• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's official!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As of yesterday, Sacred Silence and I are now engaged!!!
I never thought it would happen, I never thought I would find someone who I would, or could care deeply enough to consider spending my life with, but I have found her.
She has made my life so much better. She has brought me out my deepest depressions, and has given me a reason to live. She is the light in my world of darkness. And she is there for me whenever I need her.
I say this, because I am proud to be with her, and so I can brag for a moment.
Oh yeah. AND SHE PLAYS WOW!!!!!!!

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Best wishes, a soul mate helps stabilize us through the tumult that is life.

Cheers

KK15424H_600.jpg

Congratulations :hug:

Renji

As of yesterday, Sacred Silence and I are now engaged!!!
I never thought it would happen, I never thought I would find someone who I would, or could care deeply enough to consider spending my life with, but I have found her.
She has made my life so much better. She has brought me out my deepest depressions, and has given me a reason to live. She is the light in my world of darkness. And she is there for me whenever I need her.
I say this, because I am proud to be with her, and so I can brag for a moment.
Oh yeah. AND SHE PLAYS WOW!!!!!!!

Great!:D