• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mister_T & MysticSang'ha: Pirates vs Ninjas Discussion

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My door swings one way Jeff. :pirate:
That's okay. Ninjas can use the window.

Edit - methinks one of two things just happened:
- I posted at the exact same moment you edited
- Ninjas have absconded with your old post and put a new one in its place.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
That's okay. Ninjas can use the window.

Edit - methinks one of two things just happened:
- I posted at the exact same moment you edited
- Ninjas have absconded with your old post and put a new one in its place.
It's those rotten Ninjas I tell you!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama

Can't we all just get along?

MystT1.jpg

Ok.......Ok.

Sorry Nick. Looks like Heather is winning.

MystT.jpg

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Johnny Depp is cool and all but I still have to say ninjas win out over pirates. By the way, isn't this supposed to be one on one debate here?

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Johnny Depp is cool and all but I still have to say ninjas win out over pirates. By the way, isn't this supposed to be one on one debate here?

Hiya MoonWater. That's just the Christo side of you, pointing out that this is supposed to be a "one on one" thing. But the Pagan side of you KNOWS **"seven on three" is even better.

*Nixxie*

**Please refer to Mrs. Cardero for the correct current head count.
Ooh that's sexy. :flirt:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

That's what I was thinking. For some reason, Nick has it in that beautiful head of his that a debate exists. :shrug:

I'm still waiting for his response. My Magic Eight Ball tells me that an answer from him "might happen soon."

Maybe we can all have a go on the trampoline while we wait? :trampo:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
By the way, isn't this supposed to be one on one debate here?
Nope... the one-on-one debate's over here. This is the discussion thread for us to talk about their debate, so anyone can post here.

Anyone but pirates, that is, because very few pirate ships have internet connections. :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Nope... the one-on-one debate's over here. This is the discussion thread for us to talk about their debate, so anyone can post here.

Anyone but pirates, that is, because very few pirate ships have internet connections. :D

Ah, don't take the wind out of my sails, Jeff! Let me continue with the trash talk, PLEEEEEEZE! :p

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
That's what I was thinking. For some reason, Nick has it in that beautiful head of his that a debate exists. :shrug:

I'm still waiting for his response. My Magic Eight Ball tells me that an answer from him "might happen soon."

Maybe we can all have a go on the trampoline while we wait? :trampo:
Keep your pants on. Mr. T will be responding shortly. ;)

........:pirate: