you are with and why you long for something you don't have.

Anywhere but here: Jason Biggs, Christina Ricci, Woody Allen. Weird movie. It drove me crazy. I wasn't too fond.

Marley & Me: Jennifer Aniston and owen wilson i think? Loved it. Very good story if you like animals (dogs), even still i think i would still be a good story.

He's Just not that into you: Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johanson. Good movie. Humorous. Shows the pros and cons of relationships. I loved it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
FUTURAMA: Into The Wild Green Yonder
DVD/Color/ 88 Mins./ NR/ 2009
While humanity awaits the magnificent new Green Age, ancient forces return to screw up everything, leaving Fry (voiced by Billy West) as the best hope for the universe -- yikes! -- in this feature-length "Futurama" installment. Meanwhile, Fry also falls for a married fembot, and Leela (Katey Sagal) goes on the run from Zapp Brannigan (West). Bonus features include "How to Draw Futurama in 10 Very Difficult Steps."

cardero

Citizen Mod
Bad Boy Bubby
DVD/ Color/ 114 Mins./ NR/ 1993
Sequestered from civilization since birth, 35-year-old Bubby (Nicholas Hope) is deemed "a bad boy" by his abusive Mum (Claire Benito), who's kept him indoors by telling him he'll die outside. But when Bubby finally leaves the house, he's forced to confront his fears -- and learn some truths about humankind. Australian auteur Rolf De Heer directs this darkly comic cult hit, which won praise at the Cannes Film Festival.

Interesting.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Saw Children of Men last night for the first time. not a bad movie, but I'm getting tired of the ridiculous dystopian vision of Britain and British forces in this recent trend of British movies.