• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I desire to fly like an egale Atheist, I already do in my dreams, dreams yet another proof of God. Your sarcasm is proof of God, he beckons me to attack you and I quess he feels like your submission will determine something yet determined. So I will compley.

The sweet smell of it beckons me on.

Dance Atheist, dance for me.

Peace.

Your reply is proof that God doesn't exist. Victory for atheism.

Morse

To Extinguish
I personally challange you to present your post, and prove your thread will garner as many replies. I rarely challenge, but the gall of such assumption intriques me.

Prove to me your assumption, start your post. Give me the evidence that what you claim is true. And as your post dies, mine will live on, but I will take such and oppurtunity to pound further on your head myself.

Peace.

Peace.

That would require me to make 10+ spam threads, and then the mods compile them. Sort of like they did with yours. And Idunno about you mate, but I don't spam threads. I really don't understand, have you been given any spam infractions?

So no, I won't create those threads. Notice the plural. You seem to think that because the mods compiled your spam into two threads, that you are more popular.

And in any case, your "personal challenge" is near meaningless to me. I really don't care for popularity contests.

Regards,
Morse

Commoner

Headache
I desire to fly like an egale Atheist, I already do in my dreams, dreams yet another proof of God. Your sarcasm is proof of God, he beckons me to attack you and I quess he feels like your submission will determine something yet determined. So I will compley.

The sweet smell of it beckons me on.

Peace.

Ok, now I'm beginning to think you might like ham. Ham, another proof of god.:danana::danana::danana:

Last edited:

Commoner

Headache
Bananas: The Atheist's Nightmare.

Yes indeed, the biggest blow atheism has suffered since the crocoduck:

crocoduck.jpg

mickiel

That would require me to make 10+ spam threads, and then the mods compile them. Sort of like they did with yours. And Idunno about you mate, but I don't spam threads. I really don't understand, have you been given any spam infractions?

So no, I won't create those threads. Notice the plural. You seem to think that because the mods compiled your spam into two threads, that you are more popular.

And in any case, your "personal challenge" is near meaningless to me. I really don't care for popularity contests.

Regards,
Morse

Translation, your own assumption is just as useless as what you claim you could do.

Do it, post anything that will garner more attention than I.

And while you fail at it, learn from those who do not.

Dance Atheist, eat of the tree.

Peace.

Morse

To Extinguish
Translation, your own assumption is just as useless as what you claim you could do.

Do it, post anything that will garner more attention than I.

And while you fail at it, learn from those who do not.

Dance Atheist, eat of the tree.

Peace.

I really fail to see how my attention gaining tactics are of any relevance to any intellectual capacities important to anything really. Are we contesting to see who is the larger child?

Oh, and compare my frubals to yours if were going to be immature about this.

mickiel

No..."Dancing" Bananas.....Another proof of god...

I want to get in to that.

Atheist on the run, all too easy. I am going to bang your heads into the ground.

And there is nothing any of you can do about it.

All this is being done while I hold myself back, but soon I will be released.

And then I will kill your thoughts complettely.

Peace.

Tristesse

Atheist on the run, all too easy. I am going to bang your heads into the ground.

And there is nothing any of you can do about it.

All this is being done while I hold myself back, but soon I will be released.

And then I will kill your thoughts complettely.

Peace.

are you escaping from insane asylum? I think you still need a few more years.

dogsgod

One thing that impresses me about prostitutes, is their ability to Love and show Love for their mates. I mean some of them just get all into their Loved ones. They cling, they embrace, they protect and support, its just impressive. I myself have never really Loved a prostitute, but I have had many Love me. Its just impressive and I have known nothing like it. I think a prostitutes Love for a man is one of the greatest examples of human Love that we have. And a prostitutes Love for their children. Its real, its strong, its relevant, it cannot be denied.

This " Romance with prostitutes", with religion, with " Deity", is a very powerful influence, its real.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Humanistheart

One thing that impresses me about prostitutes, is their ability to Love and show Love for their mates. I mean some of them just get all into their Loved ones. They cling, they embrace, they protect and support, its just impressive. I myself have never really Loved a prostitute, but I have had many Love me. Its just impressive and I have known nothing like it. I think a prostitutes Love for a man is one of the greatest examples of human Love that we have. And a prostitutes Love for their children. Its real, its strong, its relevant, it cannot be denied.

This " Romance with prostitutes", with religion, with " Deity", is a very powerful influence, its real.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Amen! Hallaluha! Um... oh, Tell it preacher!

Apparently you, dogsgod, can buy love. Or perhaps you are broke right now and so come to this forum looking for attention. May I suggest a new thread- "Seeking Attention in Religious Forums, Another Proof of God."

Status
Not open for further replies.