• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus: The Missing Years in the East

A

angellous_evangellous

strange-albert-einstein.jpg

"The thing about smart mother-f*****s, is...

They sound like crazy mother-f*****s
to dumb mother-f*****s!

The irony of this is just rich.

godnotgod

Thou art That
Don't bring Plato into this. He didn't sin enough in his lifetime to have you abuse him here.

It's actually heartbreaking to see his sacred words treated with such indignity. It's nothing new for him, but for Pete's sake it's not an excuse to shove him right up the bull's *** again.

So why continue to ego-crap in his cave?

Get out, because I am about to crush the 'Cave of Phantoms' in a single blow.

A

angellous_evangellous

I didn't mean I'm the idiot. I meant like 'haven't a clue tip toeing through the tulips mwahaha' idiocy.

Whatever man. I just don't think you're an idiot.

I know that's not exactly a compliment.

Your gullibility is delimited by your biases, so it might be hopeless for you to escape it -- at least until your bias changes, which may or may not happen.

A

angellous_evangellous

Can one become intoxicated via the stench of what one thinks is his own odorless ego-crap?

I don't know.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were drunk rather than intentionally posting disconnected, confused dribble.

Makes sense for a drunk guy, not really becoming someone who is sober.