• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Know Your Candidate: Hillary Clinton

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
How many people would rather have someone other than Clinton?
Most everyone I know flat out says they do not want Hillary for President.
And most of them say will vote for Clinton because Trump is worse.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
As a Canadian, watching from the sidelines (good seats, though!), I can’t tell you how depressing this entire election is. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Americans in general – and yes, I know that’s a harsh thing to say, but those candidates are an expression of what everyday Americans did during the primaries. There were choices – lots of them – and I suspect (I won’t speculate because I’m a foreigner) many of them were better bets, overall.

But when we finally get to the comparison between the two candidates you’ve got – Clinton and Trump – the choice isn’t even marginally challenging. Hillary by 10 miles, toss Trump. The man is an ignoramus, while the woman at least knows her stuff concerning domestic and foreign policy. For every lie that Hillary has told during the campaign (and yes, there have been some), the “fact checkers” have identified a minimum of 7 lies by Donald. One Canadian fact checker has identified more than 430 flat-out lies told by Trump during the primaries and the campaign.

Hillary has a wealth of public service experience, Donald has experience serving himself.

Trump has filed for bankruptcy multiple times – and in each and every one of those times, his shareholders and his workers have suffered major consequences, while “the Donald” got richer. Think he cares about Americans? It is to laugh, Donald cares about Donald.

Granted, Hillary isn’t perfect. Granted she moves, sometimes crab-like, in the corridors of power. But you do not know, and should be terrified to guess, what you will get with Trump.

This “anger” that everybody thinks is being expressed in America during this election is something that is very likely going to really, really hurt the nation, rather than make it “great again.” Do not, in all conscience do not forget the French Revolution – you do not want to see a “terror” like that, and I predict that it is coming, if y’all don’t get a handle on your emotions and start thinking with your brain-pans.

esmith

Veteran Member
Things aren't looking as good for the Hillary as it was a couple of weeks ago.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

Note: Look at the enthusiast that is declining for the Hillary. That is a disturbing indication for the Hillary.
strong-enthusiasm.jpg