• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : "Netanyahu vows no Palestinian state ..."

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
"Nice" stereotype. I cannot stand Netanyahu and so do most Israelis, plus I strongly dislike Likud and its coalition.
Are you defending their attack on Gaza? Because if you are defending the way they are going about it, then you are defending Netanyahus actions in this regard.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I guess I just don't place as much faith and trust in terrorist organizations as some here do.
If you trust Hamas so much, I'm sure they have employment opportunities with room for advancement.
The USA, Uk, Russia, and Israel, to name a few, are all run by terrorist governments. Do you place your trust in them?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
So you got nothing then?
As suspected.
As I have said many other people have provided evidence on this forum. What you are doing is gaslighting to make as if no evidence exists or that you care about evidence at all. So basically you are asking me to waste my time.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Are you defending their attack on Gaza? Because if you are defending the way they are going about it, then you are defending Netanyahus actions in this regard.

I'm posted before and I'll repeat it again: I strongly dislike Netanyahu and his Likud Party.

It was Hamas that attacked, raped, and kidnapped innocent civilians, so is that all fine & dandy with you in terms of what they did?

Laniakea

Not of this world
As I have said many other people have provided evidence on this forum. What you are doing is gaslighting to make as if no evidence exists or that you care about evidence at all. So basically you are asking me to waste my time.
I'm asking you to back up your words with evidence. Not a waste of time.

Bthoth

*banned*
10,000 unguided missiles fired into civilian populations seems to qualify.
Nice embellishment?

10,000.................. ???? Evidence?

Are all people that defend what the apartheid israeli is doing, the same? Continue to embellish to invoke hatred and violence?

Laniakea

Not of this world