• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews not a race

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4

Heres something interesting

Adam was NOT a Jew, Abraham was NOT a Jew, but he was an Hebrew, Hebrews are NOT Jews, Gentiles are NOT descendant from Jews or Israel, Jesus, Peter, and Paul WERE Jews.

First there was Adam and Eve. They and their descendants were not called Jews or Gentiles.

After the flood we have but three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japeth. Shem [Hebrew is "SM," no vowels in Hebrew writing, plus "ith" a feminine ending = SM-ith or Smith, just threw that in for fun).

Shem's linage goes like this: Shem begat Arphaxad, who begat Salah, who begat Eber. Eber or Heber is the forefather of all HEBREWS.

Eber (or Heber the Hebrew) then begat Peleg who begat Reu, who begat Serug, who begat Nahor, who begat Terrah and Terah begat Abram whose name God changed to Abraham (Gen. 17:5).

So far we can see that Abraham was of the line of Eber/Heber, and is IS a Hebrew, but He is NOT a Jew, because as of this time there were still NO Jews in the world.

Abram (whose name God changed to Abraham) begat Isaac. Isaac, therefore, too was an Hebrew from the line of Eber/Heber, the Hebrew.

Next Isaac's wife Rebekah had twins: Esau and Jacob (Gen. 25:19-26). And so Esau and Jacob were also Hebrews, but not Jews or Gentiles, because NO ONE at this time in History was called a Jew or a Gentile.

Next Jacob's name was changed by God to the name Israel (Gen. 32:28).

Now we come to Jacob's children and descendants: Jacob/Israel had TWELVE sons (Gen. 35:22), and here they are (by different wives, however): Reuben, Simeon, Levi (whose descendants became the Levital Priests in Moses' time), Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher--twelve in all.

Ah, did you notice "Judah" in there? Now we have come to THE VERY FIRST JEW IN HISTORY. Judah's name was never changed, however, his descendants became known as "JEWS"--sort of a nickname.

In Gen. 46:8, we read that all of Israel's (former 'Jacob') sons are called: "The CHILDREN of Israel." And so ALL of the millions of descendants of Jacob/Israel are called the CHILDREN of Israel. You will see this term "CHILDREN of Israel" repeated hundreds of times, and now you will know exactly who they are and where they came from.

Watchmen

Premium Member
"Race" is just a term used by society to define groups of people. It is a word of sociology - not biology.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
AK4 - what does your first link about the morality of the founding of the Nation of Israel have to do with Jewish ethnicity... aside from the fact that the author clearly agrees with the ethnic unity of Jews?

the above quote is misleading as it is from a "Bible-Truths" website...not exactly a neutral source.
here is the source link you failed to add.
L. Ray Smith - emails 12
L. Ray Smith doesn't exactly have the best reputation around among fellow Christians...

Perhaps you can find a more trustworthy source?

wa:do

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
AK4 - what does your first link about the morality of the founding of the Nation of Israel have to do with Jewish ethnicity
To me the linkage is perfectly clear, attacking the ethnic identity of Jews, and attacking the foundation of the state of Israel both come from the same motive. at least its not the new attitude of 'oh im not anti semitic, im anti-zionist!'. here is the linkage made for everyone to see.
this thread belongs in Stormfront.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

It never ceases to amaze me how when one cannot refute accusations made in a formal setting that they most always, most always, turn to either slanderous name calling and belittling and demeaning the material offered without bringing any factual rebuttal to the table or attacking, with same fervor, the one who either offered the said material or question their thought or self proclaimed authority.

This statement will even meet the same fate. Just watch. ;)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
It never ceases to amaze me how when one cannot refute accusations made in a formal setting that they most always, most always, turn to either slanderous name calling and belittling and demeaning the material offered without bringing any factual rebuttal to the table or attacking, with same fervor, the one who either offered the said material or question their thought or self proclaimed authority.

This statement will even meet the same fate. Just watch. ;)
Every single 'accusation' on this thread is slanderous and demeaning and although a serious matter, does not deserve the serious attention it got. the authority is certainly with me in adhering to my own Jewishness, not with anyone else. you are telling me im not Jewish, and I tell you there is no need for me to attack or refute you or this thread, my very existence, the existence of my parents, of my grandfathers and my forefathers, refute you and this pseudo thread.
You would be wise to deal with realistic and constructive issues instead of telling people who or what they are.

AK4

AK4 - what does your first link about the morality of the founding of the Nation of Israel have to do with Jewish ethnicity... aside from the fact that the author clearly agrees with the ethnic unity of Jews?

the above quote is misleading as it is from a "Bible-Truths" website...not exactly a neutral source.
L. Ray Smith - emails 12
L. Ray Smith doesn't exactly have the best reputation around among fellow Christians...

MOst christains dont like him becuase he exposes thier false doctrines. Do you think if he exposes their beloved doctrine of hell and especially tithing that most pastors would like him. Hes a very trustworthy source. Someone i have learned alot from.

Which link are you talking about?

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

MOst christains dont like him becuase he exposes thier false doctrines. Do you think if he exposes their beloved doctrine of hell and especially tithing that most pastors would like him. Hes a very trustworthy source. Someone i have learned alot from.

Which link are you talking about?

Those are a couple big bold face lies that got my attention. There are so many, many more.

AK4

Every single 'accusation' on this thread is slanderous and demeaning and although a serious matter, does not deserve the serious attention it got. the authority is certainly with me in adhering to my own Jewishness, not with anyone else. you are telling me im not Jewish, and I tell you there is no need for me to attack or refute you or this thread, my very existence, the existence of my parents, of my grandfathers and my forefathers, refute you and this pseudo thread.
You would be wise to deal with realistic and constructive issues instead of telling people who or what they are.

I guess its just as slanderous as when painted wolf stated black is not a race? Its funny that when you say it about jew then its antisemetic or racist. Did anyone get offended with painted wolfs statement? Why isnt he being called anti semetic with his statement?

Funny how it works aint it.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I guess its just as slanderous as when painted wolf stated black is not a race? Its funny that when you say it about jew then its antisemetic or racist. Did anyone get offended with painted wolfs statement?
What she said is that there's no such thing as race. And she's right. Race is a social construct, with no basis in biology whatsoever. The truth is not slander.

AK4

L. Ray Smith - emails 12

Also if he was wrong in what i posted, prove it!! Like he tells his detractors--you make a statement without nothing (especially scripture) to back it up. Prove him scripturally wrong!!

I wont hold my breath

AK4

What she said is that there's no such thing as race. And she's right. Race is a social construct, with no basis in biology whatsoever. The truth is not slander.

But yet when i say this of jew then its a farce and im antisemetic. Get outta here.

enton

Also if he was wrong in what i posted, prove it!! Like he tells his detractors--you make a statement without nothing (especially scripture) to back it up. Prove him scripturally wrong!!

I wont hold my breath
He doesn't even know the 666and therefore because he is ignorant of it, he erroneously concluded that it is "mankind" who is 666.

Status
Not open for further replies.