• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lauren Southern makes it into Australia

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Meh she probably just tried to get the wrong visa.
It's a right mess, really. I don't particularly care for her, but whatever. I wonder if she'll go to dinner with Pauline Hanson.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Meh she probably just tried to get the wrong visa.
It's a right mess, really. I don't particularly care for her, but whatever. I wonder if she'll go to dinner with Pauline Hanson.
Well..in Europe we know very well the list of the heroes of freedom of speech...that include Southern and Molyneux from Canada, Ingrid Carlqvist from Sweden, Geert Wilders from the NL...
As for Britain, the survivors are few, since Tommy Robinson was jailed..

PureX

Veteran Member
Can you cite anything Lauren Southern has said or done that indicates that she is an "embarrassing racist"?
Well, it's embarrassingly stupid to think that anyone else thinks it's "not OK" to be white (or to be any other color). No one thinks that but her. And since her assumption is based on her own racial prejudice, and resentment, that would make her an "embarrassingly (stupid) racist".

Kirran

Premium Member
I wouldn't blame the people, though.
Australia has been strong and has showed that the London sultanate has no power over her.

Unfortunately the mayor of Auckland, NZ is still under that bad influence and banned the two Canadian heroes from speaking at council venues.

London is not a sultanate, EF. It is governed by a London Assembly within the constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy that is the UK. It does not have a sovereign of its own.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Well, it's embarrassingly stupid to think that anyone else thinks it's "not OK" to be white (or to be any other color). No one thinks that but her. And since her assumption is based on her own racial prejudice, and resentment, that would make her an "embarrassingly (stupid) racist".

Apparently you haven't been following along with what's happening recently on many campuses in the west. The purveyors of identity politics have (in their ironically bigoted and tone deaf way), absolutely declared that white people are not okay, and should all be marginalized in an attempt to pay for the sins of their fathers.

Kirran

Premium Member
Apparently you haven't been following along with what's happening recently on many campuses in the west. The purveyors of identity politics have (in their ironically bigoted and tone deaf way), absolutely declared that white people are not okay, and should all be marginalized in an attempt to pay for the sins of their fathers.

I will admit to not having noticed this happening around me. Even on campuses.

Kirran

Premium Member
That is only because you have not been listening to the "right" news sources:rolleyes:.

Let me see . . . There must be some extra FOX News or Breitbart around here somewhere.

I'll be honest, I don't understand what you are saying here. Could you rephrase it?

Kirran

Premium Member
The smiley should have told you I was being facetious. If you go to far right news sources you will hear claims of "white oppression" quite frequently .

Oh I see. Yeah, true enough. I suppose that the reduction of privilege for a particular group does feel like (and indeed entail!) a certain degree of disenfranchisement in many cases.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh I see. Yeah, true enough. I suppose that the reduction of privilege for a particular group does feel like (and indeed entail!) a certain degree of disenfranchisement in many cases.

I blame it all on giving women the vote. 'merica would be far more conservative without the effect of women voters.

Rational Agnostic

I took a college class once in which an obese white lesbian (nothing against obese white lesbians, just helping you to visualize the scenario) told the class "If you are a white person, then you ARE a racist." And she was entirely serious, and this was supposed to be an educational college class. Ironically, this person was in fact, a racist, for stereotyping all white people as being racist. It's for these reasons that I find people like Lauren Southern to be a breath of fresh air. It IS OK to be white, and racism against whites DOES exist, as I have experienced firsthand.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I took a college class once in which an obese white lesbian (nothing against obese white lesbians, just helping you to visualize the scenario) told the class "If you are a white person, then you ARE a racist." And she was entirely serious, and this was supposed to be an educational college class. Ironically, this person was in fact, a racist, for stereotyping all white people as being racist. It's for these reasons that I find people like Lauren Southern to be a breath of fresh air. It IS OK to be white, and racism against whites DOES exist, as I have experienced firsthand.
There is no doubt that there are loons on both sides. The bad actions of one group is not an excuse for bad actions by those that oppose them.

PureX

Veteran Member
No one has declared anything of the sort. This is just social mythology made up by people who to pander to white racists for their own profit. And this crap sells because the white racists want to see themselves as being 'under attack' so they can justify attacking others.