• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Middle east heat dome prophecy

I just created this account on religious forums, hello! My name is PaganProphet, I am a christian/wiccan, or eclectic christian/eclectic pagan or whatever you wish. And I am a prophet, not in the sense of a Great Prophet like Muhammed or Moses or Jesus or something, I don't consider myself special.

In my religion and in the ancient world, prophets were widespread, prophets are still revered in Hindu India, and there are many many many among that nation. That is how I consider myself.

Albeit I consider myself more gifted then most of the world's current prophets. But I still drink, I smoke ciggarettes, I don't consider myself some kind of special person, I am a person like you, whether you beleive what I am saying or not.

I answer to the greko/roman gods Apollo and Artemis/Diana, however aswell as to the Christian God(i know I will get harrased for this, I don't really care, my life is my buisness, no one has the right to tell me what gods I can and can't worship).

In the ancient world prophets had the power to somewhat influence events, as well as prophecize them, I have this ability as well, as long as I remember, before I was aware of it.

I have been considering for years coming out to the world via the Internet and keeping myself hidden, and I have decided to do so.

My first prophecy is regarding the heat wave in the middle east.
By august 6th-7th~ the heat wave will end, and there will be downpours in many areas where rain is possible, as well as much rain in dryer areas.
The Christian God has mercy on the people's of Iran and the middle east, as well as Apollo, and this heat will end, followed within a day by downpours, however not floods.

Lol you may think I'm offended but I am actually smiling, the meme or wtv is funny windtalker lol...I am use to being ridiculed, but people who are close to me usually eventually start trying to come up with crazy scientific explanations that I have some kind of hyper-intuition, :p, and no I don't go telling everyone I am some kind of son of God, I mostly keep to myself, i'm aware people's first reactions are that I either want attention or am dilusional, I just thought i'd try my hand at posting about online and see where it goes.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
and no I don't go telling everyone I am some kind of son of God, I mostly keep to myself, i'm aware people's first reactions are that I either want attention or am dilusional, I just thought i'd try my hand at posting about online and see where it goes.
Well, talk about taking it from keeping these 'visions' to yourself to posting them on the World-Wide Web. :) That's a radical first step. Is that stepping over the edge?

Umm no, you see, because if I told everyone I know, they would start telling everyone else I know i'm insane. Here I can reach people who may be interested, and anonymously, and yes I just posted an actual discussion, I was active on religiousforum, as well on politicalforum, before my son came, and I became focused on that these past 4 years( he is almost 4)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What, to you, is a prophet?

I ask because with respect to contemporary Paganisms, the word doesn't make as much sense to use. Direct connections with the gods are not only commonplace, but expected as they are mystical/experiential religions rather than revealed religions, and in that sense, all Neopagans are "prophets." But that term "prophet" can have other connotations that are perhaps inappropriate for Neopaganisms - as in it technically is to refer only to those who claim to speak for the one-god of the Abrahamic religions, which non-syncretic Pagans either do not recognize or do not work with.

To me a prophet, is someone who as far beyond the average spiritually enlightned persons forseeing abilities and contact with his/her god(s).

You have your opinions of paganism and the world that existed before, I have mine, the good thing about being pagan, is we don't tell each other how to be pagan, right? :)

As for how they come, they just come as they do, also if I read something, they may come as to that matter (global and local events). I will not get into what has happened lately that I foresaw, I do not want to seem like a lunatic...:(. They come according to what I witness in the news or through word of mouth, that I am moved through divinity. I do not hear voices or anything, it is more like anyone's relationship with the divine, except much stronger.

Currently there is nothing else on the go :).

Also I was tempted to give a date, but dates might not be Perfectly on point, God's do not exactly work on a schedule, but roughly soon after those dates at least, and definetely heavy rain as I not at all expected or common to those areas will come almost immediately.

Curious George

Veteran Member
I just created this account on religious forums, hello! My name is PaganProphet, I am a christian/wiccan, or eclectic christian/eclectic pagan or whatever you wish. And I am a prophet, not in the sense of a Great Prophet like Muhammed or Moses or Jesus or something, I don't consider myself special.

In my religion and in the ancient world, prophets were widespread, prophets are still revered in Hindu India, and there are many many many among that nation. That is how I consider myself.

Albeit I consider myself more gifted then most of the world's current prophets. But I still drink, I smoke ciggarettes, I don't consider myself some kind of special person, I am a person like you, whether you beleive what I am saying or not.

I answer to the greko/roman gods Apollo and Artemis/Diana, however aswell as to the Christian God(i know I will get harrased for this, I don't really care, my life is my buisness, no one has the right to tell me what gods I can and can't worship).

In the ancient world prophets had the power to somewhat influence events, as well as prophecize them, I have this ability as well, as long as I remember, before I was aware of it.

I have been considering for years coming out to the world via the Internet and keeping myself hidden, and I have decided to do so.

By august 6th-7th~ the heat wave will end, and there will be downpours in many areas where rain is possible, as well as much rain in dryer areas.
The Christian God has mercy on the people's of Iran and the middle east, as well as Apollo, and this heat will end, followed within a day by downpours, however not floods.
How can a 7 day prediction be a prophecy when weather channels could give such information?

The heat dome is part of a "ridge" that can be predicted to pass. I don't know too much about weather but if someone predicted the weather I wouldn't call them a prophet, if they were right, and I certainly wouldn't call them a prophet of they were wrong. So, you are in a lose lose situation. Do you have any prophecy that could not be garnered from study?

Flankerl

Also I was tempted to give a date, but dates might not be Perfectly on point, God's do not exactly work on a schedule, but roughly soon after those dates at least, and definetely heavy rain as I not at all expected or common to those areas will come almost immediately.

Oh look the back paddling begins.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

I disagree

Middle east is on heat already , so the heat wave suppose comes from ME to world .

I am north Africa , Biskra , our weather is unbelievable in summer , especially in August , so you could compare it to MOON or MARS planet weather :mad:

I feel sometiems if i jump i will touch the sun :D