• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lower Back Tatoos on Females

Dr. Nosophoros

Ah, the "tramp stamp", personally I like women with tattoos, but it seems more a fashion accessory now than something that actually means something to the individual. Oh well, you'll figure that one out once you talk to them more than fifteen minutes.

hot-girl-tattoos.jpg

lotus-tattoos-girls-hip.jpg

I'd figure these girls know exactly what they are doing and have no problem with it- just my opinion.

kkorleski

evearael said:
Well, in the absence of fertility, the first thing I think of is sex, which is self-explanatory. The second thing I think of is currency. Women in our society are encouraged to utilize all of their assets for everything from landing a rich husband to getting free drinks to getting out of a speeding ticket.

Landing a rich husband or fleecing a guy for free drinks is deceptive and it is wrong.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
Quoting my current siggy.

"You can't con an honest man"

They are generally both playing the same game.

One is trading looks for money, the other money for looks.

I prefer to charm the pants off someone, tho if i had money or looks i wouldn't be so good at it.