• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marjorie Taylor Greene hit with third fine for not wearing mask on House floor

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't recall him weighing in on OSHA.
Couldn't find anything on the internet.
Whaddaya got?

BTW, Uncle Miltie & I have much in common.
Did you know that he was active in fighting the
military draft? This was back when your liberals
wanted to expand it, & your conservatives loved it.
The world lost a great mind with Milton Friedman's passing
Go to any business and see how much of their time they have to spend with OSHA ... with all the other alphabetical agencies, with the IRS.

It’;s far more than money. It’;s what you can do with your life. For example, you can not become a physician unless you get the approval of the government. You must get a license from the government – that’;s a government control. So the government decides who may or may not be in medicine, who may or may not be a plumber, who may or may not be a barber – all along the line. The government decides what you can do with your property.
I don't see you two having much in common. Milton was so anti-regulation he didn't even like consumer protections and airbags automatically being put in cars because he thought it forced him to spend money and took away his right to choose.

There shouldn't be property laws in my opinion, therefore I am free to smash any shop window that I dislike, correct?

After all, it's the Land of the Free - so if I don't like a law, I can just ignore it!
That’s some kind of logical fallacy there, we are talking masks and vaccine mandates.

After all, it's the Land of the Free - so if I don't like a law, I can just ignore it!
This is what politicians seem to believe, that’s the problem. We have existing laws on the books that they passed but don’t enforce ex. Immigration laws. But they do the same with the mandates, remember Pelosi and her hairstylist?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The world lost a great mind with Milton Friedman's passing

I don't see you two having much in common. Milton was so anti-regulation he didn't even like consumer protections and airbags automatically being put in cars because he thought it forced him to spend money and took away his right to choose.
I see his views differently...not opposition to all regulation.
But rather to excessive regulation. On that, I agree.
I favor more right to choose when it affects only oneself.