• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mafia: The Red Mob - Game Thread

Draka

Wonder Woman
Almost Luminous. But not quite. Panda, Heneni, Don and ...Troublemane or Mystic. Comet was played.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
like i said : It's time for your ripping, Mob. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Panda, Comet, Heneni, and Don are mafia!
I am waiting for you Mystic or Troublemane. come now make your cases, be truthful please!

Don't accuse me so rashly there Luminous... I once thought you GUILTY TOO!

Luminous

non-existential luminary
picture.php

Heneni and Panda for sure.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Quite honestly...I was poking around in the backalleys (who's online) and saw Panda whispering to someone in the dark. Then, right after...I saw you whispering to someone in the dark. Could it be that you were whispering secret mafia plots in that alley?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Punishments(so far):
Lets have Heneni were a scarlet M on her bossom.
Lets have Panda dragged by wild horses for a dosen miles as punishment for his plea of not guilty.

Luminous has been sending me PMs telling me i am dead. C1 and I were talking about who was Mafia and that etc... Comet and i talked early one but dont seem to much now.

SO there. If you don't like it than go to hell. I am not Mafia, and if need be, PM me and i will prove it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Luminous has been sending me PMs telling me i am dead. C1 and I were talking about who was Mafia and that etc... Comet and i talked early one but dont seem to much now.

SO there. If you don't like it than go to hell. I am not Mafia, and if need be, PM me and i will prove it.

Why don't you prove it here? I did.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Sorry, but are we waiting on night now or what? I said what I have to say there LUMI~! Screw you for not believing me!!!!!!!!! If the doctor or body guard is still out there, please protect me!

Luminous

non-existential luminary

already have, many times; you will either answer my P.M.'s or you WIll plea guilty or you shall suffer a grusome death.

Why don't you prove it here? I did.
If that is what you desire, then so be it.

post_old.gif
12-09-2008, 07:49 AM
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/members/mister-emu-853.htmlMister Emu Online!
Religion: Christian
Title:Emu Extraordinaire

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/members/mister-emu-853.html#aw_issue95 http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/members/mister-emu-853.html#aw_issue94 http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/members/mister-emu-853.html#aw_issue41
Frubals: 864450

icon1.gif
Mafia role
In the new mafia game you are:

a villager

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Four people meet in the dead of night. "It is time," one says. The others nod. They gear up in all black and move out. Silenced pistols held low they comb the streets. Their target's home moves into range, but a noise takes their attention. Someone is in the alley. Two move down there.

Heneni sees them coming and turns to run, muzzle flashes light the night. Heneni lays in an ever widening pool of her own blood.

They look at each other, realizing their mission has been compromised as sounds from the target's house are heard, and lights are seen. A quick conference is held, and the four split up, heading to different parts of town to wait.

Inside the house phone calls are made. Five do not answer. Three do. As the citizens of the town rush out to find what has happened, they are grabbed, cold steel placed against the back of their heads. They are lead one by one to town square, and made to kneel.

They look back and forth between them. Don, Draka, Luminous, Scruffy. And they know. The others! They must be mafia. They look to their captors who laugh with glee. They remove their masks. Comet. Panda. Mystic. Troublemane.

Guns pointed at their heads, the four citizens offer up their last prayers as triggers are squeezed, lights flash, and an all-consuming darkness takes them away.

(With 4 mafia and 4 citizens the mafia win the game. Comet, Panda, Mystic, Trouble were mafia. Draka was the P.I. Luminous was the bodyguard. Scruffitude was the doctor)

Draka

Wonder Woman
You can just type in "a villager". Please go to your original PM from Emu and do a print screen picture to put here for valid proof. Thank you.