• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More random questions about girls

Mr Cheese

i have questionz :D

why do most of women want to have attention? why do they care so much about what they wear and how they are perceived by strangers? why do they want compliments? why don't they say what they really want to say and instead play weird games and force people to find out what they mean?

why?

why?

because they have sexy ankles? :facepalm::help:

Erebus

i have questionz :D

why do most of women want to have attention? why do they care so much about what they wear and how they are perceived by strangers? why do they want compliments? why don't they say what they really want to say and instead play weird games and force people to find out what they mean?

why?

why?

Because they are every bit as nervous and confused as men.

to The Amazing Loser: It's very kind of you to give your friend the gifts you bought, but just be careful about waiting for them to break up. I'd recommend you find somebody else, waiting for a break up will only give you a hard time emotionally.
Best of luck.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
For a lot of women I dont think its because they are "confused".Women like to "feel pretty" and styles and fashions help her achieve that.And if you notice its usually toehr women admiring her fashion.Or her hair..or whatever..

This is going to sound bizzare to some..But clothing can also enchance a mood or bring on a mood.i.e 'when I wear this dress I feel festive"..."when I wear these pants I feel like a "slob".

And Im sure without a doubt that the media takes hold of what women might already be geared toward and put pressure on her to keep up.And to maintain..stay as youthful looking as possible etc...

Women are sent the message too..this not just that they want "attention" from strangers..we are "informed" that we need to keep ourselves physically attractive for our husbands.

Love

Dallas