• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mods Are Life! Your Favorites?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
No, not "mods" as in staff members. I'm talking about video game mods, which I view as quite possibly the best thing about PC gaming. :D

I'm currently playing on an Ark server that has several mods, including Extinction Core. That mod has so much content it could seriously pass as free DLC or a free expansion pack. Very impressive and fun.

What are your favorite mods for any game?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow. It's been so long since I've had a gaming computer. I've been stuck on a console playing vanilla, but my personal favorites were the Alternative Start and Moonpath to Elsweyr mods for Skyrim.

Spideymon77

A Smiling Empty Soul
My goal in life is to mod every game I play in some way. I'd have to say my favorite mod is a childhood favorite. A simple little mod in Grand Theft Auto that turns the protagonist into Ghost Rider. I loved riding around the city and watching everything around me explode. Good times.

Another one of my favorites has to be Mugen. It's basically a fighting game you are supposed to mod. There's surprisingly a huge community around that game still. Name the character, you can probably play as them on Mugen.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Easy. Legacy of the Dragonborn mod for Skyrim. It essentially adds a huge mansion in Solitude with places to store every unique item in the entire game. It also has places for items from other mods, which are even included in the download for convenience.

Anyway, you play Ark? The server I play on has a 7x gather rate. It's terrifying.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Minetest is still in beta but playable. Its sometimes a game for online multiplayer .. in addition to mods it runs sub-games. My favorite is Legend of Minetest though both it and the vanilla game are incomplete.