• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : "Netanyahu vows no Palestinian state ..."

Laniakea

Not of this world
Evidence?

news reporting is not evidence.
I'll personally bring you fragments from all 12,000 rockets.

You: What evidence do you have that these fragments are from rockets?

Instead of giving you evidence, I guess I should have asked for your definition of evidence. That tactic always ends up fun. Always causes leftist snowflakes to melt down and evaporate.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
I'll personally bring you fragments from all 12,000 rockets.
Great. thanks for the effort of actually providing evidence before rhetoric.
You: What evidence do you have that these fragments are from rockets?
I did not write that. Are you creating a new lie?
Instead of giving you evidence, I guess I should have asked for your definition of evidence.
A count that provides proof of 10 and now 12 thousand rockets.

Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?

No, as you apparently do not care.
That tactic always ends up fun. Always causes leftist snowflakes to melt down and evaporate.
The flakes want to make palestinians into the bad guys but they have no military, not method to defend themselves and are under oppression and apartheid for over half a century.

heck even the british left the mandate because of the terrorism (Irgun) and ill regard for human life.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?

No, as you apparently do not care.

Well, how about telling me? You seem to have the answer, or you wouldn't have brought it up.

Laniakea

Not of this world
NO, you made the embellishment. The onus is on you to address your own rhetoric.

I did not make the dumb claim that you did. i do not have to support the crazy claim.

you do!

Hahaha!
You're the one who asked, "Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?
No, as you apparently do not care."

Obviously, I don't know, so why don't you answer your own question as to how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza? I'm curious.
If you don't know, then how would you be able to verify whether the information is correct or not if I answered the question for you?

Bthoth

*banned*
Hahaha!
You're the one who asked,
Of course, you embellished the quantity of rockets but zero evidence.
"Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?
No, as you apparently do not care."
I care more about the human beings than the media rhetoric.
Obviously, I don't know, so why don't you answer your own question as to how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza? I'm curious.
i watch on live feeds how israel is destroying gaza. The claimed number of rockets that you suggested are just garbage. The fact stands than about 30% of the gaza rockets, do not even make it over the fences. Not to mention iron dome and the distance between gaza and populated areas.

If you don't know, then how would you be able to verify whether the information is correct or not if I answered the question for you?
i dont need to verify the rhetoric. i am aware that the biased will embellish the figures to make it sound important and substantiate the hatred for palestinians.

Bottom line is, the rude will lie to defend a position (bias) and the honest are willing to remain objective.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Of course, you embellished the quantity of rockets but zero evidence.

I care more about the human beings than the media rhetoric.

i watch on live feeds how israel is destroying gaza. The claimed number of rockets that you suggested are just garbage. The fact stands than about 30% of the gaza rockets, do not even make it over the fences. Not to mention iron dome and the distance between gaza and populated areas.

i dont need to verify the rhetoric. i am aware that the biased will embellish the figures to make it sound important and substantiate the hatred for palestinians.

Bottom line is, the rude will lie to defend a position (bias) and the honest are willing to remain objective.

I guess you're not going to reveal your answer to "Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?"
You obviously don't even know, and it shows.
Continue to dance. It's even more entertaining than showing me you can't even prove your own assertions.

Bthoth

*banned*
I guess you're not going to reveal your answer to "Did you count how many rockets, bombs and artillery that the other team fired upon the civilians of gaza?"
Continue to dance. It's even more entertaining than showing me you can't even prove your own assertions.
i did not assert any quantity.

You did.

the onus of evidence is on you.

the destruction of gaza has been evidenced over the last month of actual video feeds.

For example: have you witnessed even one building detroyed by the '12,000' rockets fired from gaza?

NO!

but you can witness a whole bunch of buildings in gaza falling because of israeli bombings. whether artillery, air raids or other.

can you show one of the 12,000 (that you claimed) are from gaza actually hitting civilians of israel?

Laniakea

Not of this world

You did.

the destruction of gaza has been evidenced over the last month of actual video feeds.

For example: have you witnessed even one building detroyed by the '12,000' rockets fired from gaza?

NO!

but you can witness a whole bunch of buildings in gaza falling because of israeli bombings. whether artillery, air raids or other.

can you show one of the 12,000 (that you claimed) are from gaza actually hitting civilians of israel?

Your point being that it's ok to fire rockets indiscriminantly into civilian populations as long as the other side has an anti-missile system to try to intercept as many as possible.
What's next? Saying it's ok to shoot guns at police officers as long as the officer is wearing a kevlar vest?

Bthoth

*banned*

You did.

NO!

Bthoth

*banned*
Your point being that it's ok to fire rockets indiscriminantly into civilian populations as long as the other side has an anti-missile system to try to intercept as many as possible.

Another crazy claim.

NO. i do not support any such atrocity. i contest the rhetoric of you comment.
What's next? Saying it's ok to shoot guns at police officers as long as the officer is wearing a kevlar vest?
No.

Again, you impose rhetoric and expect a rebuttal.

I cannot fix the few that have no personal responsibility

Laniakea

Not of this world
Another crazy claim.

NO. i do not support any such atrocity. i contest the rhetoric of you comment.

No.

Again, you impose rhetoric and expect a rebuttal.

I cannot fix the few that have no personal responsibility

Let me know when you're ready to start making sense.

Bthoth

*banned*
Let me know when you're ready to start making sense.
The sense is clear. You made embellishments about how many rockets came from gaza and fired upon civilians of israel but no evidence.

And I posted that isral fired many rockets upon the civilians of gaza and destroyed many buildings.

You just dont like accepting that you could be wrong to defend the atrocities of what israel is doing.

Funny how you enjoy arguing but incapable of self reflection.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I'm posted before and I'll repeat it again: I strongly dislike Netanyahu and his Likud Party.

It was Hamas that attacked, raped, and kidnapped innocent civilians, so is that all fine & dandy with you in terms of what they did?
And I will repeat again:

I have no problem with Israel killing Hamas, even wiping them out. My problem is with the civilian killing.

But for some reason you fail to separate the two, that is why you ask me such an dumb question as above.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And I will repeat again:

I have no problem with Israel killing Hamas, even wiping them out. My problem is with the civilian killing.

But for some reason you fail to separate the two, that is why you ask me such an dumb question as above.

Since I ask such "dumb questions", I'll leave you to yourself. However, it would help you understand much more if you studied modern warfare, especially "urban warfare", and the problems it creates.

BTW, when Hamas attacked, killed, raped, and kidnapped innocent civilians, there were large demonstrations in Gaza and throughout much of the Arab world. Doncha think that sorta sends a message to the Israelis and the rest of us?

wellwisher

The problem is connected to the Pro-Palestinian encouragement from countries, that Israel cannot touch, like USA colleges. These protests from the top and very rich universities, tells Netanyahu that new rebels will continue to be funded, making Israel vulnerable if they try to comply with two state solution. Harvard University Alumni, for example, could send money to any number of proxies to impose their world view on Israel. They know better. That nonsense was counter productive. and may well be the reason there can now be no Palestinian state. Israel may purged the Hamas mafia, but now you have the long arm of the Harvard DEI mafia with tons of money.

Lefties do not think things through, due to no critical thinking skills. Instead they will now justify doing, what is feared, based on the defensive reaction by Netanyahu, that they helped to create; now possible new attackers from outside the area. The pinheads did not ask for a two state solution, but "to the sea". Netanyahu now has to be ready for more trouble.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Lefties do not think things through, due to no critical thinking skills.
That's really the human condition,
& it afflicts righties just as much.
Both elements in US government
support genocide, & fail to see the
danger this poses to Israel & the
rest of the world too.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The sense is clear. You made embellishments about how many rockets came from gaza and fired upon civilians of israel but no evidence.

And I posted that isral fired many rockets upon the civilians of gaza and destroyed many buildings.

You just dont like accepting that you could be wrong to defend the atrocities of what israel is doing.

Funny how you enjoy arguing but incapable of self reflection.
The Hamas rockets came first. So did hostage-taking.
Your "whataboutism" doesn't change that.