• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mister_T & MysticSang'ha: Pirates vs Ninjas Discussion

Troublemane

So I take it this is a strange, free-for all kind of One on One debate. :D

(my my my, so much has changed since Phil left...):angel2:

Yes Man

Premium Member
It depends on the situation. I would say that pirates are pretty damn cool, in that they get the booty, the women, the BEEF JERKY. On the downside, they're not very clean. And don't get me started on modern pirates, they give old-fashioned pirates a bad name. Ninjas are cool when doing their job and I like their sense of fashion. However I seriously doubt the claims of them being great assasins. Although they did kick some major butt in Thunderball. ROCKET GUNS? OH YEAH!!!

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Heather's introduction of ninja turtles into the discussion is way out of bounds. Ninja turtles are awesome because they are turtles, and in spite of the fact that they also happen to be ninjas.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I predict that sooner than later, Nick's arguments won't have a leg to stand on.

Too bad that wooden leg used to prop up all the pirates is being swiped by uber-cool floor moves by NINJAS!! :ninja:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Heather is obviously drunk and has no clue what she's talking about (I'd be drunk too if I had to defend Ninja's testicular fortitude this early in the morning). And her wishful thinking about me not having a leg to stand on, is just that: Wishful. I'll have a blunderbuss samich' waiting for ya when ye try to take me leg, deary. :pirate:

ravenstrike

Court Jester
NINJAS ARE TOTALLY FTW.
I mean, who ever heard of a pirate who could vanish, reappear behind someone, off them, and then vanish again?

ravenstrike

Court Jester
my friend supports pirates, this is his argument : Have you ever heard of a ninja getting laid by bar wench? or having a boat? Or a parrot/monkey? No. Ninja's are lame land walkers, pirates rule the seas.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
my friend supports pirates, this is his argument : Have you ever heard of a ninja getting laid by bar wench?
A ninja is basically a kickass Samurai with something really important to do. Samurais do all right with the ladies.

Do you spend your working time trying to pick up? You probably wait until you're off work for the day and have changed out of your uniform into some clubbing clothes, right? Same for ninjas.

or having a boat?
Sure, some ninjas have boats. The difference, though, is that a ninja without a boat is still a ninja. A pirate without a boat is a hobo with a sword.

Or a parrot/monkey?
Sure they can if they want... but not every day is "take your pets to work day".

No. Ninja's are lame land walkers, pirates rule the seas.
I still think ninjas are pretty cool, pirates are pretty cool, and ninja-pirates (or Dopp's pirate-ninjas) are awesome.

ravenstrike

Court Jester
my friend (we call him fenrir) is saying that Samurai's don't get ladies because pirates stole them all. Also, their pets are PART of work.