• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel as an Arboretum.

socharlie

Meru is some crazy guy creating patterns. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not any closer to Judaism than Christianity of Islam.
Kabbalah knew those patterns for very long time, it is not about patterns but dance of the letters through reading those pattern would repeatedly bring you into higher levels of consciousness where you connect with God. Those patterns define what outer shell of OT says, TORAH outer shell is wrapped around the patterns, only Hebrew, Greek and Arabic alphabet allow that. Pardes meditation - that is where the prophecy and visions came from.

socharlie

I'm not saying you're wrong about that but provide me a scripture reference; because right now I don't know exactly what your meaning is.

That is not the Satan. Satan is an 100% real entity. He sets up his strongholds over the carnal minds of humans; but he is not the flesh himself. I don't glorify satan, but he's way more real than most people understand and he is always busy. (1 Peter 5:8, Job 1:7)
you know this:
2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;

3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Gen 12, just follow it...

Evil mind is death = Satan is death . All evil committed by men. Do not look for anything else...

David T

Premium Member
1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
. . . This brings up an issue I dealt with earlier today in a message in the Tree of Souls thread. If Israel isn't a different species, a non-sexual species, then the commandment that Jews not procreate with anyone but other Jews is racist. It suggests a form of racial superiority that could be damaged by interracial marriage. By law Jews can't mix genes with any other race while every other race, any other people, are free to mix and dilute their genes all they want.

Same with privileging the firstborn. The firstborn gets the best genes so that establishing a system that privileges the firstborn is a means of establishing a genetically superior race.

But in truth, Israel is not racist, and the privileging of the firstborn has nothing to do with racism or genetic tweaking to produce a superior race. Israel is an arboretum; it's supposed to be not a different race, but a whole other species. Two species come from Adam. Those who are an arboretum, genetic clones, reproducing vegetatively, and those who are a sexually reproducing species, the goy.

In an arboretum, all offspring branch out of the root of the firstborn asexually. If the firstborn is from the original root-stem, Adam, then all those who branch out from the firstborn are clones of not just the firstborn, but the first tree, Adam, and every other tree that's attached through the root-stem of the arboretum.

John

Magic mushrooms fix it all eventually. It does not matter its in the old testament its an ancient population bottleneck story actually!!! Mushrooms are interesting some only exist in context to other species! Symbiosis is indeed a fascinating topic and hilareously entertaining reading some people's understanding of the topic!!! .we aren't at the beginning of the antropocene epoch we are at the end of the antropocene epoch.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Kabbalah knew those patterns for very long time, it is not about patterns but dance of the letters through reading those pattern would repeatedly bring you into higher levels of consciousness where you connect with God. Those patterns define what outer shell of OT says, TORAH outer shell is wrapped around the patterns, only Hebrew, Greek and Arabic alphabet allow that. Pardes meditation - that is where the prophecy and visions came from.
I can only complement you on your ability to provide multiple unsubstantiated claims at a moment's notice.

socharlie

I can only complement you on your ability to provide multiple unsubstantiated claims at a moment's notice.
You see, I am a Gnostic type, Gnostics say that are spiritual and some are soul based ... 'non Kabbalah' Jews are not spiritual and
do not understand spiritual notions. so, I would not argue with you about many subjects for this reasons. "Moment notice" was not moment to me, fwiw , I explained that I was pointed to such conclusion through numerous synchronicities. Anyone you know have substantiated claims that any different that literal reading of Tanah or Talmud?

Tumah

Veteran Member
You see, I am a Gnostic type, Gnostics say that are spiritual and some are soul based ... 'non Kabbalah' Jews are not spiritual and
do not understand spiritual notions. so, I would not argue with you about many subjects for this reasons. "Moment notice" was not moment to me, fwiw , I explained that I was pointed to such conclusion through numerous synchronicities. Anyone you know have substantiated claims that any different that literal reading of Tanah or Talmud?
The real problem is that what you think is kabbalah, isn't. And what you think is Jewish, isn't. And what you think is "spiritual understanding", well, we'll leave that self-serving "proof" for those people who enjoy hitting their heads against brick walls.

socharlie

The real problem is that what you think is kabbalah, isn't. And what you think is Jewish, isn't. And what you think is "spiritual understanding", well, we'll leave that self-serving "proof" for those people who enjoy hitting their heads against brick walls.
I do not think that I mentioned about what I know about Kabbalah, I do not think it is fair to make correct conclusions.
Meru.org is Kabbalah related. especially to Jewish meditation. I did not give you any "proof" and I I mentioned the reason.
Some have very closed mind.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I do not think that I mentioned about what I know about Kabbalah, I do not think it is fair to make correct conclusions.
Meru.org is Kabbalah related. especially to Jewish meditation. I did not give you any "proof" and I I mentioned the reason.
Some have very closed mind.
I went through the site, I'm quite clear about their "kabbalah" related content. And I know you didn't give me any proof. It's because you have "spiritual understanding" that us plebeians couldn't hope to comprehend.

I'll leave you to continue your important meditations in fantasy land, hero.

74x12

you know this:
2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;

3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Gen 12, just follow it...

Evil mind is death = Satan is death . All evil committed by men. Do not look for anything else...
It's all about the Messiah. Everything points to the Messiah and His work that He will work. The blessing for all the earth is the Messiah as I was saying the seed of Abraham is the Messiah. The great nation is literal but also a spiritual people born from God and not men. Abraham is the father of the faith. Those who have the faith of Abraham are children of Abraham. (Isaiah 51) The faith of Abraham is about the Messiah. God would provide Himself a sacrifice. Faith came before the Law because it's all about what the Messiah will do for us; rather than what we can feebly do. So faith has the preeminence.

The devil is real and so are his demons. The nephilim were in the earth in those days. They are here now. Satan still has "brides" women who give themselves to satan for power etc. Yes, satan is real and has real sexual intercourse with human females. (So called brides of satan) Other demons/fallen angels also do the same thing. Research the succubus and incubus. Research paranormal activities taking place around the world. The offspring of the ancient angels(sons of God) with human women were giants. Apparently, when they died evil spirits came from their bodies. Lucifer has set himself up as a god. He's literally worshiped by people. He's as real as you or I are. We would do well to be on guard against him.

socharlie

I went through the site, I'm quite clear about their "kabbalah" related content. And I know you didn't give me any proof. It's because you have "spiritual understanding" that us plebeians couldn't hope to comprehend.

I'll leave you to continue your important meditations in fantasy land, hero.
well. I am sorry that you picked up the end that I did not mean at all. There is nothing offensive in what I said or meant. We are all are climbing the ladder of evolution of consciousness, we are on different steps, always.

socharlie

it
It's all about the Messiah. Everything points to the Messiah and His work that He will work. The blessing for all the earth is the Messiah as I was saying the seed of Abraham is the Messiah. The great nation is literal but also a spiritual people born from God and not men. Abraham is the father of the faith. Those who have the faith of Abraham are children of Abraham. (Isaiah 51) The faith of Abraham is about the Messiah. God would provide Himself a sacrifice. Faith came before the Law because it's all about what the Messiah will do for us; rather than what we can feebly do. So faith has the preeminence.

The devil is real and so are his demons. The nephilim were in the earth in those days. They are here now. Satan still has "brides" women who give themselves to satan for power etc. Yes, satan is real and has real sexual intercourse with human females. (So called brides of satan) Other demons/fallen angels also do the same thing. Research the succubus and incubus. Research paranormal activities taking place around the world. The offspring of the ancient angels(sons of God) with human women were giants. Apparently, when they died evil spirits came from their bodies. Lucifer has set himself up as a god. He's literally worshiped by people. He's as real as you or I are. We would do well to be on guard against him.
We have ability to understand good and evil, where do you put Devil in here? Satan and archons are not exactly the same, you always can pick an archon and hang name plate Satan on it...
Consciousness was spread in the world though Children of Israel, that is what God wants from us: choose good not evil.

74x12

it
We have ability to understand good and evil, where do you put Devil in here? Satan and archons are not exactly the same, you always can pick an archon and hang name plate Satan on it...
Consciousness was spread in the world though Children of Israel, that is what God wants from us: choose good not evil.
There are no archons as gnostics teach them to be.

socharlie

There are no archons as gnostics teach them to be.
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Eph6:12 Ephesians 6:12 Lexicon: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

74x12

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Eph6:12 Ephesians 6:12 Lexicon: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
These rulers(archons) are real yes. But they're rebellious angels or watchers who are considered gods. They're not my gods, but for some they are gods; as even the Most high calls them "gods" in Psalm 82. The Bible is definitely correct. It's just that I don't believe the gnostic interpretation of archons. I don't mean to offend you btw; if you're gnostic.

socharlie

These rulers(archons) are real yes. But they're rebellious angels or watchers who are considered gods. They're not my gods, but for some they are gods; as even the Most high calls them "gods" in Psalm 82. The Bible is definitely correct. It's just that I don't believe the gnostic interpretation of archons. I don't mean to offend you btw; if you're gnostic.
Paul said they are our immediate concern, all types he mentioned, not fallen angels rather what Gnostics said about them is true. they run this world. Modern church, except Gnostics is silent about archons, our governments serve archons, the are reasons for
hate because the feed on human misery...

74x12

Paul said they are our immediate concern, all types he mentioned, not fallen angels rather what Gnostics said about them is true. they run this world. Modern church, except Gnostics is silent about archons, our governments serve archons, the are reasons for
hate because the feed on human misery...
They're fallen angels as you see in Daniel 4:17 some angels (a class of angel called watchers) have authority over the earth and what goes on in it. They were given this authority by God, but apparently some of them(or a similar class of angels) have rebelled against God's ways; as God says of them "How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?" (Psalm 82). So it's obvious that they do not follow God's ways or He would have no complaint to make about them. the most High God goes further and says that they will all die because of their rebellion even though they are called "gods".

socharlie

They're fallen angels as you see in Daniel 4:17 some angels (a class of angel called watchers) have authority over the earth and what goes on in it. They were given this authority by God, but apparently some of them(or a similar class of angels) have rebelled against God's ways; as God says of them "How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?" (Psalm 82). So it's obvious that they do not follow God's ways or He would have no complaint to make about them. the most High God goes further and says that they will all die because of their rebellion even though they are called "gods".
Paul defined as something different: archas, exousias and kosmokratoras.