• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews deserve Israel - Qur'an confirms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Union

Contrary to the popular beliefs and religious sentiments about Palestine and Israel conflict among Muslims, Qur’an affirms that Israel is the land for Jews which was promised to them during the time of Prophet Moses and Almighty GOD Himself would permit to gather them again in this land as it really belonged to them . It happened already in post-1948 development and Jews are in Israel. GOD’s prophecy has fulfilled and nobody really can do anything about it.

In number of places of Qur’an ALLAH , the Almighty GOD affirms this fact . All verses are so clear and straightforward that these do not need of much elaboration . Only what we need is an open mind and an intention to stop this bloody conflict between Jews and Muslim . Peace be with Muslims and Jews. Ameen .

Union

Chapter 5

19 O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our messengers, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)": But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a Warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.

20 Remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Call in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.

21 "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."

Chapter 10

93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.

Chapter 17

104 And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.

105 We sent down the (Qur'an) in Truth, and in Truth has it descended: and We sent thee but to give Glad Tidings and to warn (sinners).

Chapter 28

3 We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.

4 Truly Pharaoh elated himself in the land and broke up its people into sections, depressing a small group among them: their sons he slew, but he kept alive their females: for he was indeed a maker of mischief.

5 And We wished to be Gracious to those who were being depressed in the land, to make them leaders (in Faith) and make them heirs,

6 To establish a firm place for them in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Haman, and their hosts, at their hands, the very things against which they were taking precautions.

Chapter 7

137 And We made a people, considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both east and west, - lands whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Salam alykom brother :)

Just quote without know the reason is not reasonable and wise :)

Just to brief , there is TWO parts of time, (story).
These verse talks about period of time when Jews was preach to the humanity God's religion and obeying God ,after that they (be rebellion) by stop calling for God religion and they edited message of God , and reject His messangers Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad(pbuh).

https://quran.com/3:71
O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

https://quran.com/3:187
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.

So they are no more chosen people to preach God message.

Palestine belongs to Palestinians Revealed by True Jews

But I do believe Holy Land is belong to all Abrahamic religion , Muslims and Jews and Christians.

faroukfarouk

Salaams brother Union.
Brother i see you have more problems with Arabic language..
Chapter 17 Verse 7
"In ahsantum ahsantumli-anfusikum wa-in asa/tum falaha fa-itha jaawaAAdu al-akhirati liyasoo-oo wujoohakum waliyadkhulooalmasjida kama dakhaloohu awwala marratin waliyutabbiroo maAAalaw tatbeera"
"If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power".
Chapter 17 Verse 104

"Waqulna min baAAdihi libanee isra-eelaoskunoo al-arda fa-itha jaa waAAdu al-akhiratiji/na bikum lafeefa
"And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd".

Brother read carefully both verses are in the past and not future.You need to read the verses in its contex. There is no Prophecy here.
Futher you need to choose your words.God is not a Prophet.God does not make Prophecies.
Prophecies are made by prophets.Every Prophet came with a Prophecy to proof to his people of his time that he was a Prophet.If his Prophecy did not come true then he was branded as a false Prophet.
Note there are also other verses in Noble Quraan that i can prove that your statement is incorrect.
By the way you not intending to visit Jerusalem?
Are you?
Salaams

Union

These verse talks about period of time when Jews was preach to the humanity God's religion and obeying God ,after that they (be rebellion) by stop calling for God religion and they edited message of God , and reject His messangers Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad(pbuh).

O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.

But I do believe Holy Land is belong to all Abrahamic religion , Muslims and Jews and Christians.

Salam Gb . Thanks a lot for your thought in this sensitive issue . There are plenty information both in Qur'an and Bible that Jews offended Almighty GOD and had attracted GOD's wrath as a consequence . Therefore what you said is right . But it didn't negate their right for the land what Almighty GOD promised them . In fact for their disobedience Almighty GOD forbade the land for them for forty years only and not for ever :

5:24 They said: "O Moses! while they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time. Go thou, and thy Lord, and fight ye two, while we sit here (and watch)."

5:25 He said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!"

5:26 Allah said: "Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: In distraction will they wander through the land: But sorrow thou not over these rebellious people.

My point is altogether to call to an end to this deadliest battle between Jews and Arabs . For 70 years 70,000..... innocent people died because Muslim carry a hot and misleading religious sentiment to evict the Jews from the land and Jews used their fieriest arm power to reply to it . As far as the Qur'an is concerned the promised land weighted to the Jews most and Muslims should compromise with Jews by establishing diplomatic relation to live with them in peace and harmony .

If we don't do that more innocent lives are going to be perished in future .

Chapter 41
33 And who is better in speech than him who prayeth unto his Lord and doeth right, and saith: Lo! I am of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him).
34 The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend.
35 But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness.

Union

Salaams brother Union.
Brother i see you have more problems with Arabic language..
Chapter 17 Verse 7
"In ahsantum ahsantumli-anfusikum wa-in asa/tum falaha fa-itha jaawaAAdu al-akhirati liyasoo-oo wujoohakum waliyadkhulooalmasjida kama dakhaloohu awwala marratin waliyutabbiroo maAAalaw tatbeera"
"If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power".
Chapter 17 Verse 104
"Waqulna min baAAdihi libanee isra-eelaoskunoo al-arda fa-itha jaa waAAdu al-akhiratiji/na bikum lafeefa
"And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd".

Brother read carefully both verses are in the past and not future.You need to read the verses in its contex. There is no Prophecy here.
Futher you need to choose your words.God is not a Prophet.God does not make Prophecies.
Prophecies are made by prophets.Every Prophet came with a Prophecy to proof to his people of his time that he was a Prophet.If his Prophecy did not come true then he was branded as a false Prophet.
Note there are also other verses in Noble Quraan that i can prove that your statement is incorrect.
By the way you not intending to visit Jerusalem?
Are you?
Salaams

Salam Farouk . Qur'an's grammar is more tricky than you think . ALLAH (swt) is the Originator of the language and hence HIS applied grammar in the Qur'an is the rule in Arabic . That is the very reason I mentioned you earlier the name of Qur'an in my list for the books I learned Arabic language from .

Whatever , Almighty GOD has used past tense in Qur'an to confirm future events to denote its certainty . You will find so many events for the day of Judgment and/or for the end of the time are being expressed in past tense though these are yet to take place in future . Few examples for your perusal :

إِذَا* الشَّمْسُ كُوِّرَتْ**81:1

When (*Future Tense) the sun was Wrapped around ( **Past Tense) (on Judgment Day).

وَيَوْمَ يُنفَخُ* فِي الصُّورِ فَفَزِعَ** مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَكُلٌّ أَتَوْهُ دَاخِرِينَ27:87

And the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown(*Future Tense) and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified(** Past Tense) except him whom Allah will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled. (on Judgment Day)

6:27 وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ* إِذْ وُقِفُوا** عَلَى النَّارِ فَقَالُوا*** يَا لَيْتَنَا نُرَدُّ وَلَا نُكَذِّبَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّنَا وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

If thou couldst see(* Future Tense) when they are stand (** Past Tense) the Fire and say ( *** Past Tense) : Oh, would that we might return! Then would we not deny the revelations of our Lord but we would be of the believers! (in Hell)

Last edited:

Union

In light of the above post , you may now look into verse 17:7 and 17:104 . These two verses are interlinked with the context and background to support for one another .

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ فَإِذَا جَاءَ* وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا** وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا*** الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا# مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا17:07

(Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came ( * Past Tense) (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you (** Future Tense), and to enter the Temple (*** Future Tense) even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste(#Future Tense) all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

وَقُلْنَا مِن بَعْدِهِ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اسْكُنُوا الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا* جَاءَ وَعْدُ** الْآخِرَةِ جِئْنَا*** بِكُمْ لَفِيفًا17:104

And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when(* Future Tense) the second of the warnings came to pass(** Past Tense) We gathered(*** Past tense) you together in a mingled crowd

The red part of the verse is all about future prediction as it is talking about some future moment closest to Akhirat . See below some renowned translators who translated this verse in future tense :

Moshkin Khan : And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) عليهما السلام on the earth], We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations). (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi,).
Asad : And after that We said unto the children of Israel: "Dwell now securely on earth - but [remember that] when the promise of the Last Day shall come to pass, We will bring you forth as [parts of] a motley crowd!"
Malik : Thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: "Settle down in the land and when the promise of the hereafter comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you all together."
Pickthall : And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

However , the settlement of Jews community in Israel and their gaining fierce power above their enemies in current days confirm beyond any argument that 17:104 was really talking about the future events and now it happened already . To deny this simple fact is nothing but denying the miracle of Qur'an .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Salam Gb . Thanks a lot for your thought in this sensitive issue . There are plenty information both in Qur'an and Bible that Jews offended Almighty GOD and had attracted GOD's wrath as a consequence . Therefore what you said is right . But it didn't negate their right for the land what Almighty GOD promised them . In fact for their disobedience Almighty GOD forbade the land for them for forty years only and not for ever :

5:24 They said: "O Moses! while they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time. Go thou, and thy Lord, and fight ye two, while we sit here (and watch)."

5:25 He said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!"

5:26 Allah said: "Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: In distraction will they wander through the land: But sorrow thou not over these rebellious people.

My point is altogether to call to an end to this deadliest battle between Jews and Arabs . For 70 years 70,000..... innocent people died because Muslim carry a hot and misleading religious sentiment to evict the Jews from the land and Jews used their fieriest arm power to reply to it . As far as the Qur'an is concerned the promised land weighted to the Jews most and Muslims should compromise with Jews by establishing diplomatic relation to live with them in peace and harmony .

If we don't do that more innocent lives are going to be perished in future .

Chapter 41
33 And who is better in speech than him who prayeth unto his Lord and doeth right, and saith: Lo! I am of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him).
34 The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend.
35 But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness.
Salam again .
You have to NOT mix between Jews whom are consider "believers" in past and whom "reject" the messages of God.

God promise the believers Jews whom NOT the actual Jews. (after Torah edited) and prophets Jesus (pbuh) than Muhammad (pbuh) rejected .
you just pick up verses (expired promise) talking about period of time (expired) and you want to establish it now !

The porpuse that made by sent Quran is to fix what early Jews and Christian edited/corrupted about God messages (Gospel and Torah) and deliver it to whole humanity.

you point about "deadliest battle between Jews and Arabs" is tell the Muslims to surrender and gave up their rights and land , just because once of time that land was resident by Jews.

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wanted to free up that holy land ,and Muslims by leader Omar Ibn Qatab took the control over it, they allowed the Jews and Christians to worship in their temples,without haressement.

Plus the majority of Muslim scholars say too,nor you nor me :)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Contrary to the popular beliefs and religious sentiments about Palestine and Israel conflict among Muslims, Qur’an affirms that Israel is the land for Jews which was promised to them during the time of Prophet Moses and Almighty GOD Himself would permit to gather them again in this land as it really belonged to them . It happened already in post-1948 development and Jews are in Israel. GOD’s prophecy has fulfilled and nobody really can do anything about it.

In number of places of Qur’an ALLAH , the Almighty GOD affirms this fact . All verses are so clear and straightforward that these do not need of much elaboration . Only what we need is an open mind and an intention to stop this bloody conflict between Jews and Muslim . Peace be with Muslims and Jews. Ameen .

And one other miracle in the quran

(17:4)
And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

faroukfarouk

Salaams brother Union.
Please read verse properly.
"And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when(* Future Tense) the second of the warnings came to pass(** Past Tense) We gathered(*** Past tense) you together in a mingled crowd"
This verse refers to the time after Esa (AS).
Esa(AS) warned them of the destruction of the Temple because the Jews did not accept him as a Prophet.
So the Quraan states"the second of the warnings came to pass" simply means after the destruction of the Temple.
What happened after the destruction of the Temple?
The Quraan states " We gathered you together in a mingled crowd"
Simply means after the destruction of the Temple the Almighty gathered them together in a mingled crowd.
What is the meaning of "mingled crowd"?
It means they got mixed among the unbelievers.They lived outside Jerusalem.
Nowhere in this verse it states that he will bring them back to Jerusalem.
There is more to say and will continue later.
Salaams

Tumah

Veteran Member
A respectful question (or two):
Why do you call the Jews in that video "true Jews"?
Do all Muslims believe that out of the ten or so million Jews, only about 50 of them are "true Jews"?

faroukfarouk

Salaams and greetings of peace to all.
This thread is going to get much more interesting.
Do any one know the difference between "children of Israel" and a "Jew"?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A respectful question (or two):
Why do you call the Jews in that video "true Jews"?
Do all Muslims believe that out of the ten or so million Jews, only about 50 of them are "true Jews"?
You welcome .
That's copy/paste video with title, because these Jews consider themselfs the true Jew by follow Torah,which order the Jews to don't establish state for Jews in Holy Land,stay in exile.

Tumah

Veteran Member
You welcome .
That's copy/paste video with title, because these Jews consider themselfs the true Jew by follow Torah,which order the Jews to don't establish state for Jews in Holy Land,stay in exile.
So its them calling themselves "true Jews", despite Jewish Law view about it?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So its them calling themselves "true Jews", despite Jewish Law view about it?
I think maybe because they don't follow the Talmud teaching which known by some racist and Wong teaching?

You suppose known about this better than me.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I think maybe because they don't follow the Talmud teaching which known by some racist and Wong teaching?

You suppose known about this better than me.
I would think I'd know better too, but I wouldn't have expected them to call themselves "true Jews" which is not like Jewish Law. So I guess I'm kind of suprised.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I would think I'd know better too, but I wouldn't have expected them to call themselves "true Jews" which is not like Jewish Law. So I guess I'm kind of suprised.
I don't care about much about video title ,it's contain which really concern .

They are against zionism abd racism and oppression by name of Judiasm that done by Israeli regime and zionists toward the Muslims.

Don't suprise sometimes the evil dominated temporary,as Nazis before once of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.