• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's a Mess-I-aaargh!!

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Ever since being 5/6 years old, I've known the Bible was corrupt in the New Testament, knew that Yeshua didn't say 'I AM', and that the world had been deceived; where one day around 25, I'd go over it with a magnifying glass, and share it with the world.

Well been trying now for the last 12 years, and so far no one is taking the evidence as proof of it. :confused:

So pondering if i told you, that i was sent, and all the prophecy fulfillments, would it make any difference to questioning what I'm saying, or would it make it less likely to accept the evidence, based on its own merit? o_O

Laika

Premium Member
So pondering if i told you, that i was sent, and all the prophecy fulfillments, would it make any difference to questioning what I'm saying, or would it make it less likely to accept the evidence, based on its own merit? o_O

no. I'm afriad not. the difference is we'd only accepted it based on your authority as god's representative on earth, rather than on evidence. maybe throw in a little hell fire and damnation to frighten us into accepting it. it would only prove we are just as ignorant as before, only we agree with you based on our ignorance and have learned nothing.

what makes a messiah, is not the miracles or the magic tricks. nor the virgin birth or turning water into wine. the measure of a messiah is not their divinity, but their humanity. And we absolutely hate them for it. nothing is worse than being reminded of our own wretchedness by the courage, kindness and compassion of a prophet. rather than admit our own faults, in self-righteous indignation we assert our narasscism as the measure of the man or woman and condemn the prophet to suffering and death. And when that "glorious" time has come, when those who tell the truth are called terrorists, extremists and threats to public order and they are put to death, suddenly a great transformation occurs. the prophets are dead, and our consciences are no longer disturbed by their mutterings of our hypocrisy, and their willingness to point out our uncomfortable truths, that we are merely the "apes" of our own ideals. instead, the prophets are "ressurected" and deified, because when we worship them for their divinity, it is utterly irrelevant to everyday life. it's religion with obligation and suddenly its very popular because its so much easier than sacrifice and commitment. Jesus was divine, so we cannot expect ourselves to live as he did. Jesus was "special"- lets not insult him by pretending he was "just a man" like us. lets forget about all the things he taught us to do and focus on his divinity. love thy enemy? heal the sick? feed the hungry? pay our taxes? what nonsense! jesus would never say that. would he? through our moral perfectionism, we hate life and we hate ourselves and hate those who point out how far we have fallen from our ideals and try to save us from the original sin of being human.

keep telling the truth and being a nusiance. if you do it enough, eventually you'll **** someone off enough that they'll turn you into a god and a harmless icon to save themselves from being "only human". that's how the hypocrites deal with messiahs. let the bigots do the divine work for you and focus on being human. you'll love them and see through the lies and they'll hate you for it.

Was Jesus was the "son of god" or a dangerous middle eastern extremist trying to overthrow an evil empire and subvert religious orthodoxy by cliaming to fulfill prophesy who became a matryr because he loved his enemies?

Ask yourself, what would "jesus" do? ;)

allfoak

Alchemist
Ever since being 5/6 years old, I've known the Bible was corrupt in the New Testament, knew that Yeshua didn't say 'I AM', and that the world had been deceived; where one day around 25, I'd go over it with a magnifying glass, and share it with the world.

Well been trying now for the last 12 years, and so far no one is taking the evidence as proof of it. :confused:

Hello @wizanda,

You, me and every one of us are broadcasting stations putting out vibrations of the image we want others to receive.
The variety of images of course are endless.
Often times we are completely blind to the image we broadcast to others.
I think this may be one of those times.

These vibrations are real.
They are what we use to interpret all things.
Everything vibrates at some frequency and it is these frequencies to which we tune in.
It is how we make sense of the world around us.

The frequency that is you does not match with what you say @wizanda.
The vibration that you broadcast is one of superiority, which completely obscures anything else that you might being trying to say.

In other words, there is no discussing anything with you because you have it all figured out and if we don't listen to you then we are just unenlightened.
This is the message that you have been and are now broadcasting.
I have no idea what it is that you have been trying to say otherwise.
I tried to talk to you once and you pulled the ascended master card on me.
I of course forfeited the game immediately.

My guess is that you mostly attract fundamentalist Christians because they like to"debate" the scriptures so much.
I would also imagine that they lose interest soon enough when you pull the ascended master card on them as well.

Perhaps what it is that you have learned through the experiences that you have had is not as superior to what others have learned through their experiences as you might think.

I promise you, whatever it is that you know, there is someone else who already knew it before you and there are likely many others who understand what you know and much more, some of whom may be right here under your nose.
These are people who would easily be able to interpret the message of superiority coming from you and thus avoid discussion with you.
The fact that you do not understand why people are not hearing you should be a clue.

I hope you don't use this to puff yourself up even more by calling this a mild form of persecution.
After all a prophet is not a prophet unless his message is ignored, or he is persecuted for his message, now is he?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

If it's any consolation, my prophecies & soothsaying aren't that well received either.
Ours is a difficult path.

wizanda

Premium Member
He's bemoaning the fact that we're treating him like we treat all the other self-proclaimed 'prophets' who pass through here; that is to say, we're (the world, not just us in the forum, I suspect) rejecting his claims.
I've not made any claims yet; just been explaining the contradictions, and sharing. o_O
If you were really sent, wouldn't you know the answer to your question?
Yes I'm aware of the answer for some people, and already experimented with the results of telling people the truth; yet i don't think it is fair to remove everyone according to what is written, without giving everyone a chance to comprehend why. :innocent:
My guess is that you mostly attract fundamentalist Christians because they like to"debate" the scriptures so much.
I would also imagine that they lose interest soon enough when you pull the ascended master card on them as well.
So you think all people, when you claim authority, see it as arrogance?

Christians don't even want to talk with me, they just dismiss the whole case; as I'm saying John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) are all false, which is what Christianity is built on.

So the question, was specifically to Christians, and Jews; as currently I've got no way to get through to them....Thus if I've come across as arrogant, because of determination to help people, so be it. :rolleyes:

The reason even said ascended master to yourself, was because you were talking to me like I'm guessing about what I'm talking about, when that isn't the case; thus it isn't arrogance, it was just being truthful.

It is like a doctor saying, 'I'm qualified in healthcare', and you decide you don't want to talk with them anymore about health. :oops:
it would only prove we are just as ignorant as before, only we agree with you based on our ignorance and have learned nothing.
You make some great intellectual points, which pondered many times....

That maybe earth is near Hell, thus people don't want to be corrected, maybe they're happy with what they think they've got....

Yet that doesn't stop me trying to do what is right....

Plus personally find the deception overly complicated, so maybe it isn't only ignorance; yet its to much for an average mind to comprehend fully (I've had help to understand parts of it). :innocent:

Last edited:

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Why make any claim?

When still wondering if it will make any difference to people recognizing John, Paul and Simon the stone in the Bible are false.

If people will ignore the evidence just the same, than it makes little difference me saying I'm an ascended master sent from Heaven. :innocent:

John, Paul, and Simon are all not to be believed to be as they are because they supposedly document things that contradict themselves and break physics without any evidence.

If you claim to break physical laws you better have evidence or your credibility is the same.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Why make any claim?

When still wondering if it will make any difference to people recognizing John, Paul and Simon the stone in the Bible are false.

If people will ignore the evidence just the same, than it makes little difference me saying I'm an ascended master sent from Heaven. :innocent:
"I have evidence but I'm not going to present it because you'll just reject it anyway" is not a good indicator of the trust you have in your evidence.

wizanda

Premium Member
"I have evidence but I'm not going to present it because you'll just reject it anyway" is not a good indicator of the trust you have in your evidence.
The evidence adds up clearly; yet I'm not interested in everyone following me around, just wanting to put this Biblical case across. ;)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'd tell you to take a number. Self-proclaimed internet prophets are a dime a dozen.