• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : "Netanyahu vows no Palestinian state ..."

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Not ludicrous, but either thoughtlessly vitriolic or transparently antisemitic or both.
Saying that criticising the Israeli government is anti semitic is like saying that criticising Hamas or Irans government is islamophobic. Both are statements betraying a lack of critical thinking or at least indoctrination.

Besides that point...

Israel has ALREADY killed thousands of children, so ....

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Do you have any real proof of that claim? I have been trying to keep up on the subject and it appears that Israel is trying very hard to go after Hamas leaders and militants and find and rescue the hostages. While is it terribly sad that innocent people get killed in war situations, I don’t see anything indicating Israel’s goal is to “massacre innocents”.
Of course you dont, because you have a Christian agenda behind this nonsense. So automatically you are pro Israel and anti-muslim.

Also in that statement i didnt say that massacring innocents is Israels goal. It is just a matter of fact that they are doing such.

A question I have for you is: What proof would you require to conclude that Israel's goal is to massacre innocents.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
The focus at the moment should be nothing else but demanding a complete ceasefire now. Honestly I don't understand why we are discussing anything else at the moment.
Ceasefire will stop the increasing death toll in Gaza and enable aid agencies to get life saving aid, water and medical supplies into gaza. It will also allow hospitals to receive life saving medicines, fuel and equipment they desperately need and to repair damaged hospitals. It also provides opportunities to negotiate the release of the Israeli hostages.
The war needs to stop first, killing and starving people needs to stop.

To those that are defending Netanyahu and his reckless decisions, what are you smoking? Have you seen the images and videos? Have you seen the children whose limbs are being amputated without anaesthetics? Have you seen the testimonies of journalists and doctors who have witnessed all of the horrors?
Yes, what happened on the 7th of October is horrific and shouldn't have happened but how many more civilians have to die for you to say this is not right ? Is this about revenge?
I think the people defending Netanyahu are just taking their masks off. They dont care if kids are getting maimed. They just care about Israeli domination.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Unclear if you are denying the existence of Indigenous peoples or just their rights.
When someone doesn't believe in property rights,
it's impossible to address the moral issues of theft.
Indigenous....invaders...their rights, or lack thereof,
are equal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think the people defending Netanyahu are just taking their masks off. They dont care if kids are getting maimed. They just care about Israeli domination.
They loudly & fervently say otherwise.
That they care about all people.
But actions speak louder than words.
To flee the Nazis only to become what they fled is a tragedy.

Last edited:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
They loudly & fervently say otherwise.
That they care about all people.
But actions speak louder than word.
Totally. Which is quite reflective of this genocide debate. Its as if Israel has to outrightly declare their intentions in order for us to judge against them, as if it makes sense for criminals to publicly state their crimes. And then they try to gaslight us by saying the killing of 25 000 people in Gaza is acceptable for the sake of Israels defense. They won't even accept that a genocide is being attempted or committed until the genocide is near, if not totally, completed.

Questions such as "How many people being killed is too much?" or "what requirements are needed for us to understand that a genocide is being attempted?" is never answered in a satisfying or reasonable way.

Gaslighting 101.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Totally. Which is quite reflective of this genocide debate. Its as if Israel has to outrightly declare their intentions in order for us to judge against them, as if it makes sense for criminals to publicly state their crimes. And then they try to gaslight us by saying the killing of 25 000 people in Gaza is acceptable for the sake of Israels defense. They won't even accept that a genocide is being attempted or committed until the genocide is near, if not totally, completed.

Questions such as "How many people being killed is too much?" or "what requirements are needed for us to understand that a genocide is being attempted?" is never answered in a satisfying or reasonable way.

Gaslighting 101.
They don't admit 25,000 deaths.
They only say that Hamas can't be trusted.
No alternative figure offered....just denialism.
Making it hard to count the dead is that Israel
even kills UN workers.
I still favor Israel's existence, despite the fact
that it's shown it doesn't deserve to exist
because of its oppression, war crimes, human
rights violations, threat to the entire region,
corruption of USA politics, & drain on our
taxes. But force it to behave morally.

Last edited:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
They don't admit 25,000 deaths.
They only say that Hamas can't be trusted.
No alternative figure offered....just denialism.
Making it hard to count the dead is that Israel
even kills UN workers.
I still favor Israel's existence, despite the fact
that it's shown it doesn't deserve to exist.
But it must be forced to behave morally.
Also they misrepresent the arguments of those who oppose Israels actions. As if that also means that we support Oct 7 brutal killings. Or that we don't believe that Israel should defend itself. And to me that seems to come from a disengenuous place.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also they misrepresent the arguments of those who oppose Israels actions. As if that also means that we support Oct 7 brutal killings. Or that we don't believe that Israel should defend itself. And to me that seems to come from a disengenuous place.
Their argument always devolves to....
"Anti-semite!"

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
"Nice" stereotype. I cannot stand Netanyahu and so do most Israelis, plus I strongly dislike Likud and its coalition.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But the killing will still continue by both sides, and even more, unless Hamas is removed.
Hamas is a symptom of Israel's brutal oppression.
Even if their delusional goal of eliminating Hamas
succeeded, another would rise to take its place.
Peace will only happen if Israelis give up their
inhumanity towards & oppression of non-Jews.

Laniakea

Not of this world
If a Muslim country began bombing us heavily and indiscriminately in retaliation for Uncle Sam bombing them you know thise who are OK with Israel doing it now would have an entirely different amd opposite attitude about it.
10,000 unguided missiles fired into civilian populations seems to qualify.
But uh oh! It's the Palestinians doing that, so that makes it ok, especially if those civilians are those pesky Jews that are hated so much.

Laniakea

Not of this world
You say its ludicrous to insinuate that Israel is murdering thousands of children is their intent or plan.

Israel has literally killed thousands of children already so....
According to that most trustworthy news source known as Hamas.
Coming up next....ISIS, Al Quaeda and Hezbolla have a new gun control policy!

Laniakea

Not of this world
Hamas is a symptom of Israel's brutal oppression.
Even if their delusional goal of eliminating Hamas
succeeded, another would rise to take its place.
Peace will only happen if Israelis give up their
inhumanity towards & oppression of non-Jews.
May as well claim the Nazi party and the holocaust was a symptom of the Jewish people.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
But the killing will still continue by both sides, and even more, unless Hamas is removed.
The killing will still happen if Hamas is removed. Israel will still kill Gazans. It just means that nobody will be killing Israelis from Gazas side.