• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last time you cried?

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I had the same thing happen to me. I was around 7 though. Hurt like heck didn't it. Was ahrd for me tot ell my mom what was wrong so she yelled at me. Needless to say that did not help me feel better.

My neighbor though had it worse than us when he was younger he got stung below the belt.

FBI

How the heck did the bee get on your tongue?

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Oh and the last time I cried was about 2 months ago when I got drunk and hit my friend (who's my house mate here at university) in the face who'd been borderline bullying me for ages. It was at the start of the Christmas break, so I was upset that I'd pretty much ruined my 2 weeks off since I was worried about moving back in with him. But all is well now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A few months ago, when I was working up the courage to come out to my girlfriend (Sacred Silence). And then, I think, a few tears of relieve when she was OK with it.

Sacred Silence

Super Cool
The last time that I cried was yesterday at work because my scheduler was yelling at me because I realized that the company I work for isn't going to do anything about the harassment and discrimination at the work place and it is a constant burden on me.

I have never really wished death on someone. but I can say if something horrible happened to her I would not feel a spot of sadness for her.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You dated someone from this website?

Sacred Silence just joined recently. Shadow Wolf has been here for quite sometime.

There are actually several people on this site that are related to other members or are in relationships with other members. People tend to bring their significant others here.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I don't really remember...

Watching the music video to REM's "Find the River" always does it, though. Check it out on youtube! Great vid.