• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's all pointless.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
They totally are. Bush bankrupted four or five oil businesses before he bankrupted the whole country. He's a genuinely, deeply stupid person.
He did it for the profit of companies like Haliburton and for the profit of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc, didn't he? He wanted to destroy his country for the benefit of the huge corporations.
Cheney is just crazy, and Rove ... well maybe he's evil, but it's his own, fully human evil - not the evil of some supernatural entity.
Where did his evil come from if not from The Evil? Are all humans naturally pure evil? :(
I know it's hard to believe, but people can be incredibly stupid and still rise to dizzying heights of power and influence.
... HOW?!? =O
Hence the Republican policy of making appointments based on party loyalty rather than competence and experience.
They seriously do that? I thought that was a joke...
Many people close to the Bush administration noted his penchant for appointing astonishingly stupid people. Like Doug Feith, who general Tommy Franks refers to as "the f---ing stupidest person on the face of the Earth" (more than once), and whose job under Bush was to be in charge of pentagon policy and compile "evidence" against Iraq.
Bush did this on purpose, I think. It's sort of like how Reagan intentionally put an industrialist, fundamentalist whackjob, James Watt, at the head of the environmental department in order to systematically take down environmental regulations for the big corporations.

Kerr

... Are you serious? How the hell does that happen? People aren't physically capable of being that stupid... are they???
There are people who pump in oil (not the kind of oil that you get from the ground, though, more like oil you have in food... I am not sure, though) in their muscles to make them grow faster, so yeah, there are people that stupid and people that are many, many times more stupid.

Kerr

Where did his evil come from if not from The Evil? Are all humans naturally pure evil?
Of course people aren´t just pure evil. Some people may be evil but that does not mean all, or even close to all, are.

As for evil coming from The Evil, whatever that is... I believe we are both capable of good and evil. No external force is needed for any of them as I see it.

Last edited:

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
As for evil coming from The Evil, whatever that is...
The Evil is to Satan as the Holy Spirit is to God. Think of it as the "Unholy Spirit." It controls people (ie, Reagan, Bush, my first crush) and makes them do unimaginably dangerous and/or stupid things. It's a god in the sense that it feeds off of worship from people - the more the people are controlled by evil, the more power The Evil gets, and therefore the more it can control them. It's a vicious cycle that results in The Evil having omnipotent power, only matched by God. Because The Evil is a purely psycological and mental entity and feeds off worship, it will die once the human race dies off.
It's not a mainstream Christian belief (obviously), but it makes sense.