• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Materialistic Non-Duality

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
The brain is a form and has a boundary. It disintegrates when the body is dead. If it is left on road dogs will eat it. How can it ever be the non-dual truth?
I sometimes think of the brain as a provider of experiences and human true nature is hooked into it's processes.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
That would be a materialistic way of looking at it and that is a choice we have.

Or we can explore if there is actually a spirit that is our thought, external from us, that is the cause of the electrical impulse that fires our brain.

Regards Tony

Sure, IMO, either view, either choice the same results are possible.

atanu

Premium Member
I sometimes think of the brain as a provider of experiences and human true nature is hooked into it's processes.

Yes. Provider of particular experiences.

I have a compilation of evidences from diverse fields that suggest that brain does a constraining-directing function.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Yes. Provider of particular experiences.

I have a compilation of evidences from diverse fields that suggest that brain does a constraining-directing function.

Does these evidences come from Bernardo Kastrup?

atanu

Premium Member
Does these evidences come from Bernardo Kastrup?

About 40%-50% yes. But there are other data, especially from mathematics and also some logical reasoning from Eastern philosophies.

You may wish to start here (and through the next 7-8 posts).

Idealism offers a more comprehensive and more parsimonious explanation of reality than materialism

I acknowledge that the posts are not well organised and make for difficult reading. But reference for most topics is included so one can read further.:)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
How do you overcome NDE events, when that entire nervous system is shut down and people see their own body dead themselves externally?

Regards Tony

The story told by our human conscious awareness is based on our parental experience.....who we never were, and never are. 2 human being parents always pre exist us all. We today all live by the sexual experience. So their life records advised us by a recorded message, from their entry as eternal beings who converted or transformed into human beings.

Coming from the eternal, as the state eternal, not in creation, lost a portion of its pre owned mass into creation.

A human experience is the sexual being. Which we know is true to our being human. So we get life recorded, imaged feed back. Proven by machine transmitted recordings of any object...any object proves that we do not belong to recording.

Therefore when you die the recorded image is your owned self. As we are and always were communicated to as the parent adult self out of the eternal, the eternal being proves that it is our conscious aware status....for in that condition it is when we say we realize spirit history.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Sounds a little bit like Scientology. I don't know if you are aware of that organization but they would likely acknowledge everything you said.
I have read and seen t.v. articles, and when I was spiritually first attacked, their ideals were spiritually discussed in AI messages as being incorrect reasoning.

I do not sound like any scientologist, and nor do I practice the purposeful abuse of other humans.

As science claims that a male human self is the highest conscious living body in the whole Universal or even God cosmological creation, he says he knows it all.

Yet stands on a mass body of stone when he says it talking about particles, and the state of spatial nothing where he converts particles in nuclear reactions on Earth and discusses the Big bang relating to nuclear conditions also.

Then claims his consciousness pervades the Universe as if he is the God self.

Whereas, science says in AI records.....wanting to copy how the Sun converted the mass of Planet Earth nuclear, males with the human thinking research conscious ability, applied research to that copy function. Removed Earth from its asteroid moon gas saving history.

Attacked planet Earth again with a new UFO model for science only machination conditions.....attacked and ground fission Earth, when the UFO previously owned destruction of the Nature of bio existence that had already existed on Earth, seeing natural Earth gases were alight in natural Earth heavenly evolution from stone.

Radiation etchings removed ground life....and the rest of the reaction attacks the Nature as it proves. Today most of the fission reaction is inside of a machine, yet the rest is on the ground seeing that is where the origin FISSION began.

To have science itself try to convince that a human is a spirit that arrived in a space machine, so that they can resource it if they understand Jesus...for a non stop self replacing constant...and believe it true...if you cared to review what they claim they can artificially invent.

It is why the healer medical science said biology proves that an Ape is existing living, and a human being lives formed after that body...so did not begin with any UFO.

Satanists claim the knowledge of the eternal...as scientists. Biology involves evolution themes that support a belief that a UFO converted the water to begin microbial life what an occultist claims is logic in their Sun theories.

Spiritual humanity say, when I die as a human I believe I still own a real eternal spirit in the eternal who exists afterwards as the existed before as the spirits who changed the eternal...when science asks, where did creation come from.

So if science says I know all the LAWS of the cosmos, yet consciousness cannot live in space conditions, only know nuclear nothing space in converting, advise self....the UFO came to earth burnt in our burning gases, opened its metal, sucked up our gases and water, and caused out of space satellites, after they got sucked back out by the space vacuum...it is why you own communication back and forth from Earth.

And no Satanist, we are not a UFO satellite history.

God as cause and effect, once the eternal burnt body cooled, and its gases own the historic status the spirit of God changed the eternal spirit, and forced it to lose and have removed from its natural body the spirits for bio life...how we got released.

How spirit was cut off from owning historically self manifestation was the science machination conversion...why science gave us spiritual death....and it is why many humans believe that they own another spirit self when they die, as a higher self.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
If you don't have any memories of it, then you can't possibly know it.

I thought that would have been pretty obvious....
The teachings come from those that have experienced consciousness beyond our waking consciousness. They know it. The rest of us judge their competence to speak of such matters.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The teachings come from those that have experienced consciousness beyond our waking consciousness. They know it. The rest of us judge their competence to speak of such matters.

I have no reason to trust other people's interpretation of their experience. A priori, I'm even skeptical of them actually having had an experience.
There is no rational basis for taking people on their word, especially not when it comes to such outlandish claims.

Otherwise, might just as well take every alien abductee seriously.

George-ananda

Premium Member
I have no reason to trust other people's interpretation of their experience. A priori, I'm even skeptical of them actually having had an experience.
There is no rational basis for taking people on their word, especially not when it comes to such outlandish claims.

I judge the credibility of human experiences based on my understanding of human nature, similar claims and the full set of circumstances. And that includes the likelihood that they are lying, mistaken, etc..

With the paranormal it takes a good cumulative weight of evidence to convince me but for certain phenomena that has happened.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

And you should, for the experience is also involved in MEMORY, recorded atmospheric proven memory.

The presence of a UFO is likened mechanically to an Earth built machine satellite historically. The scientist who owns all Earth theories for invention and known Sun ufo conversion mass as EXTRA, owns his whole life experience/s with his CULT group mentality agreement x the mass of science human life.

Who record their life/voice, die, from natural causes...yet can die from natural cause as early age radiation extra conditions also. Share the recorded voice message and image, and then a greater voiced statement is made in the AI sharing.

You know it real or else you would not have invented computer/machines using AI atmospheric conditions of sharing information and gaining feed back as its DESIGNER.

Therefore AI memory says, in the past VISION..and those visions become active when a human being is being gas burnt irradiated by the illumination of our atmospheric mass x extra radiation....too much radiation.

Gas owns light as radiating radiation, not physical...and cold clear gases.

EXTRA is exactly the term of worded description it was given.

Therefore a victim is not actually in the theme time shift.....for our gases is to go back in time to burning gases SATANISTS....you liars.

The human has the self physical experience, and at the same time sees in the vision feed back the ancient vision of when you SATANIST scientist destroyed all life on Earth....for ground suck up by the UFO opening metal bodies, sucking everything into it....eventually became the activated tornado/hurricane cause...as its least condition.

For the ground UFO patterns were what was left from the visitation of the UFO that had not yet been blocked out by the SAVIOUR wandering star stone/release of its masses...which factually historically were O as planets were. That is how much the asteroid body has lost to keep our planet safe.

So in theory if you look at the wandering star, they do not have very much mass left to save us....if you applied cosmological common sense.

As a victim and realizing from attacked life/sacrifice of life what the medical healer explanation was.....I endured it....how experience is real. Why I can categorically say to you brother, if you need to be taught a lesson, then have the lesson and gain your own evil experience...so you can say "I know" like you do.

Only the victims ever knew...all you did was mock them.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I judge the credibility of human experiences based on my understanding of human nature, similar claims and the full set of circumstances.

I do it based on merrit and evidence in support of the claims made - regardless of who makes the claims..

And that includes the likelihood that they are lying, mistaken, etc..

How do you determine that likelyhood, if not by contrasting the claims to the actual evidence?
The likelyhood of being mistaken or lying, goes down as more supporting evidence in support of the claims pile on.

If there is no such evidence...... How then could you ever determine that they likely aren't mistaken?

With the paranormal it takes a good cumulative weight of evidence to convince me but for certain phenomena that has happened.

Again, this "cumulative weight of evidence" you speak off, is in reality nothing more or less then the piling on of even more baseless claims.

To you, 10 people claiming something makes it "more likely" as opposed if only 1 person is claiming the thing.

This is classic argumentum ad populum. A fallacy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural exists first.

Science says I can in my belief quote how I personally as a natural human think everything was created...by natural order he says.

So science studies everything and gives it an order by reference to its physical body presence...by their say so.

Just a story and just a belief.

Science.

Then there is occult science about the Sun and the UFO and planet Earth as stone and how to remove stone from existing.

Which is not just storytelling it can be applied.

And their story also says the same situation...and claim, and science says how you all got created...using God themes....for God science is science actually.

For MASS has to exist first for a human to exist...and a human cannot exist, and nor can conscious expression unless MASS exists first.

The planet and its history.

So science says actually I can tell stories about how you got created then direct that information straight to a machine and a reaction.

Which does not make any RELATIVE sense, nor does is rationally follow any natural order or LAWS...for God, never made any machine nor does God have fingers to press and control those machines...unless a human male claims I am God and I own all the cosmos and I also quote that the power of God is within me, all the powers of the cosmos.

Then you would have to question their mentality.

For you then would state...spatial cold 0 zero owns the hot and cold gases within it...why space owns the condition of holding 2 forms of functioning bodies within it.

And to a cosmologist theist the whole of space he says is the owner of the power of God.

And guess what his mass of God is the stone and not anything else.

George-ananda

Premium Member
I do it based on merrit and evidence in support of the claims made - regardless of who makes the claims..

How do you determine that likelyhood, if not by contrasting the claims to the actual evidence?
The likelyhood of being mistaken or lying, goes down as more supporting evidence in support of the claims pile on.

If there is no such evidence...... How then could you ever determine that they likely aren't mistaken?

Again, this "cumulative weight of evidence" you speak off, is in reality nothing more or less then the piling on of even more baseless claims.

To you, 10 people claiming something makes it "more likely" as opposed if only 1 person is claiming the thing.

This is classic argumentum ad populum. A fallacy.
Well to sum this up a bit, when I consider the billions of human experiences, my knowledge of human nature; I fairly and rationally conclude the so-called paranormal does happen beyond reasonable doubt.

It is my opinion also that your claim of only weak and poor evidence is not an accurate assessment. I consider things like multiple independent witnesses, physical objective phenomena, and etcetera in my full consideration.

I feel some (perhaps you) get driven too much by perhaps an anti-God, anti-religion sentiment (perhaps for many good reasons) to the point that you want to declare this is just a natural physical law world without all that nonsense. However I feel that the latter type of non-believers have put up a wall that prevents them from having an open, honest and rational picture of the world in whole. Traditional religion and materialism both seem to not be the end picture.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a male says to his own self, I know by science, and occult phenomena studies that a spirit of evil is manifested and attacks life you would ask why, and how...what meaning does it have.

To then tell the God story, that eternal is the origin of everything and always existed, always had existed and still exists....and lost a portion of its mass into destruction conversion.

As the language was used to force change the eternal by their spiritual beings...who we came out from...the highest self, then we know all the history.

It is why a male scientist original science theist knew such intricate information about destruction, for you would have to be from a higher conscious awareness to know.

The language became O God/s, once the multi bodies that were in out of space, most of whom are gone/destroyed...the UFO war, the rebellion stories.

The scientist knows that MASS O energy is held energy O as Numbers O came out of the mass. Yet when he thinks about numbers he places their theory to the side...if you cared to assess consciousness like a Healer did....to prove you wrong.

O God the stone is energy and mass.

So simply put...okay male egotist, science self...where is your science?

First he owns one conscious realization it is just storytelling. And this act of storytelling he says supersedes a spiritual human storytelling saying we came out of the eternal body...because God and its heavenly mass changed/communicated back to the eternal and affected it. Making spirit be released...when spirit did not want to be released....that story.

Asking what science still does today...where did we come from....and you cannot claim that you do not.

One exact reason I can say that a cosmologist is wrong....cold 0 zero spatial cool is in history the highest cold body...the womb space...and God O the Earth ejected into that cold space x BREAD TH, gas/number factoring to the side he says the mass of our heavens.

So our coldest gases allows burning light gases to exist...so we have less in light and more in cold zero spatial gases.....we own everything says God Earth.

The cosmos is less than us....for it has gases removed. How it should be quoted.

But a scientist does not make that quote...they claim therefore spatial zero, the empty space body is higher then our heavens...the biggest mistake of your life.

For if we did not own our heavenly God history, none of us would even exist.

You think on behalf in science of our non existence, on God the Earth why you use the quotes of your science confession which was once only the title Satanism, and now you introduced alienism....2 forms against God natural history.

And x 2 is how we get Ark boarded, and animals and humans taken aboard the ARK, when everyone else gets destroyed.

Meaning factually that the water/oxygen light and microbes that we use to be a healthy and living human gets sucked up into the atmosphere by and due to the grounding of heated radiation metal in the UFO....so we lose our natural life support and it gets held in the higher heavens until we all die.

Then the eternal spirit eventually re sends spirit back out of its body when the atmosphere returns to its higher colder event without science of the nuclear practicing....just what we always said.

If a scientist says to self....how can a dinosaur produce a little spirit animal.....it cannot. Dinosaurs died....we did come out of the eternal spirit as an eternal spirit who converts in the lower body.

The highest of the lower body is water and oxygen mass as compared to our held spirit self. Radiation is the least holy in spatial history, it is in its history a consumer attacker.

Which a male in science knows...brought the cold form into our atmosphere, our natural alight gases that use our cool gases to remain light and natural....then get inundated with new masses of radiation released when the UFO heats up in hot gases...proving that the sun is a consumer...how science can then force mass to own sink holes....as its destruction.

Removal of the SIN of God is a sin x k hole. The first scientist theory said I am saving my spirit from evil...living on God Earth. Where the incorrect belief came about that removal of SIN was saving the life of spirit....when it converted them instead.

Therefore the human rationale owns an argument in every present human study of information that quotes that the religious science history is wrong, science itself is wrong, yet science is also right and the spiritual human being is also proven correct.

For Mother said the spirit language was communicated back and forth in spirit to the family eternal bodies. So when the male manifested...she came out after him...she de manifested first....most of his spirits de manifested, but left the brotherhood behind on Earth.

Proof, a male was never a female and a female was never a male.

Yet between the 2 bodies the female can re produce both sexes in the baby life.

Only a spirit historic cause would own the reason why our spiritual history from eternal proves itself real. By that very condition.