• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark of the Beast

SoyLeche

meh...
I heard this on a talk by Harold B. Lee (But Arise and Stand Upon Thy Feet), one of the former Presidents of the LDS church:
There’s an interesting story in church history told by the Prophet Joseph Smith about a man by the name of Peletaya Brown. Peletaya Brown was one of these men who had made a great study about Revelations and about the meaning of the beasts. He had a faculty for straining at explanations of obscure teachings, and they thought to handle him for his fellowship because his interpretations didn’t agree with some of the High Council. Well, the Prophet shielded him from that. “Oh,” he said, “leave Bro. Brown alone. He’s been able to confound the sectarians by what he says. Anything to whip the sectarians and put down priestcraft.” And then after the Prophet had finished speaking, John Taylor, then one of the twelve, and later one of the Presidents of the Church made this rather interesting remark: “I have never said much about the beasts in my preaching. When I have done it, it has been to attract attention and keep the people from running after a greater fool than myself.” Well, now, that’s a better reason than most people give for talking about the beasts, and I think that probably most of those who talk about those obscure things are doing it to attract attention like President Taylor said.

I don't know that this has anything at all to do with the topic at hand, but I especially liked John Taylor's quote.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
Nehustan said:
Actually you are quite wrong, what is today called Freemasonry was very much an ordinary man's fraternity, with the Aristocrats and middle classes coming into the organisation in the majority of cases much later. Of course one can cite the knightly orders as being one of the foundations of Freemasonry which obviously hand an inherent link to the Gentry and Noble classes. However trade guilds and companies were a powerbase for the masonic order, hardly the most elite of pursuits.

Maybe, but many members, especially the higher ups, were not really "Aristocrats" per say but buisness owners, doctors, lawyers, and the ilk. The man they suspect was "Jack the Ripper" was a Free Mason, a surgeon in fact. Conspiracy nuts think he was actually a "cleaner" and he was working for the royals.:areyoucra Im a big fan of him and his work... Jack that is. The worlds first serial killer and we still dont know for sure who he was. That is the stuff of ledgends right there.

Compleatly off topic, has anyone else seen that "Skittles" comercial with that guy with the beard that he uses as a third arm. That creeps me out. The guy looks like Charlse Manson...

FFH

Veteran Member
The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776, which is inscribed in Roman numerals, on the base of the pyramid, on the American Dollar. The Illuminati and the Mason's were for the establishment of a "New World Order".

Annuit Coeptis - Annuit (Announcing) Coeptis (Birth)
Novus Ordo Seclorum - Novus (New) Ordo (Order) Seclorum (World)

"Announcing the Birth of the New World Order"

At the base of the pyramid, 1776 is written in Roman numerals.

MDCCLXXVI - MDC (1600) CLX (160) XVI (16)

(1) numerical meaning is (beginning)
(666) is the number of the (beast)

"The Beginning of the Beast"

The male/female god Shiva is also represented in the pyramid shape with the eye at the top, or "head" of the pyramid.

Shiva is raising her right hand and has a mark on her forehead, which is a "Third Eye", or the "Mark of Shiva"

"Announcing the Birth of the New World Order" and "The Beginning of the Beast"

eye.jpg
shiva.gif

FFH

Veteran Member
The title of the Pope is: VICARIUS FILII DEI

Take only the Roman numerals, from this title, and add them up.

VICARIUS:
V ------------ 5
I ------------- 1
C ------------ 100
I ------------- 1
U (or V) ---- 5

FILII:
I ------------- 1
L ------------ 50
I ------------- 1
I ------------- 1

DEI:
D ------------ 500
I ------------- 1

Revelation 13: 18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man, and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

FFH

Veteran Member
Vicarius Filii Dei

Vicariuus - in behalf of, or representative of
Filii - Son
Dei - God

The pope's title in English: "Representative of the Son of God"

FFH

Veteran Member
3 is the number of God
6 is the number of man

666 (3 6's) man who makes himself Christ

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Take only the Roman numerals, from this title, and add them up.
Why only the roman numerals?

And do you know how many people have their names "add up" to 666? Alot...

The pope's title in English: "One who represents the Son of God"
If you are spreading the faith... defending the faith... protecting the faith... who would you say you are representing?

SoyLeche

meh...
Mister Emu said:
Why only the roman numerals?

And do you know how many people have their names "add up" to 666? Alot...

If you are spreading the faith... defending the faith... protecting the faith... who would you say you are representing?
Not only that, but the Pope's title only works if you change the U to a V. If you are allowed to change letters, anyone's name works.

SoyLeche

meh...
SoyLeche said:
Not only that, but the Pope's title only works if you change the U to a V. If you are allowed to change letters, anyone's name works.
Take for example:

F is the 6th letter in the English alphabet.

F = 6
F = 6
H (Change to F) = 6

!!!!!!!

I found the Beast!

SoyLeche

meh...
SoyLeche said:
Take for example:

F is the 6th letter in the English alphabet.

F = 6
F = 6
H (Change to F) = 6

!!!!!!!

I found the Beast!
It even works with the actual number:

F = 6
F (Change to A) = 1
H (Change to F) = 6

A

angellous_evangellous

TheTruthWillSetUFree said:
The Scripture injunction we should heed most is that which warns us against worshipping the BEAST. Consider these sobering facts. All who worship the beast will forfeit the precious experience of eternal life with Jesus in a glorious new world (Revelation 13:8). They will be inflicted with the extremely painful and fearsome seven last plagues (Revelation 16:2). And finally, they will suffer utter destruction in the fires of hell (Revelation 14:9-11). Without question, we do not want to be found worshipping the beast in the days to come.
But what assures us we will not be in this group? Mind you, it is NO SMALL GROUP Revelation 13:3 says that "all the world wondered after the beast." Although helpful, mere knowledge of the beast's identity will not guarantee escape. Judas knew Jesus was the Messiah, yet he betrayed Him. Likewise, many of those who understand last-day prophecies will ultimately find themselves on the side of the beast. Knowledge definitely isn't enough. So how can we be on the winning side when all the dust settles? Who will worship the beast? And what can we do now to keep from being part of that group.

It truly is amazing to me how many quotes you've ripped off from other sources.

This one is from http://www.nisbett.com/library/beast.htm.

"The Scripture injunction we should heed most is that which warns us against worshipping the beast. Consider these sobering facts. All who worship the beast will forfeit the precious experience of eternal life with Jesus in a glorious new world (Revelation 13:8). They will be inflicted with the extremely painful and fearsome seven last plagues (Revelation 16:2). And finally, they will suffer utter destruction in the fires of hell (Revelation 14:9-11). Without question, we do not want to be found worshipping the beast in the days to come.

But what assures us we will not be in this group? Mind you, it is no small group. Revelation 13:3 says that "all the world wondered after the beast." Although helpful, mere knowledge of the beast's identity will not guarantee escape. Judas knew Jesus was the Messiah, yet he betrayed Him. Likewise, many of those who understand last-day prophecies will ultimately find themselves on the side of the beast. Knowledge definitely isn't enough. So how can we be on the winning side when all the dust settles? Who will worship the beast? And what can we do now to keep from being part of that group?"

Ouote This "I never been at that site in my life".All my sources come from,

http://www.amazingfacts.org and the Bible.So please,cut me a break.If you dont like it ,dont read it.Ok?? If there is something I can help you with,feel free to ask.Anything I tell you will be backed up 100% by the BIBLE.Thats where I get the TRUTH>.God Bless You.And have a great day.Oh,and by the way HAPPY SABBATH.