• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel ...the land of darkness unto the nations.

MyM

So if I understand you correctly, when I asked when was the last time you helped refugees, you answered that other people (you never actually stated whether they were refugees or not) help you. Are you and/or your family refugees?

No I haven't. But I am not the govt. They help :)

The govt. takes care of that ...they have taken in Syrians that I do know of.

I praise the UAE government in their helping of others. They help out many at home and abroad. So you cannot lay claim to your accusations. But my own mother in America has helped homeless people in her own home so don't even go to that direction either.

Unlike the Zionist people who hurt on purpose and kill and won't give even ways for Palestinian children to go to school on. They even had their own money and brought people to build and fix a street but the Israelis put their bulldozer in the way and stopped every way of their repairing the road.

yeah, such nice people and fair correct?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, why would Jews get to take over and name a state when the place was for all religions? The Belfour Agreement...
Tell me, have you ever read the Balfour Declaration? I believe that if you did, you may find that you are erring in using it as proof for this question. Here it is, in case you haven't read it:
upload_2022-3-6_13-35-57.png

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia
There were soo many Jews entering in that they took over and are killing and refusing the rights of the Palestinians til this day.
This looks to me like you made a mish-mash of history. Tell me, are you familiar with how the 1948 Israeli-Arab War went?
No one likes to be kicked out of their homes
Indeed. We were kicked out nearly 2000 years ago. And we were also kicked out from many Arab countries in 1948.
Imagine someone saying they are coming in ....due to the Brits etc. and you have no choice in the matter....just like when they came into America and killed the natives...where is the right in that?
Now imagine this: You were kicked out of your ancestral home and forced to wander around the world for many centuries. You finally come back home and find there's someone else living there. Now what? As a microcosm, I will present a personal anecdote. To any readers of this, note that this is related to the Holocaust but it is not my intention to drag the Holocaust here, at least not with regards to this particular point. I am merely bringing it as an example that I am familiar with.

My great-grandfather escaped Germany before the Holocaust. Before moving to Germany in the 30s, he lived with his family in a Polish town. After the war, he came back to that Polish town to see if he could salvage anything from his home. He found that some Polish neighbors had moved in. They were kind enough to give him the equivalent of about $300 as payment for the house. Most Jews couldn't even dream of being paid even such a meager sum for their property. Some were even beaten up by the non-Jews. This was post-War Europe, to remind you. So he was lucky, in that sense.

Back to Israel. Try to imagine what it's like coming home and finding someone else living there, and all they do is laugh in your face and beat you up (see the 1929 Hebron Massacre, for example).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
That's not an Arab writing that but an Israeli. I agree with him. The Israel I supported in my youth is dead. What's left gives preference to a Russian oligarch who contributes to a memorial over the suffering of children. In a time when nations are standing up to be counted, Israel is showing how far she's fallen from the path of virtue.

Israel’s Rejection of Ukrainian Refugees Shows That It’s the Darkness Unto the Nations

The country whose ethos is based on a scathing indictment of the world that kept silent, looked away and locked its gates is doing the exact same thing in this moment of truth.
To look after your own poor is fine, but to look after them alone is monstrous. Concern for your own people is understandable, but concern for them alone is perverted.
Is there really a difference between a Ukrainian child fleeing for his or life, someone who doesn’t have a Jewish great-grandmother, and a Ukrainian child who does? What’s the difference? The difference is called racism. This rummaging in blood, at a time of war yet, is called selection.
In this hour of darkness that has descended on the world, Israel is emerging as the land of darkness unto the nations. Nobody should have expected it to be a light unto the nations. Why on earth light, why? But at least we could have expected it to be like everybody else.
Israel has a commitment to refugees not only because of its past – it’s also obligated to the Ukrainian refugees mainly because of the large community of Ukrainian workers in Israel. A country that forbids the devoted caretakers of its elderly and cleaners of its homes to invite in their relatives to save their lives is clearly an immoral country. The welter of shabby excuses about Ukraine’s conduct during the Holocaust only makes the picture worse, punishing the grandchildren’s grandchildren for the sins of their fathers and mothers.
It’s something buried deep in the national DNA, amid years of brainwashing about the need to be strong, only strong, amid tall tales of the Chosen People and the only victims in history, allowed to do anything. And this image is accompanied by a cultivation of xenophobia in dimensions illegal in any other country. All this is now coming to light in a particularly ugly display.

Maybe it’s the original sin of a country that was established on the expulsion of hundreds of thousands of refugees, maybe it’s the Zionist religion that advocates Jewish supremacy in every facet. Whatever the reasons, none of this justifies requiring a deposit of a single shekel from a war refugee at Ben-Gurion Airport.

And darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Russia planted the S400 missiles in Syria,
Isreal afraid of Russian reaction on Syria.that's why they don't follow the big brother USA in Ukraine position.
Also million of Israali orgine Russian in Israel,had lobby too.

MyM

Tell me, have you ever read the Balfour Declaration? I believe that if you did, you may find that you are erring in using it as proof for this question. Here it is, in case you haven't read it:
View attachment 60731
Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

This looks to me like you made a mish-mash of history. Tell me, are you familiar with how the 1948 Israeli-Arab War went?

Indeed. We were kicked out nearly 2000 years ago. And we were also kicked out from many Arab countries in 1948.

Now imagine this: You were kicked out of your ancestral home and forced to wander around the world for many centuries. You finally come back home and find there's someone else living there. Now what? As a microcosm, I will present a personal anecdote. To any readers of this, note that this is related to the Holocaust but it is not my intention to drag the Holocaust here, at least not with regards to this particular point. I am merely bringing it as an example that I am familiar with.

My great-grandfather escaped Germany before the Holocaust. Before moving to Germany in the 30s, he lived with his family in a Polish town. After the war, he came back to that Polish town to see if he could salvage anything from his home. He found that some Polish neighbors had moved in. They were kind enough to give him the equivalent of about $300 as payment for the house. Most Jews couldn't even dream of being paid even such a meager sum for their property. Some were even beaten up by the non-Jews. This was post-War Europe, to remind you. So he was lucky, in that sense.

Back to Israel. Try to imagine what it's like coming home and finding someone else living there, and all they do is laugh in your face and beat you up (see the 1929 Hebron Massacre, for example).

Imagine having the British say it's ok to go in and take over....of course I have sympathy for the Palestinians.

Ancestral home...imagine they also wondered the desert for 40 years. WHY?

If people gain over years time and wars have happened. It doesn't mean that that land is still yours. If that would be the case, the native Americans would have won many times over. War happens.

Yes, what Hitler did to the Jews, no words can describe that. Was absolutely atrocious and unfathomable. But to actually claim because you lived here once you are entitled, doesn't give you the right to hurt others after years and years and years have gone by.

There is no logic in hurting others to claim I used to live here years ago so this is my land.

Flankerl

When you know it's haaretz without having to check the source.

What a load of BS.
The author acts as if Israel was this big rich country that could even accommodate tens of thousands of Ukrainian refugees.
Israel isn't even half as big as the Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts in Ukraine of which most is the South with a Desert.

thetruesizeof...jmj21.jpg

Meanwhile Israel has to stay on a slight positive note with the Russians to have leeway to act against Hezbollah in Syria.

Meanwhile in reality
Israel to recognize Ukrainian olim as refugees fleeing war zone

New Israel's violence against Palestinian civilians and building of illegal settlements makes its government reminiscent of Putin and his variety of tyrannical murderers.

No it doesn't.
People are send into work camps in Russia for 15 years if they protest or engage in anti-Government activity.
Literally doesn't happen in Israel.

It may not have the power or the reason to enact a war of the same scale as he has, but repeatedly flouting international law and human rights considerations has been a fixture of its actions for decades.

"It doesn't happen, but if they could..."
Yawn.

And it's quite easy to "flout" international law when your tiny conflict somehow amasses UN Resolutions like no other conflict on this planet, including far bloodier conflicts.

So it was created as a country for only one ethnic-religious group? Or am I misreading something here? Because such a foundation for a state seems extremely reminiscent of theocratic and ethno-fascist notions.

Yeah sure with equal rights for the 20% of its citizens who are Arabs.

You do realise that there are 68 times more Arabs in Israel than there are Jews in the entire Islamic world?
All the while when Israel is ridiculously smaller.

Ridiculous demonisation.

I've said/written many times and I repeat once again with hope but no optimism, peace will truly come to the tortured region when Israeli Jew says wholeheartedly Shalom Aleichem to an Arab Muslim and the Muslim replies "Wa-Alaikum-Salaam" and visa versa. Only by recognizing that the common humanity of everyone is the most important thing will the horror that exists there finally end. May that day come soon.

So you accept that it won't happen because of the deep ingrained Antisemitism within Arab societies that have no equivalent on the Jewish side.

Good.

I live in a place where many Yemenies, Syrians, Jordians, Egyptians, Africans, live. They are very very helpful.

Funny point since Harel lives in a country where most of these countries former Jews live after they were persecuted, expropriated, murdered, raped and finally expelled by their Muslim hosts.

MyM

When you know it's haaretz without having to check the source.

What a load of BS.
The author acts as if Israel was this big rich country that could even accommodate tens of thousands of Ukrainian refugees.
Israel isn't even half as big as the Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts in Ukraine of which most is the South with a Desert.

thetruesizeof...jmj21.jpg

Meanwhile Israel has to stay on a slight positive note with the Russians to have leeway to act against Hezbollah in Syria.

Meanwhile in reality
Israel to recognize Ukrainian olim as refugees fleeing war zone

No it doesn't.
People are send into work camps in Russia for 15 years if they protest or engage in anti-Government activity.

Yawn.

And it's quite easy to "flout" international law when your tiny conflict somehow amasses UN Resolutions like no other conflict on this planet, including far bloodier conflicts.

You do realise that there are 68 times more Arabs in Israel than there are Jews in the entire Islamic world?

Ridiculous demonisation.

So you accept that it won't happen because of the deep ingrained Antisemitism within Arab societies that have no equivalent on the Jewish side.

Good.

Funny point since Harel lives in a country where most of these countries former Jews live after they were persecuted, expropriated, murdered, raped and finally expelled by their Muslim hosts.

You can say which country did that you know...

Israel where they torture kids and teenagers? STILL. Deprive them of water and humanitarian aid? Sure, let's compare. Let's see what the UN has to say about that then. Oh wait, they don't like what the UN says so they do what you want.

In Islam, we don't hate the Jews. The Zionists on the other hand that harm and torture and despise and deny the Palestinians their rights, that's a different story.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
No it doesn't.

What happens in Israel instead is that Palestinian civilians get kicked out of their property (e.g., Sheikh Jarrah), have illegal settlements built on their lands, or face excessive force from the IDF.

There is more than one form of abuse. Israel merely employs a different variety than Putin--domestically, that is. One common factor in their military operations is disproportionate use of violence.

Yawn.

This seems to amount to saying, "Because other countries also do wrong, Israel should be able to get away with it."

And I'm not sure why UN resolutions would bother Israel when it keeps proceeding as usual despite them. Perhaps the argument of unfair focus on Israel would hold more weight if violating the resolutions resulted in any substantial consequences for the country.

Ridiculous demonisation.

The majority of the Islamic world is by no means a desirable model of how to treat minorities, unless you consider countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia to be any kind of useful yardstick for minority rights.

Also, there are multiple incidents that clearly show that a lot of Palestinians in Israel don't really have equal rights or equal safety to Israelis.

Your response doesn't surprise me because it provides another example of why religious glorification of Israel sometimes ends up feeding into apologetics for its human rights violations. Whether Islamic or Jewish, the concept of a "holy land" or a state specifically intended for a certain religious or ethnic group, and the religious and political zeal that sometimes accompanies such a belief, strikes me as one of the biggest contributors to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Flankerl

You can say which country did that you know...

Okay: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Iran.
The smaller gulf states never had a big Jewish presence and Turkey simply didn't do it.
Glad to be of service.

Israel where they torture kids and teenagers? STILL. Deprive them of water and humanitarian aid? Sure, let's compare. Let's see what the UN has to say about that then. Oh wait, they don't like what the UN says so they do what you want.

*yawn*
Just the typical Pallywood stuff.

In Islam, we don't hate the Jews.

Which is why there are now -97,116% less Jews in the Islamic world today than in 1948.
If you just count the Arab world it's even -99,57%.

You know because of all the love.

We Jews know what's up. **mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

MyM

Okay: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Iran.
The smaller gulf states never had a big Jewish presence and Turkey simply didn't do it.
Glad to be of service.

*yawn*
Just the typical Pallywood stuff.

Which is why there are now -97,116% less Jews in the Islamic world today than in 1948.
If you just count the Arab world it's even -99,57%.

You know because of all the love.

We Jews know what's up. You can lie to the non-Jews all day long about it but we know better.

That is your own belief...doesn't make it true. People are noticing what is going on. They see the injustices. Wonder why people are always against? You have your answer.

The orthodox Jews are decent people...they even oppose what Israel is doing. They know what is happening should not happen and yet, the Zionists are ignoring them as well.

They hurt, they deny the UN, Israel has persistently refused to adhere to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons despite repeated calls by the General Assembly and the Security Council to place its nuclear facilities under International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards, so yes, see who is "the nice one" among the two? Palestinians are trying to survive with limited water, food and housing and Israel keeps taking away and making it sound like they are being fair. I have friends that actually are from Palestine and they have told me what is happening there and omg Israelis should be ashamed, but I don't think they have any.

Flankerl

(e.g., Sheikh Jarrah)

Shimon HaTzadik, there's an entire gravesite to him which was not surrounded by any buildings prior to Jews building there in the Ottoman era.

You are of course educated on this issue right?
You do know that Israeli courts have had the residents back since 1967 and even assisted in a compromise which included reduced rent to the owners (Ottoman records are quite clear on it) and a stronger renter safety than normal, right?
You do know that the residents accepted this compromise in the 80s but were called back by the PLO which convinced them to go back on it, right?
And that despite that Israeli courts continued to hold their hand over the issue despite the owners insisting on action for 40 years, right?

Of course you know all that.

There is more than one form of abuse. Israel merely employs a different variety than Putin--domestically, that is. One common factor in their military operations is disproportionate use of violence.

Israel dropped thousands of bombs on Gaza last year.
Yet only 128 civilians (as per UN) died.

Why? Because of warning leaflets, calls and SMS warning the population that an attack would take place giving them time to evacuate.

So stop crying your crocodile tears, literally no other country does this.

This seems to amount to saying, "Because other countries also do wrong, Israel should be able to get away with it."

In the Arab-Israeli conflict about 27.000 people have died, combined from both sides since 1948.
In West Papua 100.000–500.000 people have died, mostly on the Papuan side since 1963.
In the Columbian conflict 221.000 people have died since 1964.
In the Syrian civil war 500.000–606.000 people have died since 2011.
In Yemen 377.000 people have died since 2011.
In the Somali civil war 506.000 people have died since 1991.
In Darfur 301.000 people have died since 2003.
In Iraq 328.000–1.215.000 people have died since 2003.
Due to Boko Haram attacks 358.000 people have died since 2009.

And I'm not sure why UN resolutions would bother Israel when it keeps proceeding as usual despite them. Perhaps the argument of unfair focus on Israel would hold more weight if violating the resolutions resulted in any substantial consequences for the country.

Perhaps UN resolutions had more weight if the world concentrated on far bigger and bloodier conflicts first instead of some tiny conflict.
Btw the Ukraine invasion is almost half way to the 27.000 deaths of the Israeli-Arab conflict in a bit over a week.

But hey facts are really annoying.

The majority of the Islamic world is by no means a desirable model of how to treat minorities, unless you consider countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia to be any kind of useful yardstick for minority rights.

I don't care.
Pro-Palestinians want to turn Israel into an Arab-majority country and the odds that it would be the unusual Arab country which doesn't persecute its non-Arab population are next to zero.

Also, there are multiple incidents that clearly show that a lot of Palestinians in Israel don't really have equal rights or equal safety to Israelis.

Like what?
Btw safety is indeed different because Arab majority cities have in the past opted for no Israeli police due to resentment towards the police.
This resulted in Arab majority cities to be policed by Arab clans.

They have since changed their opinion. I wonder why.

Your response doesn't surprise me because it provides another example of why religious glorification of Israel sometimes ends up feeding into apologetics for its human rights violations. Whether Islamic or Jewish, the concept of a "holy land" or a state specifically intended for a certain religious or ethnic group, and the religious and political zeal that sometimes accompanies such a belief, strikes me as one of the biggest contributors to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Good luck disproving facts.

Flankerl

That is your own belief...doesn't make it true. People are noticing what is going on. They see the injustices. Wonder why people are always against? You have your answer.

Jews in North Africa in 1948: 500.000
Today: 3.000 (-99,4%)

Jews in the Middle East in 1948: 300.000
Today: 400 (-99,867%)

Jews in Non-Arab Muslim Countries in 1948: 150.000
Today: 24.000 (-84%)

Total: -97,116%

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia

Arab Israelis: 1.890.000

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia

The orthodox Jews are decent people...they even oppose what Israel is doing. They know what is happening should not happen and yet, the Zionists are ignoring them as well.

You are showing that you know nothing about Jews.
Most Orthodox Jews are Zionists, the next big group is non-Zionists who don't care and the smallest group are anti-Zionists.

You can't explain Jews to Jews.

Israel has persistently refused to adhere to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons despite repeated calls by the General Assembly and the Security Council to place its nuclear facilities under International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards,

lol the treaty is voluntary.
It's not against any international law not to be a signatory member.

Palestinians are trying to survive with limited water, food and housing

So that's why Palestinians are better nourished than other Arabs.
Wait... that doesn't make sense... :eek:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Imagine having the British say it's ok to go in and take over....
You mentioned Balfour, not I.
Imagine having to prove something from the Balfour Declaration without having read it.
Ancestral home...imagine they also wondered the desert for 40 years. WHY?
Why did they wander? Do you even believe they wandered the desert for 40 years? Isn't that written in a book Muslims think is fake?
If people gain over years time and wars have happened.
Wait...the land isn't ours because other people conquered it? Well, then per that logic, when we re-conquered it (see: the 1948 War, the 1967 War, the 1973 War, the 1982 War), it became ours once more. So, what right do Arabs have to the land?
They lived there? Psshah, we also lived and live there. They conquered it? Psshah, we also conquered it. Three times. Besides, the Arabs lost control of the land when the Ottomans conquered it.
Yes, what Hitler did to the Jews, no words can describe that. Was absolutely atrocious and unfathomable
I see you absolutely ignored what I underlined. Good to know you didn't read what I wrote. Thanks.
But to actually claim because you lived here once you are entitled, doesn't give you the right to hurt others after years and years and years have gone by.
Do you even know how this whole story began? Do you even know about the history of the land? When Jews came back, do you think they went on a rampage? No. Did you know that the 1948 War actually started before the Israeli Declaration of Independence? Yup. Arabs began amassing forces months before. Battles broke out all over. It was because of this that there were some Jews who wanted to postpone the declaration. But it went on as scheduled. The fighting continued. The Arabs rejected the offer of setting up their own state. They didn't want a state, nor were they willing to accept the new Israeli government. The neighboring Arab countries told them to flee, promising they'll come back once the new Jewish state was obliterated. Never happened. Enter the Arab refugee crisis. 73 years and counting. Seriously, 73 years of crisis? Like, seriously-seriously? Why didn't the Arab countries who told them to run away give them citizenship?

And now we have come full circle to Israel and Ukraine. So, tell me, @MyM, how come your precious UAE hasn't given citizenship to all of the millions of Arab "refugees"?

MyM

Shimon HaTzadik, there's an entire gravesite to him which was not surrounded by any buildings prior to Jews building there in the Ottoman era.

You are of course educated on this issue right?
You do know that Israeli courts have had the residents back since 1967 and even assisted in a compromise which included reduced rent to the owners (Ottoman records are quite clear on it) and a stronger renter safety than normal, right?
You do know that the residents accepted this compromise in the 80s but were called back by the PLO which convinced them to go back on it, right?
And that despite that Israeli courts continued to hold their hand over the issue despite the owners insisting on action for 40 years, right?

Of course you know all that.

Israel dropped thousands of bombs on Gaza last year.
Yet only 128 civilians (as per UN) died.

Why? Because of warning leaflets, calls and SMS warning the population that an attack would take place giving them time to evacuate.

So stop crying your crocodile tears, literally no other country does this.

In the Arab-Israeli conflict about 27.000 people have died, combined from both sides since 1948.
In West Papua 100.000–500.000 people have died, mostly on the Papuan side since 1963.
In the Columbian conflict 221.000 people have died since 1964.
In the Syrian civil war 500.000–606.000 people have died since 2011.
In Yemen 377.000 people have died since 2011.
In the Somali civil war 506.000 people have died since 1991.
In Darfur 301.000 people have died since 2003.
In Iraq 328.000–1.215.000 people have died since 2003.
Due to Boko Haram attacks 358.000 people have died since 2009.

Perhaps UN resolutions had more weight if the world concentrated on far bigger and bloodier conflicts first instead of some tiny conflict.
Btw the Ukraine invasion is almost half way to the 27.000 deaths of the Israeli-Arab conflict in a bit over a week.

But hey facts are really annoying.

I don't care.
Pro-Palestinians want to turn Israel into an Arab-majority country and the odds that it would be the unusual Arab country which doesn't persecute its non-Arab population are next to zero.

Like what?
Btw safety is indeed different because Arab majority cities have in the past opted for no Israeli police due to resentment towards the police.
This resulted in Arab majority cities to be policed by Arab clans.

They have since changed their opinion. I wonder why.

Good luck disproving facts.

I don't have to disprove anything. Look at the size of Israel.

Why should they have Israeli police for protection when they themselves are the enemies of Palestinians....that isn't justice. Maybe because they HAVE NO CHOICE.

No way out, no matter what you try to say, when doing wrong to a people, it's just that WRONG. You cannot justify it unless both sides start out equal, have equal measures, can supply arms from different people, yet they are ALL RESTRICTED...yet Israel can. So your fight with the Palestinians is unjustified and inhumane.

All will be shown on the Day of Judgement when standing in front of your Creator...if the Zionists even believe in that.

rosends

Heavens but there is a lot of misunderstanding here. Just to clarify a few points:
Israel has laws about immigration. The current rate of denying immigrant status is about 8% of applicants, same as before the Ukraine invasion. Israel is changing its immigration laws though to make it even easier. Immigration also includes a stipend -- being paid to move to Israel. The current rules are being constantly debated in government because that's how democracy works.

Nearly 8% of Ukrainians denied entry into Israel since invasion
Ukrainian immigrants to Israel to be recognized as refugees, receive financial help

The claims are not about refugees, but immigrants. Anyone denied is not returned to the Ukraine, but to the country from which they wish to emigrate. They might have entered THAT country as refugees, but have chosen not to stay there.

If you want an article that uses the word "refugees" to describe the immigrants, then here's one
Shaked hits back at Ukraine envoy after claims of denying refugees entry

Israel does help refugees who are Israeli citizens get out of Ukraine (including Arabs of a variety of religions)
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/st...-with-help-from-israel-7EBeGG57nzV3suvHrvongP

The UK is working under similar legal rules Changes to UK visa rules for Ukrainians called ‘shameful’ by Labour I await the thread about that. As of a week ago (I would have to look for more recent info) flying to the US for a Ukrainian isn't easy these days either https://www.cato.org/blog/cbp-should-grant-parole-fleeing-ukrainians-using-esta And Canada is giving priority to helping, guess what, Canadians https://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/ukraine-canada-refugee/

Heck, Ukrainian authorities weren't even letting Africans LEAVE as refugees. Thread anyone? Probably not - Ha'aretz hasn't found a way to use it to make Israel look bad.

In terms of other international acts that Israel has done over the last 20 years (and more) there are a few itmes mentioned in this report. If you don't like the source, feel free to look at the news reports about each event and confirm the claims https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/aid/pages/israel_humanitarian_aid.aspx -- these actions were regardless of the religion of the recipients or even their citizenship.

And the Sheikh Jarrah reference? Comical. People don't pay rent, people get evicted. Yes, sometimes it takes years and years and people get comfy refusing to pay rent, but eventually, courts are allowed to say "pay rent."

You don't have to like Israel, but to ignore facts seems wrong.

MyM

You mentioned Balfour, not I.
Imagine having to prove something from the Balfour Declaration without having read it.

Why did they wander? Do you even believe they wandered the desert for 40 years? Isn't that written in a book Muslims think is fake?

Wait...the land isn't ours because other people conquered it? Well, then per that logic, when we re-conquered it (see: the 1948 War, the 1967 War, the 1973 War, the 1982 War), it became ours once more. So, what right do Arabs have to the land?
They lived there? Psshah, we also lived and live there. They conquered it? Psshah, we also conquered it. Three times. Besides, the Arabs lost control of the land when the Ottomans conquered it.

I see you absolutely ignored what I underlined. Good to know you didn't read what I wrote. Thanks.

Do you even know how this whole story began? Do you even know about the history of the land? When Jews came back, do you think they went on a rampage? No. Did you know that the 1948 War actually started before the Israeli Declaration of Independence? Yup. Arabs began amassing forces months before. Battles broke out all over. It was because of this that there were some Jews who wanted to postpone the declaration. But it went on as scheduled. The fighting continued. The Arabs rejected the offer of setting up their own state. They didn't want a state, nor were they willing to accept the new Israeli government. The neighboring Arab countries told them to flee, promising they'll come back once the new Jewish state was obliterated. Never happened. Enter the Arab refugee crisis. 73 years and counting. Seriously, 73 years of crisis? Like, seriously-seriously? Why didn't the Arab countries who told them to run away give them citizenship?

And now we have come full circle to Israel and Ukraine. So, tell me, @MyM, how come your precious UAE hasn't given citizenship to all of the millions of Arab "refugees"?

It's not on me to discuss my govt. You ask them.

You know little of the Quran and what is in it. We know the story of the Jews, the story of Abraham, the story of Moses, the story of why they did what they did and the punishment they received. So yes, we are more in knowledge than what you are told.

MyM

wait, what? You don't discuss your own government? Only other governments? Curiouser and curiouser.

It isn't upon my right to discuss because I don't know all the facts and I will not say what I don't know.

I do know they have taken in refugees from the past and that is world known. :)

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not on me to discuss my govt. You ask them.
And that would be? Because I really have no idea where you're from.
But in any case, I never mentioned your government (being that I have no idea which one that is). But nice deflect. Very creative.
You know little of the Quran and what is in it. We know the story of the Jews, the story of Abraham, the story of Moses, the story of why they did what they did and the punishment they received.
So why did you ask why they wandered?
Oh, by the way, how many times is Jerusalem mentioned in the Quran?

rosends

It isn't upon my right to discuss because I don't know all the facts and I will not say what I don't know.

I do know they have taken in refugees from the past and that is world known. :)
But you DO know all the facts as it relates to other governments?