• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews deserve Israel - Qur'an confirms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I don't care about much about video title ,it's contain which really concern .

They are against zionism abd racism and oppression by name of Judiasm that done by Israeli regime and zionists toward the Muslims.

Don't suprise sometimes the evil dominated temporary,as Nazis before once of time.
That's not exactly true, but that's all I can say about them in this DIR. So thanks for the response.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
That's not exactly true, but that's all I can say about them in this DIR. So thanks for the response.
You welcome :)

We discuss that before , and we will discuss that :p

anyway .
that's what these Jews and most of Muslims thoughts about Israeli regime.

I am with anyone call for peace and justice whatever his religion in issue of Israel/Palestine conflict.

Servant_of_the_One1

Are you one of the real true Jews?

Real True Jews means those who still honour the covenant with Allah. It doesnt include those who broke the covenant by sinning and rejecting prophets.

Thats why i told OP not to post un-islamic stuff on dir place.
From Islamic Point the jews who still honour the covenant were promised the land of Palestine, that doesnt mean others cant live too. Ofcourse filistinians could live aswell.
Allah promised them that land to live together with other believers.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Real True Jews means those who still honour the covenant with Allah. It doesnt include those who broke the covenant by sinning and rejecting prophets.
If I understand what you're saying correctly, in Islam the "children of Israel" doesn't mean "the descendants of a man named Israel". It means "those who honor the covenant with All-h", which today are Muslims?

Servant_of_the_One1

If I understand what you're saying correctly, in Islam the "children of Israel" doesn't mean "the descendants of a man named Israel". It means "those who honor the covenant with All-h", which today are Muslims?
thats wrong

the children of israel means the believers from the children of israel. Prophet Israel/Jacob PBUH is innocent from disbelievers even if they claim to be his descendants.

Noah asked Allah swt why not save his son. Allah swt told him he is not your son, because he is disbeliever.

45. And Nuh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges."

46. He said: "O Nuh (Noah)! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants."

So in the same manner disbelievers cannot be sons of Jacob/Israel. So the promise of the land is only directed towards the believers.

Union

Salam again .
You have to NOT mix between Jews whom are consider "believers" in past and whom "reject" the messages of God.

God promise the believers Jews whom NOT the actual Jews. (after Torah edited) and prophets Jesus (pbuh) than Muhammad (pbuh) rejected .
you just pick up verses (expired promise) talking about period of time (expired) and you want to establish it now !

The porpuse that made by sent Quran is to fix what early Jews and Christian edited/corrupted about God messages (Gospel and Torah) and deliver it to whole humanity.

you point about "deadliest battle between Jews and Arabs" is tell the Muslims to surrender and gave up their rights and land , just because once of time that land was resident by Jews.

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wanted to free up that holy land ,and Muslims by leader Omar Ibn Qatab took the control over it, they allowed the Jews and Christians to worship in their temples,without haressement.

Plus the majority of Muslim scholars say too,nor you nor me :)

Qur'an always confirms Children of Israel to be a mixture of good and bad servants of ALLAH swt . But this matter didn't negate GOD's promise to establish them in the holy land , unless it is mentioned somewhere in Qur'an which I missed .

Union

And one other miracle in the quran

(17:4)
And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

That is true . Almighty ALLAH wants them to gather in the promised land from all parts of the world to execute HIS plan .

Union

Salaams brother Union.
Please read verse properly.
"And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when(* Future Tense) the second of the warnings came to pass(** Past Tense) We gathered(*** Past tense) you together in a mingled crowd"
This verse refers to the time after Esa (AS).
Esa(AS) warned them of the destruction of the Temple because the Jews did not accept him as a Prophet.
So the Quraan states"the second of the warnings came to pass" simply means after the destruction of the Temple.
What happened after the destruction of the Temple?
The Quraan states " We gathered you together in a mingled crowd"
Simply means after the destruction of the Temple the Almighty gathered them together in a mingled crowd.
What is the meaning of "mingled crowd"?
It means they got mixed among the unbelievers.They lived outside Jerusalem.
Nowhere in this verse it states that he will bring them back to Jerusalem.
There is more to say and will continue later.
Salaams

The verse is predicting this incident sometime close to 'Akhirah' or day of judgment . Again the rule of Tense as I discussed earlier predicts it to be for future with respect to the revelation Qur'an , hence your explanation is not a right one .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Qur'an always confirms Children of Israel to be a mixture of good and bad servants of ALLAH swt . But this matter didn't negate GOD's promise to establish them in the holy land , unless it is mentioned somewhere in Qur'an which I missed .
I have two question.

I do believe when He promise to establish He was refering to good one servant to Allah , right ?

Since the Torah edited and they reject both major messangers Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad (pbuh) rejected , so they are in bad servant to Allah , right ?

Plus Jews once time ago was Chosen to deliver Allah message to humanity , then they chose to stop doing that.after they corrupted that message.

So that's why I do believe that promise was just temporary for good once in that time and it's expired, for what I tell above.

Union

I have two question.

I do believe when He promise to establish He was refering to good one servant to Allah , right ?

Since the Torah edited and they reject both major messangers Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad (pbuh) rejected , so they are in bad servant to Allah , right ?

Plus Jews once time ago was Chosen to deliver Allah message to humanity , then they chose to stop doing that.after they corrupted that message.

So that's why I do believe that promise was just temporary for good once in that time and it's expired, for what I tell above.

But why we Muslim think that ALLAH , swt would permit the Jews to gather in the holy land only because HE love them and hate Muslim ? Qur'an's message unveils that Almighty GOD has a plan about the tyrant Jews who would start spreading mischief in the earth .

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
That is true . Almighty ALLAH wants them to gather in the promised land from all parts of the world to execute HIS plan .

And the almighty Allah added

They will not fight against you all together except in fortified cities, or from behind walls. Their valour is great, among themselves; you think of them as a host; but their hearts are scattered; that is because they are a people who have no sense.(59:14)

Union

Another point :

Jerusalem never been mentioned in Qur'an - then why should we die and kill for it ?

We have Al-Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah . We should be happy to have it all ours . No Christians and Jews are interfering in it . Then why we Muslims interfere in possessing Jerusalem ? Doesn't make sense to me .:shrug:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
But why we Muslim think that ALLAH , swt would permit the Jews to gather in the holy land only because HE love them and hate Muslim ? Qur'an's message unveils that Almighty GOD has a plan about the tyrant Jews who would start spreading mischief in the earth .
If Allah made some Muslims kill each other , so He hate us?

so It's His willing , not that meant He want .

You need to distingue between Jews during Moses(pbuh) and now, as I explained before above.

so you suggest that Palestinians leave their land to Jews , because you think that it's Allah plan ?

He did not said you will become tyrant when you occupy Palestine !

It's could explain by WW2 when they could hurt Germany economy so Hilter get genocide them because of that.and that may one of causes of WW2.

They become tyrant they control in USA policy by AIPAC., so they may will cause the collapse of USA ?

It's not about promise we should give our land to Jews because it's Allah plan.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Another point :

Jerusalem never been mentioned in Qur'an - then why should we die and kill for it ?

We have Al-Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah . We should be happy to have it all ours . No Christians and Jews are interfering in it . Then why we Muslims interfere in possessing Jerusalem ? Doesn't make sense to me .:shrug:
it's mentionned actualy

https://quran.com/17/1
Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Union

it's mentionned actualy

https://quran.com/17/1
Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Quite obscure verse in this matter . Qur'an never says Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa is the mosque in Jerusalem . The temple of Jerusalem was demolished 500 years before the revelation of the verse and was erected 70 years after the demise of Prophet Muhammad . Hence not inside ingredients of the Qur'an nor history support this to be in Jerusalem .

Tumah

Veteran Member
This verse is talking about the night journey of GOD's servant , traditionally believed to be Prophet Muhammad .
Oh my mistake. I thought there was spomething about Muhammad going to heaven from alAqsa and that this verse was referring to that.

Union

Oh my mistake. I thought there was spomething about Muhammad going to heaven from alAqsa and that this verse was referring to that.

Not a problem .Prophet Muhammad's journey to heaven is never supported in Qur'an . It is written in Hadith . Just for your info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.