• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Killing innocent people is a crime in Islam.

Aamer

Truth Seeker
There's always a few idiots in each community. The ignorance is higher in certain Muslim countries than others.

Astounded

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I agree but 20,000+ terror attacks around the world since 9/11 means more than a few idiots.

Because before 9/11, there were never any terror attacks, and every single terrorist in history has always been a Muslim, right? :sarcastic

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Because before 9/11, there were never any terror attacks, and every single terrorist in history has always been a Muslim, right? :sarcastic

Not to mention that the source used is a blatantly anti-Muslim website. I'd say it's as credible (or lack thereof) as a satire, except that it's not even funny.

Aamer

Truth Seeker
I agree but 20,000+ terror attacks around the world since 9/11 means more than a few idiots.

Are you talking about "terror attacks" or crimes? To be fair, "Muslims" generate more terrorists than anyone else. But they're not really Muslims. They're a sect of Islam called "Wahhabis" & they preach intolerance and hate. The only wahhabi country in the world in Saudi Arabia. But minority groups in other countries such as Afghanistan, Egypt & Pakistan to name a few have adopted their views. Also, let's look at the dictionary definition of Terrorism...

Terrorism: The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

This makes both Bin Laden AND George W terrorists by definition.

Americans (Christians if you insist on calling everyone by religion stereotypes) have killed 162,000 people in Iraq since 2003. 79% of those civilians.

I'm an American Quranist Muslim. I won't defend "Muslims" or more accurately, Wahhabi terrorists for their vile actions. Nor will I defend "Americans" or more accurately American foreign policy for their mass murders of civilians either. I can see it from both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astounded

Where is the record,dates,time,location..etc.

Do you believe without doubts that it tells the truth.

I'd gave it the same once-over/credibility as the Youtube video you posted about the dancing Israelis....

It's amazing how we added three or four new posters attacking the website i posted but none condemning the similar bs video you posted...

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
The source site is Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time site a blatantly anti-islamic site; even their abuot us page starts off talking about how they are nonpartisan and plural then completely ignores any discussion about themselves in order to list numerous crimes they depict as religiously inspired terrorism without any page on the site beign dedicated to their purported aim of highlighting the teachings of islam (they do claim to present evidence about the negative effects thereof, but not anything about their supposed aim of discussing teachings etc)

The stats include things that while most people would agree are very bad (such as reported honor killings: 2013.04.16 Pakistan Jamaldinwali 2 dead 0 injured Two women are 'honor killed' by their families for moral crime) but are not terrorism and many of the acts of crime (such as shootings: 2013.04.16 Nigeria Kaduna 2 dead 0 injured Islamists gun down two police officers on their way home from work) are claimed to be religiously inspired without a shred of evidence to suggest as much.

The site is simply propaganda, some of the attacks listed probably ARE islam inspired terrorism, yet the site and it's statistics are trash

@Astounded

Probably because many of the same people would not have bothered to click on the video because it is clearly BS to the point it need not even be addressed, on the other hand claims about islamic terrorism have enough of a popular acceptance of the concept that it should indeed be addressed on it's merits.

Also while the video that was presented about israelis dancing, it does not call on an underlying anti-israeli cultural attitude therefore it does not have such popular acceptance as eing something that people would belief as being credible and is therefore more readily dismissed as pure nonsense and that even were there such individuals, then they would be unrepresentative of the israeli people. The same cannot be said of similar videos of islamic people dancing at US losses where due to popular anti-islamic sentiment in much of the community (at a subconscious level at least) of a stereotyped view towards america is that they hate america and take joy in the suffering of the people of america is far more common we would like and thus deserves to be addressed in terms of identifying it's accuracy.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I'd gave it the same once-over/credibility as the Youtube video you posted about the dancing Israelis....

It's amazing how we added three or four new posters attacking the website i posted but none condemning the similar bs video you posted...

More amazing is how you decided to focus on that instead of actually addressing the arguments against the website you posted.

Does this mean you concede that the website you posted is, in fact, nonsensical and that the Qur'an is not, in fact, condoning of terrorist attacks?

Astounded

More amazing is how you decided to focus on that instead of actually addressing the arguments against the website you posted.

Does this mean you concede that the website you posted is, in fact, nonsensical and that the Qur'an is not, in fact, condoning of terrorist attacks?

Did you comprehend what you quoted above?? Apparently not...

Riverwolf

Premium Member
did you read my post to Feargod above? Apparently not.

I did in fact read it. You're comparing the nonsensical website to the video FearGod posted. Protip: on these forums, people pretty much only respond to posts they read. If I am misunderstanding you, it's your duty to correct me.

If you continue to ignore my points, I'm going to just assume that you acknowledge your arguments as thoroughly destroyed, since you've offered no defense of them.

Last edited: