• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark of the Beast

may

Adstar said:
The question has been asked: What is the seal talked of that is put upon the 144,000 preserved Jews.

Whatever it is the difference between the seal and the mark is who will be putting it on people.

Revelation 7
2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

The mark of the beast will not be given by angels but by the powers that be on earth under the orders of the Anti-christ.

So we do not need to know what the seal of God is because it is placed on their foreheads not for our reference but for those who will be agenst of Gods wrath upon the earth. So that they will not cause wrath upon the 144,000.

Revelation 9
1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

the seal comes from Jehovah God himself , from the sunrising,
And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of [the] living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, revelation 7;2 ....................................................yes this angel has the seal of the living God. and it is sealing those who have Gods approval
Work, not for the food that perishes, but for the food that remains for life everlasting, which the Son of man will give YOU; for upon this one the Father, even God, has put his seal [of approval]. John 6;27

may

"Nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six."—Revelation 13:17, 18 notice this is a mans number
Understanding the meaning of 666, is much more than just solving an intriguing puzzle. Happily, Jehovah God, the very personification of love and the Source of spiritual light, has not kept his servants in the dark on this important matter.—2 Timothy 3:16; 1 John 1:5; 4:8.

may

The number seven, is often used to symbolize that which is complete, or perfect, in God’s eyes. so what does that tell us about 666 ohhhhh dear it misses the mark of perfection in a big way , 3 times for getting a point over i would say, so human goverments will always miss the mark of perfection , but no worries soon Gods goverment will step into the affairs of humans as Daniel 2;44 very kindly informs us.
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

FFH

Veteran Member
There is a physical "Mark of the Beast", which is the VeriChip, and the curse of the toxicity of lithium in the body; and then there is the spiritual "Mark of the Beast", which is the "Mark of Shiva", which will be a spiritual curse .

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matrices located in the Book of Daniel[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Mark of Shiva.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
image002.jpg
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Legend :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) « It will be » « The mark of Shiva »[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) “Wild beast”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) “The beast, soared to her”[/FONT]

may

Adstar said:
The question has been asked: What is the seal talked of that is put upon the 144,000 preserved Jews.

Whatever it is the difference between the seal and the mark is who will be putting it on people.

Revelation 7
2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

The mark of the beast will not be given by angels but by the powers that be on earth under the orders of the Anti-christ.

So we do not need to know what the seal of God is because it is placed on their foreheads not for our reference but for those who will be agenst of Gods wrath upon the earth. So that they will not cause wrath upon the 144,000.

Revelation 9
1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

ohhhhh yes locusts, i seem to remember that Jehovah God used locusts at another time in history , and it was all part of having his power shown over the false Gods, and it is Jehovah God who gives them aurthority . but of coarse the book of revelation is symbolic , the ten plauges were litral in moses day , and Jehovah showed who had the power and it wasnt pharoah was it.infact his false Gods were shown up to be nothing . there is only one true God and he will and does have his name known

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,​

You alone are the Most High over all the earth. psalm 83;18 yes its all happening in the Lords day , the Lords day started in 1914 when Jesus was made king of Gods heavenly kingdom , the book of revelation is now well along in this time of the end.
these locusts stick to their God-given work.
nothing has managed to stem their advance because there aurthority comes from non other than Jehovah God himself

may

Adstar said:

Revelation 7

Revelation 9

ohhhhh yes locusts, i seem to remember that Jehovah God used locusts at another time in history , and it was all part of having his power shown over the false Gods, and it is Jehovah God who gives them aurthority . but of coarse the book of revelation is symbolic , the ten plauges were litral in moses day , and Jehovah showed who had the power and it wasnt pharoah was it.infact his false Gods were shown up to be nothing . there is only one true God and he will and does have his name known

You alone are the Most High over all the earth. psalm 83;18 yes its all happening in the Lords day , the Lords day started in 1914 when Jesus was made king of Gods heavenly kingdom , the book of revelation is now well along in this time of the end.
nothing has managed to stem their advance because there aurthority comes from non other than Jehovah God himself

may

Adstar said:

Revelation 7

Revelation 9

FFH

Veteran Member
The Mark of Shiva is placed on the forehead.
The VeriChip is placed on the right hand.

If you receive either one of these, you have taken the "Mark of the Beast"

Rev. 13: 16

16- And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

may

LOL i did not mean to post 3 times but it was hanging around and i wasnt sure if it had posted , anyone would thing that i was making a point 3 for making a point LOL BUT I WASNT HONESTLY:D

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
Ah, Well it appears I have competion for the atention of the "Its the end of the world" wackos. Well since Im here Ill throw in my two cents.

I think... Well to be perfectly honest I think FHH is nuttier than I am...
BUT to be constructive, I would have to say that the chip thing is plausable but in the end I think its waaay to obvious. The bible says that we wont know what the hells going on 'til its too late, right? I say we dont worry about it. Lets just sit back, relax, drink some beer, and watch the world burn.

But, by all means, dont let my veiws ruin both my "The End Is Near" and this thread for you guys. Keep going. Ill even join in. Lets make it a party.:woohoo:

Sheesh I go to a road race and a parade for the week end and get really drunk, I come back, and you guys kill my buzz...:coffee:

FFH

Veteran Member
Take note that this God is holding up the right hand, and there is a mark on the forehead.

Image of Shiva
shiva.jpg

eye.jpg

In Latin, is inscribed, on the top, "Announcing the Birth of", and at the bottom, "The New World Order".

Modern day translation: "Announcing the Birth of the New World Order".

Shiva and the money system are linked in a big way.

may

The Grey Wolf said:
Ah, Well it appears I have competion for the atention of the "Its the end of the world" wackos. Well since Im here Ill throw in my two cents.

I think... Well to be perfectly honest I think FHH is nuttier than I am...
BUT to be constructive, I would have to say that the chip thing is plausable but in the end I think its waaay to obvious. The bible says that we wont know what the hells going on 'til its too late, right? I say we dont worry about it. Lets just sit back, relax, drink some beer, and watch the world burn.

But, by all means, dont let my veiws ruin both my "The End Is Near" and this thread for you guys. Keep going. Ill even join in. Lets make it a party.:woohoo:

Sheesh I go to a road race and a parade for the week end and get really drunk, I come back, and you guys kill my buzz...:coffee:
Dont worry the planet is not litrally going to burn , the bible sometimes uses fire to symbolize total destruction , some who dont have a correct understanding about what the bible is telling us teach that the planet is going to litrally burn up , but the planet will never be destroyed it was created for a purpose, and it was created to be inhabited , and even though adam and eve, and the opposser satan the devil have thwarted that purpose it will be accomlished to Gods purpose in the end .
After Christ’s Millennial Reign, during which he brings to nothing all authority and power that is in opposition to God, he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, who will then become "all things to everyone." (Ro 8:33; 1Co 15:23-28) Eventually, all those living will acknowledge God’s sovereignty and will praise his name continually.—Ps 150; Php 2:9-11; Re 21:22-27;

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
may said:
Dont worry the planet is not litrally going to burn , the bible sometimes uses fire to symbolize total destruction , some who dont have a correct understanding about what the bible is telling us teach that the planet is going to litrally burn up , but the planet will never be destroyed it was created for a purpose, and it was created to be inhabited , and even though adam and eve, and the opposser satan the devil have thwarted that purpose it will be accomlished to Gods purpose in the end .
After Christ’s Millennial Reign, during which he brings to nothing all authority and power that is in opposition to God, he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, who will then become "all things to everyone." (Ro 8:33; 1Co 15:23-28) Eventually, all those living will acknowledge God’s sovereignty and will praise his name continually.—Ps 150; Php 2:9-11; Re 21:22-27;

I meant that figuratively. And I actually think that fire is not destructive. To me it is the ultimate purifier. To create you must first destroy.

d.

_______
The Grey Wolf said:
Its the Eye of Ra. Its a Free Mason symbol, and the reson its on our money is most of the founding fathers of the States were members.:slap:

yep. and, it's not on any other money. does the revelation only concern america?

FFH

Veteran Member
eye.jpg

MDCCLXXVI (1776)
MDC (1600) CLX (160) XVI (16)

shiva.jpg

The God Shiva is raising the right hand, and has a mark on the forehead, which is an eye.

d.

_______
Mark Shivas

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Mark Shivas is a British television producer and executive. He began his career at BBC Television in the 1960s, and quickly became one of the department's noted producers. He achieved particular success with the costume drama The Six Wives of Henry VIII (1970) and Dennis Potter's Casanova (1971), the former of which earned three Emmy Award nominations in 1972.
Other notable productions he oversaw included the anthology series Black and Blue (1973), which included the play Secrets by Michael Palin and Terry Jones. The play was wiped from the archives, as was standard practice at the time, but a recording made by Shivas on an early domestic video format from the mastertape at the BBC and transferred onto VHS in the 1980s preserved a copy, later allowing it to be released as an extra feature on the Ripping Yarns DVD set.
In 1987 Shivas became Head of Drama at the BBC, a position he occupied until 1993 when he moved across to head up the Corporation's fledgling film arm. In recent years, he has returned to producing as a freelancer. Some of his most noted productions since then have been the second series of Alan Bennett's Talking Heads monologues in 1998 and the 2003 espionage drama Cambridge Spies.

couldn't be him, could it?

d.

_______
FFH said:
shiva.jpg

The God Shiva is raising the right hand, and has a mark on the forehead.
i must ask : shouldn't shiva be raising the left hand? left hand path and all that? please explain this. [EDIT : oh yeah, the chip, right? got it.]

so, we're all gonna be hindus now?

d.

_______
Basics of Hinduism: Why do many Hindus wear a dot near the middle of their forehead?
A: The dot worn on the forehead is a religious symbol. It represents divine sight and shows that one is a Hindu. For women, it is also a beauty mark.

Longer answer: The dot worn between the eyes or in the middle of the forehead is a sign that one is a Hindu. It is called the bindi in the Hindi language, bindu in Sanskrit and pottu in Tamil. In olden days, all Hindu men and women wore these marks, and they both also wore earrings. Today it is the women who are most faithful in wearing the bindi.

The dot has a mystical meaning. It represents the third eye of spiritual sight, which sees things the physical eyes cannot see. Hindus seek to awaken their inner sight through yoga. The forehead dot is a reminder to use and cultivate this spiritual vision to perceive and better understand life's inner workings�to see things not just physically, but with the "mind's eye" as well. The bindi is made of red powder (called sindur, traditionally made from powdered turmeric and fresh lime juice), sandalpaste or cosmetics.

In addition to the simple dot, there are many types of forehead marks, known as tilaka in Sanskrit. Each mark represents a particular sect or denomination of our vast religion. We have four major sects: Saivism, Vaishnavism, Shaktism and Smartism. Vaishnava Hindus, for example, wear a v-shaped tilaka made of white clay. Elaborate tilakas are worn by Hindus mainly at religious events, though many wear the simple bindi, indicating they are Hindu, even in the general public. By these marks we know what a person believes, and therefore know how to begin conversations.

For Hindu women, the forehead dot is also a beauty mark, not unlike the black mark European and American women once wore on the cheek. The red bindi is generally a sign of marriage. A black bindi is often worn before marriage to ward off the evil eye. As an exotic fashion statement, the dot's color complements the color of a lady's sari. Ornate bindis are even worn by actresses in popular American TV shows.