• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mafia: The Red Mob - Game Thread

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Yeah, had enough doubts about you. Quite hoenstly, had my doubts because you were so utterly confused last game that I thought it possible that you were that confused this game. If hadn't been for that I don't think I would've given an inch. I was out for your lynching for a while. I accused you, but just couldn't get anyone to follow me. :(

Dear Draka, the best Stategy is no strategy..... lest you be MAFIA! ha ha ha....

Yes, I killed Turk.... SORRY! but I did it for two reasons:

1. The other Mafia wanted to kill Circle One right off the bat
2. I suspected you of your post that you were either the PI or the bodyguard

It stands to reason that if you and Circle (both good players) were in it together, I should take out the most likely partner: ENIGMATA! Then I'd off Scruffy, if needed.... but you all gave me the opportunity via talking to Panda to side with DON P (who made the offer you did) and then HENENI who you all went after!

ALL TOO EASY!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Hey Don! Let me host... you won't be dissapponted... as the last game I hosted had many twists and turns, so too will this one! Ask Draka, Mister Emu, and Turk.... I think they all played in that one..... Policeman, Preacher, etc.... it was when the MAFIA had won four straight, so I even the odds.... I have new ideas now to make it new and exciting for all.....

Yes or no? If no, I'll let you host

Draka

Wonder Woman
Dear Draka, the best Stategy is no strategy..... lest you be MAFIA! ha ha ha....

Yes, I killed Turk.... SORRY! but I did it for two reasons:

1. The other Mafia wanted to kill Circle One right off the bat
2. I suspected you of your post that you were either the PI or the bodyguard

It stands to reason that if you and Circle (both good players) were in it together, I should take out the most likely partner: ENIGMATA! Then I'd off Scruffy, if needed.... but you all gave me the opportunity via talking to Panda to side with DON P (who made the offer you did) and then HENENI who you all went after!

ALL TOO EASY!

I haven't a clue about talking to Panda or Don. I didn't talk to either. I only talked to those I knew were innocent...C_1, Luminous and Scruffitude. If you take note, you have the PI, a villager, the bodygaurd and the doctor all in one group. If only we could have persuaded Heneni before you got your claws into her then perhaps C_1 would still be alive and we wouldn't be outnumbered like we were. Killing C_1 was definitely the trick that killed off us civies.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Yo! Trouble and Mystic, GREAT GAME! Panda: good game too, thanks for getting on board finally with Circle's trial, though with Luminous' trial it would haven ended quicker! :)

CLEAN SWEEP FOR MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I haven't a clue about talking to Panda or Don. I didn't talk to either. I only talked to those I knew were innocent...C_1, Luminous and Scruffitude. If you take note, you have the PI, a villager, the bodygaurd and the doctor all in one group. If only we could have persuaded Heneni before you got your claws into her then perhaps C_1 would still be alive and we wouldn't be outnumbered like we were. Killing C_1 was definitely the trick that killed off us civies.

Yes, but..... I told the other MAFIA, it isn't about the people... it is about the NUMBERS! THUS, I offed Turk... one less for you who wouldn't be protected as I thought you and Circle might be..... THUS THE LAST: HENENI.... who would protect her? :)

#'s not people, that is where the Mafia failed before.....

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger

If they had ALL listened before... CIRCLE WOULD HAVE BEEN LYCHED ON DAY ONE!!!!!!!!! Bad Mafia play, due to fear of Circle viewing PMs, and you all going after Rojse/villager........ it would have been different... but if an innocent is killed first day..... EH.... let Circle live a bit longer! ha ha haha :p

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I'd like to have a minimum of 14~! If you know one who likes to play and didn't this past go round, or one who would like to play.... please invite them!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
A question here....can staff members view our PM's?

I will post the rule on the thread when I have enough, but to answer your question:

FEAR OF CIRCLE ONE DOOMED THE MAFIA FROM THE GET GO ON THIS GAME, I FEARED NOT.... IT WORKED OUT OKAY. In my game: STAFF, ADMINS, and MODS will not be allowed to view who is PMing who, etc.... as that will be concidered cheating and an auto-disqualification! NO, viewing PMs that aren't posted or forwarded by others will not be allowed... alll instincens of such will doom the player that did so to death!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yeah, no one is reading people's pms... what they are doing is watching the "Who's Online" to see who is PMing who...

Which is exactly why, in the game that I was a mafia member, I instructed members to trade email addresses and, as long as a mod who was a player was online, to use email and NOT PMs. ;) Just a little hint for future play.

Troublemane

Great game everyone!---this is so much fun!!!! Glad you brought it back!

....Also, you can use cell phones, if you have each other's phone # :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I have to say that Comet was very much the ringleader for the mafia. Very well done, love. ;)

And no, as an admin, I do not read other people's PMs. Draka pointed out what mods can and can't do, but for what it's worth, I had just as much of an advantage as Circle_One did.

Oh, and Troublemane and I were able to contact each other by phone, too. So, if you can text or call each other, that's another way to stay in the mix.

Great game. A big shout out has to go to Mister Emu for making this game so darn grisly and disturbing. :D