• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

Oh, sorry, must have missed that, but you can't really blame me since I haven't read all the recently combined threads.

Well, that makes this thread even more pointless than I had previously thought. That's unfortunate, Mickiel. You're not even trying to prove the existance of a god, are you?

A pointless thread, with over 24, 000 views. What does that say for this forum? Or for people? Are you suggesting that pointlessness attracts attention?

Peace.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
A pointless thread, with over 24, 000 views. What does that say for this forum? Or for people? Are you suggesting that pointlessness attracts attention? Peace.
The reason for over 24,000 views is similar to why everybody slows down to look at a traffic accident.

Let me add that I for one do not doubt mickiel's belief that god exists, or for that matter that mickiel's god actually does exist. But we have to put existence into perspective.
Beyond our four dimensions exists this god, in the form of a mental construct! Mickiel's god, is a thought-form, as is everything outside of our physical / objective universe.

This mental construct / god is representative of Man's primitive longing to be "at one' atoned with his perception of some Universal Harmony. Hence the illusion that one would 'see' god in everything.

Last edited:

Pure-Truth

Well I think it is mind blowing, and I think Religious Education Forums decision to combine all the differing post was professional. So following that direction, I will just throw in all the other proofs as I continue. Such as " Crying", crying is a proof of God. Just as " Sound " is. But the sound of crying is verbal grief, or uncontrolled Joy even.
Like that crying out in outrage, by a fictitious perfect gawd when its perfect creations, forced it to diddle some 11 or 12 year old so some half breed could be born to suffer for all so called sins that were and will - NAY must occur just in order declared perfect fictitious plan pans out?
Why do we do it? Our eyes shed tears, and our eyes are proof of God also.
But here we all are still waiting to see this claimed fictitious gawd, and so your fictitious gawd remains your delusion and yours alone!
The sorrow manifest itself in actual water coming out of our eyes. And water is another proof of God which I will get into next year. Speaking of Year, human timetables is yet another proof of God. Time itself is another proof of God.

Its so much proof, its just mind stirring. We cry, because its designed release, and it has no evolutionary elements contained within its reality. Although it can be described as a physical thing, it is brought about by an emotional thing.

And I want to go into that mixture.

Peace.
How about stopping somewhere? Anywhere? and go into some critical details? or do you have a problem with details much like how all fiction seems to have a problem with details!

Or are your delusions so vast you cant stop anywhere to consider the details?

If you cant I will have you know I am about to unsubscribe..

2~Duh~Loo!

Pete..

mickiel

Or are your delusions so vast you cant stop anywhere to consider the details?

If you cant I will have you know I am about to unsubscribe..

2~Duh~Loo!

Pete..

Unsubscribe then, please. Take your business elsewhere and I am left at peace.

One lest Atheist to deal with.

Peace.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
You said you will be posting your 100 proofs of your God. Now that this has been confined to one thread, why don't you just make a list and we can get this all overwith?

mickiel

No, but people are always amused by the blatent lunacy of a fundamentalist.

No Atheist, its proof I am in front in the mind game. My thoughts are superior to yours.

Don't forget that. My mind garners attention. So I must live with that reality and not let it get to my ego.

Whats it feel like Atheist, dealing with someone who the public is so interested in?

Peace.

mickiel

No Atheist, its proof I am in front in the mind game. My thoughts are superior to yours.

Don't forget that. My mind garners attention. So I must live with that reality and not let it get to my ego.

Whats it feel like Atheist, dealing with someone who the public is so interested in?

Peace.

Whats it feel like Atheist, to deal with the overwhelming? Whats it feel like, I want to know. Explain to me what it feels like. To know and deny reality? Blatant proof in front of your eyes, the sheer math for all to see.

Whats it feel like?

Peace.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope

Peace.
We are not interested. We are entertained. This is not much different than how someone might look at a bloody corpse in the street that had jumped out of a building. Nobody really wants to see that, but you can't keep yourself from looking as you walk by.

mickiel

We are not interested. We are entertained. This is not much different than how someone might look at a bloody corpse in the street that had jumped out of a building. Nobody really wants to see that, but you can't keep yourself from looking as you walk by.

Whats it feel like Atheist, to know your mind is being raped? I am intruding your consciousness, and the public is interested in it. You berate the public with meaningless assumption of their attention. I have you now, and I am going to embarass you while I have you.

Peace.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Whats it feel like Atheist, to deal with the overwhelming? Whats it feel like, I want to know. Explain to me what it feels like. To know and deny reality? Blatant proof in front of your eyes, the sheer math for all to see.

Whats it feel like?

Peace.
Proof of what? proof that there is a God?

As there is many Gods and Goddesses in the world. Most of your proves only proof that, yes there is a God and a Goddess. Also it proof only that Man has a brain, and that one can use it. nothing more and nothing less.

mickiel

Proof of what? proof that there is a God?

As there is many Gods and Goddesses in the world. Most of your proves only proof that, yes there is a God and a Goddess. Also it proof only that Man has a brain, and that one can use it. nothing more and nothing less.

There is no male and female God, God is neither. God is, and I do not know what he is, but I know he cannot be defined in human gender.

Peace.

mickiel

There is no male and female God, God is neither. God is, and I do not know what he is, but I know he cannot be defined in human gender.

Peace.

Listen, I will lead this site into the unknown, I do not know why, but I will. I do not position myself, I am forced into it. I just know things are going to happen.

I just know it.

Peace.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
mickiel,
This is the 3rd post of mine that you have ignored . . . am I hitting home my friend?
As with alcoholics and drug addicts, denial is at the root of their inability to overcome their 'Adversary'. Get over it, your god doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.