• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Killing innocent people is a crime in Islam.

Astounded

I did in fact read it. You're comparing the nonsensical website to the video FearGod posted. Protip: on these forums, people pretty much only respond to posts they read. If I am misunderstanding you, it's your duty to correct me.

If you continue to ignore my points, I'm going to just assume that you acknowledge your arguments as thoroughly destroyed, since you've offered no defense of them.

So because YOU and others don't agree with the website I posted (not that I care about the website but none of you have posted any info to refute the website other than personal opinions) you have won? Won what?

Verse 33 stands on its own. They are permitted to retaliate. How the reader of that verse interprets 'retaliation'' is up to them.You've seen FearGod's interpretation and you've seen Tamerlan's interpretation in action. Did I not post the words from his phone call to his mother?-Everything went well. Praise Allah. Get it yet? Whether there are 20,000 or 10 estimated terror attacks, the numerical figures don't matter. The end results do matter. Are you blind to the loss of life at tht Twin Towers and the Boston Marathon as a result of personal interpretation?

All I've seen on the news is Obama and Rep Ellison quoting Verse 32( which again, is for the JEWS, not Muslims as a defense)...not one of them has the guts to quote verse 33.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So because YOU and others don't agree with the website I posted (not that I care about the website but none of you have posted any info to refute the website other than personal opinions) you have won? Won what?

Verse 33 stands on its own. They are permitted to retaliate. How the reader of that verse interprets 'retaliation'' is up to them.You've seen FearGod's interpretation and you've seen Tamerlan's interpretation in action. Did I not post the words from his phone call to his mother?-Everything went well. Praise Allah. Get it yet? Whether there are 20,000 or 10 estimated terror attacks, the numerical figures don't matter. The end results do matter. Are you blind to the loss of life at tht Twin Towers and the Boston Marathon as a result of personal interpretation?

All I've seen on the news is Obama and Rep Ellison quoting Verse 32( which again, is for the JEWS, not Muslims as a defense)...not one of them has the guts to quote verse 33.

OMG,are you serious or kidding by saying the verse is only for the jews.

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. (5:32)

So do you think we have to remove this verse from the quran because it has been said before for the jews.

God in verse 32 is confirming the same,as not to kill the innocents and which have been said before for the jews.

Verse 33 is for who declare the war to mischief in the land,did the innocent people in the marathon or in the twin tower declare the war.

The verse is very clear but i can't understand your purpose from trying to distort it's meaning,but i'm afraid you can't because the meaning is obvious and clear.

Some scholars are stupid that they even threaten to kill who insult the prophet,can you find one verse in the quran which says kill anyone who may insult the prophet.

Scholars aren't god to judge people,the quran says

No compulsion is there in religion. Rectitude has become clear from error. So whosoever disbelieves in idols and believes in God, has laid hold of the most firm handle, unbreaking; God is All-hearing, All-knowing. (2:256)

Say: O unbelievers! (109:1)
I do not serve that which you serve, (109:2)

Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve: (109:3)

Nor am I going to serve that which you serve, (109:4)

Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve: (109:5)

You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. (109:6)

Let me sort one example, the former Dutch Islamophobe Arnoud Van Doorn' who supported the short movie against the prophet"Fitnah".

He decided to study the life story of the prophet to see why muslims went crazy about the short movie that insulted him,at the end he went to mecca and visited the prophet's tomb and his tears dropped.

So who are we to judge people,everyone has to live his own way of life and god is the judge.

BIZzgJ8CEAAPqS7.jpg:large

Astounded

OMG,are you serious or kidding by saying the verse is only for the jews.

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. (5:32)

So do you think we have to remove this verse from the quran because it has been said before for the jews.

God in verse 32 is confirming the same,as not to kill the innocents and which have been said before for the jews.

Verse 33 is for who declare the war to mischief in the land,did the innocent people in the marathon or in the twin tower declare the war.

The verse is very clear but i can't understand your purpose from trying to distort it's meaning,but i'm afraid you can't because the meaning is obvious and clear.

Some scholars are stupid that they even threaten to kill who insult the prophet,can you find one verse in the quran which says kill anyone who may insult the prophet.

Scholars aren't god to judge people,the quran says

No compulsion is there in religion. Rectitude has become clear from error. So whosoever disbelieves in idols and believes in God, has laid hold of the most firm handle, unbreaking; God is All-hearing, All-knowing. (2:256)

Say: O unbelievers! (109:1)
I do not serve that which you serve, (109:2)

Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve: (109:3)

Nor am I going to serve that which you serve, (109:4)

Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve: (109:5)

You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. (109:6)

Let me sort one example, the former Dutch Islamophobe Arnoud Van Doorn' who supported the short movie against the prophet"Fitnah".

He decided to study the life story of the prophet to see why muslims went crazy about the short movie that insulted him,at the end he went to mecca and visited the prophet's tomb and his tears dropped.

So who are we to judge people,everyone has to live his own way of life and god is the judge.

BIZzgJ8CEAAPqS7.jpg:large

What don't you understand about verse 32?? It's directed at the Children of Israel. Are you a Child of Israel? Tell us.

Btw... you do know that verse 32 is a rip-off from the Jewish Talmud, correc?. A rabbi's comment on the Torah. That's funny. Jewish stuff in your Quran..Ouchy how that must hurt.

Astounded

Geez, how did he go to Mecca???..when only Muslims are allowed to go there???

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

Geez, how did he go to Mecca???..when only Muslims are allowed to go there???

Because you didn't know that he is a muslim now.

tumblr_mllxzx0NB81r0i07vo1_1280.jpg

Astounded

What good are the words, when they are not practiced? Are there churches in Saudi Arabia? You can go to any Christian or Jewish holy site but I can't go to yours??? Practice what you preach.

Astounded

Because you didn't know that he is a muslim now.

tumblr_mllxzx0NB81r0i07vo1_1280.jpg

I know that only Muslims can go to Mecca which is why posted it. So why the deceit of not telling us that upfront in your post? Did you want us to think that an infidel had feelings for Mohammed and cried at his tomb?

Astounded

And BTW, since you like to post examples..I'll give you one that I would bet you won't respond to..

I understand that on the ceiling in the mosque on the temple mount..which I can't verify..cause I'm not allowed to go there either..that there is an inscription which is offensive to Christians that states- God has no Son.

What would happen if a statement such as- Jesus is the last true prophet and there ae no others to come.. appeared on a ceiling in a Coptic Church in Egypt???

Tell us.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

What good are the words, when they are not practiced? Are there churches in Saudi Arabia? You can go to any Christian or Jewish holy site but I can't go to yours??? Practice what you preach.

Churches are every where in many muslim countries even though it was under the Islamic Empire but christian till today have their churches.

27113d21da.jpg
300px-Cairo,_Old_Cairo,_Hanging_Church,_Egypt,_Oct_2004.jpg

Church_of_Saint_Peter_01.jpg
134304980220120723-155503_h432957.jpg

269955_457823207594180_1688829192_n_zps15ad9371.jpg

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Nicey nicey pictures..but answer my question are churches allowed in Saudi Arabia ???

There is no churches in Saudi Arabia and i don't agree that there shouldn't be.

There is no one verse in the quran forbidding building a church.

Astounded

There are no churches in Saudi Arabia because they are not allowed. Nor are bibles, crosses, etc. Unfortunately, your's is a minority opinion above regarding churches. So it seems to me then that very few Muslims follow their Quran.....what is the purpose of the "Christian By-Pass" on the way to Mecca and what happens to a Christian if he ends up in Mecca???

Astounded

On second thought, after reading your post above, maybe you should find a religion that agrees with your principles.......instead of making excuses for the one you belong to now

Astounded

There are no churches in Saudi Arabia because they are not allowed. Nor are bibles, crosses, etc. Unfortunately, your's is a minority opinion above regarding churches. So it seems to me then that very few Muslims follow their Quran.....what is the purpose of the "Christian By-Pass" on the way to Mecca and what happens to a Christian if he ends up in Mecca???

Does the Quran speak about respect for the dead and of the religious symbols of others??

You may enjoy this video of the Ummah in action

[youtube]lubTLu_AnFA[/youtube]
Desecration on UK Commonwealth World War Cemetery in Benghazi - YouTube

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

How did you know that we are minority,all muslim countries have churches except Saudi Arabia,so please what is your source that few only are following the quran.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Because verse 33 condemns such retaliation. You demonstrate how it's taken out of context by those who have actually either not really read it or those who misunderstand it, which is their fault because it's quite clear.

What YOU don't seem to realize is that there is no such thing as a philosophy that's free of perversion by those who seek to take life. Even the most theoretically peaceful and reasonable philosophy can be perverted into war-propaganda.

Don't blame a book for the actions of killers. Blame the killers alone.

Blaming the Qur'an on the violence caused by people who happen to be Muslim is as inane as blaming school shootings on video games.

Astounded

How did you know that we are minority,all muslim countries have churches except Saudi Arabia,so please what is your source that few only are following the quran.

Ah, did you not state that you would allow churches in Saudi Arabia above and that there is nothing in the Quran forbidding the building of churches? The majority does not allow churches in Saudi Arabla or there would be churches in Saudi Arabia. You are the minority that follow the Quran. The rest????

Riverwolf

Premium Member
And BTW, since you like to post examples..I'll give you one that I would bet you won't respond to..

I understand that on the ceiling in the mosque on the temple mount..which I can't verify..cause I'm not allowed to go there either..that there is an inscription which is offensive to Christians that states- God has no Son.

What would happen if a statement such as- Jesus is the last true prophet and there ae no others to come.. appeared on a ceiling in a Coptic Church in Egypt???

Tell us.

Well, considering that Egypt is currently in crisis, anyone who does something even remotely offensive is likely going to be someone's target.

Now, suppose the same inscription were to appear in a Coptic Church in America, what do you suppose would happen?

Probably nothing.

Astounded

Muslim Mob Demolishes Church Building in Egypt

ICC Note: A Muslim mob demolished a Christian-owned building in Egypt that they believe would be turned into a church. “Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethren in the village of Fanous, because Christians were ‘building a church,’” Assyrian International News Agency reports. “According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5,000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting ‘Allahu Akbar.’”
By Mary Abdelmassih
01/16/2013 Egypt (AINA) - Hundreds of Muslims came out of mosques today with hammers and destroyed a social services building belonging to the Coptic Church while chanting Islamic slogans. Security forces arrived after the building was completely razed. The 100 square meters social services building in the village of Fanous, Tamia district in Fayoum province, 130 KM south west of Cairo, had all the necessary government permits; it had a reception hall on the first floor and a kindergarten on the second.
But the Muslims insisted that it would become a church.
Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethrens in the village of Fanous, because Christians were "building a church." According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting "Allahu Akbar." He said no one was arrested, not even the imams who called on Muslims to demolish the building; their calls fall under the crime of "enticement to violence."
A witness from Fanous village said they were working on the building site, which had started two months ago, removing the wood which was intended for the second floor when a Muslim man started insulting the Copts, then they were assaulted by the village women. The mob of Muslim men followed with their attack saying that the whole building has to be demolished. He said that the Muslim elders pretended to be peacemakers, but to no avail. "The Muslims with their hammers and spare pipes were demolishing also the walls of the ground floor, leaving nothing standing," said the witness. The village mayor and Muslim elders made excuses for not honoring their agreement of leaving the ground floor intact by saying the "youth take unreasonable actions."
Security authorities arrived after the social services building was demolished.
Some village Copts together with priests from St. George's Church went to the police station to have a report with the incident issued. No Muslim was arrested.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Muslim Mob Demolishes Church Building in Egypt

ICC Note: A Muslim mob demolished a Christian-owned building in Egypt that they believe would be turned into a church. “Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethren in the village of Fanous, because Christians were ‘building a church,’” Assyrian International News Agency reports. “According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5,000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting ‘Allahu Akbar.’”
By Mary Abdelmassih
01/16/2013 Egypt (AINA) - Hundreds of Muslims came out of mosques today with hammers and destroyed a social services building belonging to the Coptic Church while chanting Islamic slogans. Security forces arrived after the building was completely razed. The 100 square meters social services building in the village of Fanous, Tamia district in Fayoum province, 130 KM south west of Cairo, had all the necessary government permits; it had a reception hall on the first floor and a kindergarten on the second.
But the Muslims insisted that it would become a church.
Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethrens in the village of Fanous, because Christians were "building a church." According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting "Allahu Akbar." He said no one was arrested, not even the imams who called on Muslims to demolish the building; their calls fall under the crime of "enticement to violence."
A witness from Fanous village said they were working on the building site, which had started two months ago, removing the wood which was intended for the second floor when a Muslim man started insulting the Copts, then they were assaulted by the village women. The mob of Muslim men followed with their attack saying that the whole building has to be demolished. He said that the Muslim elders pretended to be peacemakers, but to no avail. "The Muslims with their hammers and spare pipes were demolishing also the walls of the ground floor, leaving nothing standing," said the witness. The village mayor and Muslim elders made excuses for not honoring their agreement of leaving the ground floor intact by saying the "youth take unreasonable actions."
Security authorities arrived after the social services building was demolished.
Some village Copts together with priests from St. George's Church went to the police station to have a report with the incident issued. No Muslim was arrested.

Tragedy, for sure.

Like I said, exactly what I'd expect to happen in a country in crisis.