• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jail or execution for a priest?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
The "Church" itself is culpable.
The "Church" has covered up many crimes not the least of which is sex
offenses against the most vulnerable, our children!

This is not an indictment of the Catholic faith but of the ruling leaders.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/pedoph...church-coverup-operation-at-the-vatican/18408

Google up some info on the web.
There are tons of articles about this criminal conspiracy to hide pedophilia.

I mentioned a young, vulnerable woman who got pregnant to a Catholic
Priest. The "church" paid large bucks to the parents, "hush money", sent
the woman elsewhere to have the baby, took the baby away and the mother
wasn't even allowed to see the infant.
No doubt the child was raised by the church and likely in a good, loving, home.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I mentioned a young, vulnerable woman who got pregnant to a Catholic
Priest. The "church" paid large bucks to the parents, "hush money", sent
the woman elsewhere to have the baby, took the baby away and the mother
wasn't even allowed to see the infant.
No doubt the child was raised by the church and likely in a good, loving, home.

... or it was disposed of like some of the babies of the single mothers enslaved at the Magdalene Laundries in Ireland. The Church is only pro-life until the baby is born.

jeager106

Premium Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I wish I had NOT opened that
link!
SICKENING!
TRUE BUT SICKENING!
Bodies Of 800 Babies Found In Septic Tank At Former Irish Home For Unwed Mothers
the Home, in Tuam, Ireland, was where thousands of unwed mothers and their “illegitimate” children were sent to pay a penance for their out-of-wedlock pregnancies in the form of indentured servitude overseen by Catholic nuns. Like the Magdalene Laundries, which were also run by the Catholic Church, the Home’s treatment of these women/girls and their babies was abusive, with moms and children often kept separate from each other and ostracized by the surrounding community. Now, five decades after the Home was shut down and destroyed, the remains of 800 hundred babies,

I DEFINE THAT AS MURDER ON A MASSIVE SCALE.

jeager106

Premium Member
Is the source of this article believable????

Like it's not the National Inquirer or Mad Magazine is it?

The Emperor of Mankind

That individual link may or may not be to a crackpot site but the issue is, I'm sorry to say, a real one. Here's a link to a campaign set up to demand an apology and redress from the Irish government and the Catholic Church.

The Emperor of Mankind

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I wish I had NOT opened that
link!
SICKENING!
TRUE BUT SICKENING!
Bodies Of 800 Babies Found In Septic Tank At Former Irish Home For Unwed Mothers
the Home, in Tuam, Ireland, was where thousands of unwed mothers and their “illegitimate” children were sent to pay a penance for their out-of-wedlock pregnancies in the form of indentured servitude overseen by Catholic nuns. Like the Magdalene Laundries, which were also run by the Catholic Church, the Home’s treatment of these women/girls and their babies was abusive, with moms and children often kept separate from each other and ostracized by the surrounding community. Now, five decades after the Home was shut down and destroyed, the remains of 800 hundred babies,

I DEFINE THAT AS MURDER ON A MASSIVE SCALE.

If it were any other organisation it would have been shut down and the people involved charged with mass murder. But because it's the Catholic Church... :mad:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

The Frisky is a gossip site, like a tabloid. No, it's not really true. It's wildly exaggerated and misrepresented.

"In 1975, two 12-year-old boys were playing at the site of the former Mother and Baby Home. Underneath a concrete slab they found a hole or chamber "filled to the brim" with children's skeletons.[5][6] One of them later said he had seen about twenty skeletons.[4] The slab is believed by some to have covered the former Home's septic tank.[5][6][36] Locals speculated that these were the remains of victims of the Great Famine, unbaptised babies,[37] and/or stillborn babies from the Home.[34] The number of bodies was then unknown, but was assumed to be small. It was re-sealed shortly afterwards, following prayers at the site by a priest.[36][37] For the next 35 years the burial site was tended to by a local couple, who also built a small grotto there.[34]

Columnist Patrick Kenny questioned whether the bones found in 1975 were from the Bon Secours Home or from one of the previous institutions which had occupied the same building, as well as whether or not the structure Corless speculated was a mass grave was a disused septic tank or a 19th-century burial vault.[13] Corless herself corrected portions of the media coverage, telling the Irish Times, "I never used that word 'dumped'. I never said to anyone that 800 bodies were dumped in a septic tank."[47]

Local Gardaí initially surmised that any bones on the site likely dated from the Great Famine in the 19th-century: "These are historical burials going back to famine times. There is no suggestion of any impropriety".[6] Bones of famine victims were found nearby in 2011, and archaeologists determined that they were 19th century "paupers" from the same Tuam Poor Law Union Workhouse which had originally occupied the building later used for the Bon Secours Children's Home.[48] The Gardaí were later ordered to investigate and issue a report on their findings by the Minister for Justice.[5][49][50]

Some news outlets reported that all 796 child remains were found in the septic tank,[6][36] but on 5 June 2014, an RTÉ Prime Time television report by Mark Coughlan, "Home Babies", reported that "We don't know for sure, as yet anyway, if the babies who died in the Tuam home were buried in a septic tank: no burial location is listed on the death records."[51] Two days later, on 7 June, The Irish Times quoted Corless as stating that the story had "been widely misrepresented" in the days since it broke nationally and internationally ("I never used that word 'dumped.' ... I never said to anyone that 800 bodies were dumped in a septic tank.") She said the skeletons found in 1975 had most likely been in the septic tank,[4] but added that only 204 of the babies had died when the septic tank was in use, saying it "seemed impossible" that all of them could have been "put in a working sewage tank". One of those who found the skeletons told the newspaper he had seen about 20 skeletons.[4] The Garda Síochána said claims that all the children may be buried in a septic tank had not yet been "properly tested".[52]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Secours_Mother_and_Baby_Home#Burial_ground

jeager106

Premium Member
Humph!
Well it's the internet and like Midnight magazine and other pulp rags can't be
believed.
When at the grocery checkout I marvel at the pulp rag headlines...............
"I was abducted by aliens and they raped me. I gave birth to a Martian!"

"Woman give live birth to a reptile!"

"Obama is a Muslim terrorist."

It's hard to believe anyone would by those rags let alone read them and
believe it!

Some people believe the t-v show Ancient Aliens.
It IS true ain't it?
You know, the Pyramids must have been built by ancient aliens to find their
way back to the landing zone.
Advanced alien cultures couldn't possibly had g.p.s. right?

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Humph!
Well it's the internet and like Midnight magazine and other pulp rags can't be
believed.
When at the grocery checkout I marvel at the pulp rag headlines...............
"I was abducted by aliens and they raped me. I gave birth to a Martian!"

"Woman give live birth to a reptile!"

"Obama is a Muslim terrorist."

It's hard to believe anyone would by those rags let alone read them and
believe it!
I mean, it's not to say that there wasn't abuse going on there, but it's a lot more complicated than the sensationalist reporting of it would have you believe. There was disease, famines, some of the deaths probably occurred before it was a Catholic home, there were government failures, etc. Either way, the government is investigating it but it will take a long time for that to conclude and for the results to be published. But there was no 800 skeletons stuffed into a septic tank, that's for sure. That's just absurd.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/soci...-trouble-with-the-septic-tank-story-1.1823393

jeager106

Premium Member
800 skeletons in a septic tank? Must of been one #ell of a septic tank!
Still Hitler did away with over 6 million Jews and other unfortunates.

jeager106

Premium Member
Yeah, that didn't happen.

Um, that's a bit of a different thing.

Yes it is but there are those that steadfastly deny the holocaust ever happened.
The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers
A new survey suggests that many Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners, young people, Muslims, and Hindus believe that facts about the genocide have been distorted.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...he-world-is-full-of-holocaust-deniers/370870/

So many survivors and Nazi records yet so many in denial.
Denial is not a river in Africa!
My father was in the Army, 3rd Armored Spearhead Division.
The first light armor to advance and he SAW the aftermath of the Nazi extermination camps.
Years ago I had an casual friend who was a member of the Hitler Youth.
He likened the Hitler Youth to the Boy Scouts.
Really?
Denial?
Oddly he was taken in by a French JEWISH couple as he was orphaned by the war.
They saw to his education and advanced engineering degrees.
Manfred got caught having an affair with his wife's best friend and blew his brains out.
Shades of Hitler's legacy?
I recall him denouncing people of color with supreme rancor.
His widow gave me the suicide revolver but I quickly SOLD it.
Superstitious? Yeah, maybe but....................................................
I've had a few opportunities to buy Nazi daggers and handguns but passed.
I don't even want to touch such instruments of an evil regime.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes it is but there are those that steadfastly deny the holocaust ever happened.
The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers
A new survey suggests that many Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners, young people, Muslims, and Hindus believe that facts about the genocide have been distorted.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...he-world-is-full-of-holocaust-deniers/370870/

So many survivors and Nazi records yet so many in denial.
Denial is not a river in Africa!
My father was in the Army, 3rd Armored Spearhead Division.
The first light armor to advance and he SAW the aftermath of the Nazi extermination camps.
Years ago I had an casual friend who was a member of the Hitler Youth.
He likened the Hitler Youth to the Boy Scouts.
Really?
Denial?
Oddly he was taken in by a French JEWISH couple as he was orphaned by the war.
They saw to his education and advanced engineering degrees.
Manfred got caught having an affair with his wife's best friend and blew his brains out.
Shades of Hitler's legacy?
I recall him denouncing people of color with supreme rancor.
His widow gave me the suicide revolver but I quickly SOLD it.
Superstitious? Yeah, maybe but....................................................
I've had a few opportunities to buy Nazi daggers and handguns but passed.
I don't even want to touch such instruments of an evil regime.
Yes, I know that Holocaust denial is a big problem. I don't see what this has to do with the thread, however.

jeager106

Premium Member
Rape's really not a funny thing. You really want a 95 year old man to be anally raped?

Really that ain't funny and DOES go on!
I'm a retired cop with 22.5 years service prior to being disabled.
I KNEW men I put in the joint that were no longer anal virgins.
It's real, it's sickening, and dehumanizing.
Rapists in prision have a baaaaad time of being a guest in the iron hotel.
Even vile criminals have families and don't care one iota for a baby molester
or rapist.
Those types get it in the end.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Sorry!