• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Memorable & Meaningful Quotes

Baladas

An Págánach
So, I'm in love. I've been seeing the same guy off and on for a while...more on than off. I used to think that love was stupid, but maybe I just never really knew what it was. Love shouldn't hurt, but rather make you feel good. And this time...it does. :heart: I'll try not to post tooooo many sappy quotes. ;)

quotes-about-true-love-UNwj.jpg

I'm happy for you! It is a wonderful thing to love and be loved by someone. Best of wishes! :D

Baladas

An Págánach
"If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Deidre

@Baladas - I haven't been on here as often as I used to be, did you change your username? I can't remember the name, lol But, you remind me of someone. :) (someone I think posts good quotes lol) Just wondering, you don't have to say. :sunflower:

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Once upon a time in a class of philosophy ,a lecturer examines the students and asks them a very simple question:

Why ?

Lots of pages of answers are written down but the top grade goes to one student : Why not?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On en tue des millions, on est un conquérant. On les tue tous, on est Dieu ......

Kill a man and you're a murderer, kill many and you're a conqueror, kill them all, you're a god.