• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mister_T & MysticSang'ha: Pirates vs Ninjas Discussion

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Hiya MoonWater. That's just the Christo side of you, pointing out that this is supposed to be a "one on one" thing. But the Pagan side of you KNOWS **"seven on three" is even better.

*Nixxie*

**Please refer to Mrs. Cardero for the correct current head count.
Ooh that's sexy. :flirt:

Yeah, split personalities can be fun:woohoo:But they can also be confusing:areyoucra.
At least both sides of me agree that ninjas are da bomb.:ninja::D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Can't we all just get along?

MystT1.jpg

Ok.......Ok.

Sorry Nick. Looks like Heather is winning.

MystT.jpg
There can be only one, Rizza.

And no Heather is not winning: There's just an abundance of bad taste in this thread. :p

*Covers face in anticipation of incoming rotten tomatoes*

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Aw, what's the matter, Nick? Are your monotonous arguments of "YEAH! We'll put a boot in yer ***!" getting old?

[yawn]"Here! Eat some cannonball!"[/yawn]

Pirates sound more and more like George W. Bush every day. :p

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Aw, what's the matter, Nick? Are your monotonous arguments of "YEAH! We'll put a boot in yer ***!" getting old?

[yawn]"Here! Eat some cannonball!"[/yawn]

Pirates sound more and more like George W. Bush every day. :p
My "monotonous" arguments are apparently sufficient enough to blow holes (no pun intended) in what you are trying to pass off as valid points.

Would you like a side of fries with that cannonball? :flirt:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Cannons depend on ammunition. Which you're running out of quickly, Nick.

Ninjas don't need ammunition. They can attack high and low. They can evade gunfire and can even use mind control techniques against the brain-dead pirates.

So sure, pirates are fun for a little bit. I'll see my ninja come on board for a party disguised as one of them, have some rum with the crew and watch them get drunk, and then slit their throats after they've passed out from their stupor.

Pirates are a temporary party-gang. That's good for a few hours. Ultimately, though, ninjas always win. :ninja:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MysticSang'ha said:
Cannons depend on ammunition. Which you're running out of quickly, Nick.
Wishful thinking at it's finest. I've got enough ammo to last me 'til doomsday.

And Pirates have an unlimited supply of ammuntion...it's called taking everybody elses should we ever run out by some miraculous twist of fate.

MysticSang'ha said:
Ninjas don't need ammunition. They can attack high and low. They can evade gunfire and can even use mind control techniques against the brain-dead pirates.
I agree that Ninjas don't need ammo: What good would ammo do someone who's in that "Big-Tree-Top-In-The-Sky?" If Pirates are brain-dead, then Ninjas are the byproduct of cranial abortions.

MysticSang'ha said:
So sure, pirates are fun for a little bit. I'll see my ninja come on board for a party disguised as one of them, have some rum with the crew and watch them get drunk, and then slit their throats after they've passed out from their stupor.
And with a quick jab of the cutless pointed at his back, your Ninja will wake up from that fantasy that he conjoured up, to take his mind off of the ever-shrinking plank in front of him.

MysticSang'ha said:
Pirates are a temporary party-gang. That's good for a few hours. Ultimately, though, ninjas always win. :ninja:
The song they play at Disneyland isn't "Yo-ho, yo-ho a Ninja's life for me!" Proof is in the pudding deary. ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
*sigh* My father was a pirate, my mother was a ninja. This thread is opening up some old wounds.

I'm sending you guys my therapy bill (make the check out to Joe's liquors please).

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Looks like I'll need to be bringing back my old sig...

:ninja: > :pirate:

The benfits of a lifetime of training in Ninjitsu far outweigh the benfits of being a cleanliness-challenged drunk with a gun and boat... I mean anyone can do that...

In the actual debate Mister_T challenged the fortitude of the Ninja. I say take the plank out of your eye before you look for the speck in mine. What do pirates do? The attack un/lesser armed MERCHANTS, with OVERWHELMING numbers! Then when the navy shows up, what do they do? They RUN! Cowardice at its finest.

Proof that Pirates are more fun. ;)
The Ninja's fun is in killing your entire crew by himself without anyone ever knowing what's going on...

Finally, I'll take Geisha over disease-ridden bar wenches any day...

Troublemane

I will say this for pirates, they are handi-capable! :)
:pirate:

I mean, the only ninja ive ever heard of with prosthetic limbs is Neil, the quadruplegic ninja. And he just rides a skateboard.
:ninja:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I will say this for pirates, they are handi-capable! :)
:pirate:

I mean, the only ninja ive ever heard of with prosthetic limbs is Neil, the quadruplegic ninja. And he just rides a skateboard.
:ninja:

Maybe because ninjas can use evasive techniques to avoid injury. They're quick! And that's hot. :p

tomspug

Absorbant
Pirates have the mystical power of rum.

Also, they are wily and unpredictable, thus rendering the ninja possibly off balance.

And pirates collect gold. What do ninjas collect? The heads of japanese warlords? Gross.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Pirates have the mystical power of rum.

I know the power of rum personally, and it ain't mystical.

Also, they are wily and unpredictable, thus rendering the ninja possibly off balance.

Impossible. Ninjas are trained to be balanced in any situation.

And pirates collect gold. What do ninjas collect? The heads of japanese warlords? Gross.

Interesting that ninjas are the "sissies" here........