• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marjorie Taylor Greene hit with third fine for not wearing mask on House floor

Presenting a unified front when battling the pandemic is very useful.
As I posted CDC recommendations above, they aren’t recommending masks in a setting like the House but some could interpret mask wearing in those situations where AOC, Biden and Tlaib were found not wearing masks and you say presenting a united front.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So the masks aren’t needed for anything other than appearance and setting an example. So it really is theatre. (For Congress)
Not only that but they aren’t doing a very good job of it.
I did not say that or imply that. You have to Remember, there are quite a few Republicans in Congress. Too many of them are Kool-Aid drinkers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As I posted CDC recommendations above, they aren’t recommending masks in a setting like the House but some could interpret mask wearing in those situations where AOC, Biden and Tlaib were found not wearing masks and you say presenting a united front.
The link that I saw did not make that claim. You posted a link but did not quote from it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In other words, they should be wearing masks. Too many unvaccinated Republicans. Indoors. A room with quite a few people in it. How did you get that they need not wear a mask from that?

In other words, they should be wearing masks. Too many unvaccinated Republicans. Indoors. A room with quite a few people in it. How did you get that they need not wear a mask from that?
Post your source on the viral load of Republicans that make the environment a high viral load place making the House floor an area of high transmission. Do you know the vaccine status of the Republicans in the House?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Post your source on the viral load of Republicans that make the environment a high viral load place making the House floor an area of high transmission.
LOL! Sorry, it is not about "viral load". Your error has been explained to you in the past. I am not explaining it again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is one factor. You forgot the more important one.

Ironically, that article does not even support your claims at all.
I didn’t make a claim, you did and without any citations, evidence or proof for your comments. That makes your comments misinformation.

I am making the assumption that the House floor would be one of the safest places to go in terms of Covid transmission though. I’m assuming all on the floor have been vaccinated or natural immunity from having and recovered from Covid.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@ElishaElijah, transmissability is only one factor in how contagious a person is. It is probably not even the most important factor. This should not be that hard to understand. Transmissability is higher when one is feeling ill. When one is feeling ill one is less likely to go out in public. If a person self isolates as a result of getting sick, and the vast majority do, then one's odds of passing on the disease is minimalized. Do you understand this?

You cannot get others ill if you stay at home in bed all alone.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn’t make a claim, you did and without any citations, evidence or proof for your comments. That makes your comments misinformation.
I am making the assumption that the House floor would be one of the safest places to go in terms of Covid transmission though.
LOL! That is not how misinformation works. You have to apply logic to your reasoning. And I did support my claims. How did you forget that so soon? I showed that Greene would not make her vaccination status public. How did I not support my claims?

You on the other hand only cited an article that you did not understand. It did not help your claim. It demonstrated that you do not understand what makes a person contagious.

LOL! That is not how misinformation works. You have to apply logic to your reasoning. And I did support my claims. How did you forget that so soon? I showed that Greene would not make her vaccination status public. How did I not support my claims?

You on the other hand only cited an article that you did not understand. It did not help your claim. It demonstrated that you do not understand what makes a person contagious.

You made this unsupported claim:

You don’t know the vaccine status or anything like that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You made this unsupported claim:

You don’t know the vaccine status or anything like that.
No, I supported my claim. Too many Republicans are, let me put this kindly, not too bright. I showed you that Greene will not reveal her vaccination status for example. Meanwhile you did not support your claim. You conflated transmissability and how contagious that someone is. Those are not the same thing. Transmissability only measure how likely one is to pass on the disease if one is mixing with with others without any protective measures. It does not measure how likely a person is to infect others. There are more factors to consider than that.

Please answer this question:

Do you understand that a sick person that stays at home alone cannot pass the disease on as long as he remains alone?

No, I supported my claim. Too many Republicans are, let me put this kindly, not too bright. I showed you that Greene will not reveal her vaccination status for example. Meanwhile you did not support your claim. You conflated transmissability and how contagious that someone is. Those are not the same thing. Transmissability only measure how likely one is to pass on the disease if one is mixing with with others without any protective measures. It does not measure how likely a person is to infect others. There are more factors to consider than that.

Please answer this question:

Do you understand that a sick person that stays at home alone cannot pass the disease on as long as he remains alone?
Do you know that someone who doesn’t have the virus cannot pass it to anyone else no matter where they are whether in a crowd or not.
Since you don’t know anyone’s vaccine or health status your claim about Republicans remains false and unsupported.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you know that someone who doesn’t have the virus cannot pass it to anyone else no matter where they are whether in a crowd or not.
Since you don’t know anyone’s vaccine or health status your claim about Republicans remains false and unsupported.
I see that you still do not understand the virus at all. Why else would you post something that displays how little you know by stating the obiouvs.

And no, I supported my claim. If you did not understand how you should have asked questions. You were the one that failed, again.

Why don't you try to understand how you failed by referring to viral load again. I would be more than happy to help you to understand.