• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's see how Democrates do with moderators Mr President

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
so it appears that I'm right Democrats are afraid of Fox. Seems Obama thinks Republicans can't handle left leaning media but come-on Democrats are you a bunch of wouses; Can't you handle a few questions by reporters? If you can't stand the heat don't go into the kitchen. Hey they are just reporters, not the leaders of Russia, China, Iran, Syria, or a host of other countries that disagree with the US.
Did you watch the Benghazi hearing? How do you think Hillary did against the bombardment of accusations coming from the Pubs? Do you seriously think the accusers won the day? Do you really think Bernie is afraid of the peanut-gallery?

No, why give Fox even the time of day because of their right-wing agenda? Why give even a shred of legitimacy to a propaganda channel masquerading as a news channel? Hillary and Bernie I doubt have any fear of Fox, so why pretend that they're anything but what they are-- the Republican Propaganda Channel?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
so it appears that I'm right Democrats are afraid of Fox. Seems Obama thinks Republicans can't handle left leaning media but come-on Democrats are you a bunch of wouses; Can't you handle a few questions by reporters? If you can't stand the heat don't go into the kitchen. Hey they are just reporters, not the leaders of Russia, China, Iran, Syria, or a host of other countries that disagree with the US. Of course if you did go on say Fox Business, you might have to answer the questions about how your going to pay for all of your give-away plans. Now Republicans, you have a debate on Nov 10, let's hear how your plans on the economy are going to work, some details now.. No more "I'm going to fix the economy, but you don't have to know how I'm going to do it; just trust me"...Gee where have I heard that "Just trust me" statement before? Oh I know, doesn't he reside in the White House.
It's not the Democrats I see whining about media / debate questions. It's not the Democrats I see trying to rearrange and reorder everything so they don't have to be exposed to things they don't like.

esmith

Veteran Member
Oh come on, Esmith! You don't have to be afraid of FOX to realize FOX's bat**** crazy "journalists" are a complete waste of your time. You just got to be sane.
no, but you do have to be insane to trust Hillary. Just because you don't like the news reports on Fox doesn't mean they are wrong. All it means is you don't like what they are saying. Yeah, they lean right, but son do I, and I agree that this country is headed in the wrong direction just like more that 60% of the American public. So maybe you should check your compass before you come to a decision. Every really watch a segment of the Fox Business Channel? Ever watch a true news program of Fox, like say "Special Report with Bret Baier". I seriously doubt it, because you are getting both sides. Now I admit the "opinion" shows on FNC like Hannity, O'Reily. do lean heavily right, and I don't watch them. Take that back, I turn on O'Reily and get my 6PM nap.

esmith

Veteran Member
It's not the Democrats I see whining about media / debate questions. It's not the Democrats I see trying to rearrange and reorder everything so they don't have to be exposed to things they don't like.

Whining like a baby isn't an effective foreign policy?

Hmmm, seems I hear a lot of whining from the left that Fox news isn't fair to them.....poor babies. Or does the left whining not count?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
It's
no, but you do have to be insane to trust Hillary. Just because you don't like the news reports on Fox doesn't mean they are wrong. All it means is you don't like what they are saying. Yeah, they lean right, but son do I, and I agree that this country is headed in the wrong direction just like more that 60% of the American public. So maybe you should check your compass before you come to a decision. Every really watch a segment of the Fox Business Channel? Ever watch a true news program of Fox, like say "Special Report with Bret Baier". I seriously doubt it, because you are getting both sides. Now I admit the "opinion" shows on FNC like Hannity, O'Reily. do lean heavily right, and I don't watch them. Take that back, I turn on O'Reily and get my 6PM nap.
It's not about not liking them. It's about their blatant lies, misinformation and the lack of facts

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hmmm, seems I hear a lot of whining from the left that Fox news isn't fair to them.....poor babies. Or does the left whining not count?
Wrong again. That's not what is being said.... It's about a lack of factual information coming from for

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If someone doesn't ask them the hard questions how do we know we're not electing idiots?
Debates aren't ever about getting useful information.
That can be gleaned from their records & stated agendas.
Debates are about candidates giving impressions, & voters coming away with feelings about them.
Questions & answers are generally geared towards this.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Who is whining that Fox isn't fair to the left?

I was talking about Republicans being apparently incapable of dealing with tough-ish questions.

esmith

Veteran Member
Who is whining that Fox isn't fair to the left?

I was talking about Republicans being apparently incapable of dealing with tough-ish questions.
There were some "tough-ish" questions but this was superposed to have been a debate on the economy since CNBC is the financial network of NBC. Do you remember any questions about the economy?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
People get information about candidates from debates which informs their feelings. Just saying. How do you feel about questions asked by audience members at the debates?
What information does the audience get which isn't already available elsewhere?
When I talk to people IRL about the debates, what everyone (without exception) has told me is nothing more than their emotional impression.
It's never been about discovering a position regarding an issue.
Perhaps someone somewhere comes away with a better understanding of the candidates' agendas, but that isn't the primary effect.

The questions I've read about so far don't interest me.
(I only read about them because I've too weak a stomach to watch & listen to candidates.)