• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Komodo dragons, Noahs Ark, how did it happen

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
The intent is to get a literal account of the historicity of Noah and the Ark event.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Thats just it. Why are they selling it as a literal event when they should know better?

74x12

Komodo dragons are land animals, with a poisonous mouth.

These suckers aint tame or friendly.

Subdue one, i dont think so.

You know what ... I don't know because my name's not Noah. But I'm just curious ... ever heard of a thing called a cage?

Etritonakin

Komodo dragons are land animals, with a poisonous mouth.

These suckers aint tame or friendly.
I have been doing my best to read parts of the bible with an open mind -and without considering anything I had heard about them.

Some things are stated in the bible about the ark, flood, etc. -some things are assumed by readers -and it would be rare for any story to be the complete story, even if true.

It does not say every life form from all over the earth somehow made their way to the ark -or that all life forms now in existence are descended from those on the ark.