• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marjorie Taylor Greene hit with third fine for not wearing mask on House floor

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You supported your claim by admitting you didn’t know because Greene didn’t say. Which means your comment is unsupported
That is right. If someone does not tell us that they are vaccinated then one needs to treat them as if they are not vaccinated. This should have been obvious. And no, it only means that you could not reason rationally. Please watch the false claims. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you do not understand something.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Majority of the country has no mask mandates so have you asked yourself why?
I know why. It is because too many people resist. Once again, how do you think that some European countries went back to almost normal? It is because they enforced mandates when needed. It is because a much larger percentage of their population got vaccinated. We have not done that. That is why it drags on here in the US. And guess what party has been behind that rather foolish policy? Here is a hint, it is not the Democrats.

That is right. If someone does not tell us that they are vaccinated then one needs to treat them as if they are not vaccinated. This should have been obvious. And no, it only means that you could not reason rationally. Please watch the false claims. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you do not understand something.
That’s why you should admit you don’t know

That was obvious from the source that I posted. I even told you that she would not reveal her status.

Once again, when someone does that one has to treat them as being unvaccinated.
So you have no idea if she has the virus whether unvaccinated or not but made baseless comments about Republicans. Comments you can’t prove

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you have no idea if she has the virus whether unvaccinated or not but made baseless comments about Republicans. Comments you can’t prove
No, it is not "baseless". I can see that you have never had a firearm safety class. If you have a gun and you have no idea whether it is loaded or not how do you treat it?

The same applies to people and the vaccine. If they cannot demonstrate that they have been vaccinated the only way to treat them is as if they are unvaccinated. Getting you to understand this should not be like pulling teeth.

Oh, and since you probably do not know the answer to the gun question, one always treat a gun as if it were loaded. At the very least until one verifies that himself or can find an extremely well trusted source that can confirm that it is not loaded.

No, it is not "baseless". I can see that you have never had a firearm safety class. If you have a gun and you have no idea whether it is loaded or not how do you treat it?

The same applies to people and the vaccine. If they cannot demonstrate that they have been vaccinated the only way to treat them is as if they are unvaccinated. Getting you to understand this should not be like pulling teeth.

Oh, and since you probably do not know the answer to the gun question, one always treat a gun as if it were loaded. At the very least until one verifies that himself or can find an extremely well trusted source that can confirm that it is not loaded.
What you fail to understand is unvaccinated doesn’t mean you have the virus. Your claim wasn’t whether Republicans were vaccinated or unvaccinated

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What you fail to understand is unvaccinated doesn’t mean you have the virus.
Oh I understand that perfectly well. It is you that continues to demonstrate a lack of understanding. You still do not understand how the unvaccinated are a bigger threat to spreading the virus than the vaccinated are.

Why do you keep making such obvious false claims about others? When you do not understand ask questions.

Oh I understand that perfectly well. It is you that continues to demonstrate a lack of understanding. You still do not understand how the unvaccinated are a bigger threat to spreading the virus than the vaccinated are.
That’s up for debate now as well, especially with a lot of people with natural immunity. But we are talking about the House of Representatives and that mask mandate on the floor when the vaccine rate is probably high or people have natural immunity. So mandating masks in that setting while we see some caught partying without a mask is just hilarious and surprising you can’t see that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That’s up for debate now as well, especially with a lot of people with natural immunity. But we are talking about the House of Representatives and that mask mandate on the floor when the vaccine rate is probably high or people have natural immunity. So mandating masks in that setting while we see some caught partying without a mask is just hilarious and surprising you can’t see that.

You don't know that. You can't know that if people keep their status private. And the older will always be at a higher risk even with the vaccine.

@ElishaElijah, let's try this again. The reason that maximum viral loads is not all that important is because by the time that someone is at maximum viral loads they are home sick in bed and are not infecting anyone any longer.

What makes this virus so deadly is the long incubation period where on is still infectious. One can be ill for up to a week without feeling it. That is when one is most contagious. When one is ill, but does not know it, and goes about one's everyday activities. One choir member in my state infected almost her entire church choir. Singing is a high risk activity. It makes you breathe much more forcefully. So is public speaking. And don't forget, people that are unvaccinated tend to spread the virus at five times the rate as the vaccinated do. Did you forget how we know this? I can go over that. That is why at indoor events with a high percentage of people, many of whom will not release their vaccination status that a mask mandate is necessary.

Yes, members of Congress can get vaccinated much much easier than you or I can. But I am betting that there are quite a few holdouts among the Republicans.

And the only ones that I know of that partied without a mask were Republicans. Again, if they do not reveal their status one has to treat them as unvaccinated.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I hope they do, especially if they weren’t pushing the mandates. Also, It’s great to see all the people enjoying the World Series and having fun…and without masks.
Wow man! That is harsh. Not that many people that I know of will openly wish that the Republicans die from Covid.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They aren’t dying they’re living without fear and masks
Nope, that statistics for Red counties is far worse than statistics for Blue counties. Probably enough to throw a few close races over to the Democrats. Not that I mind that right now. But I would not wish it on anyone as you just did.