• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel and Palestine | The Solutions Thread

Poisonshady313

Why because they don't agree with your opinion...
No... because there are so few of them.

Neturei Karta and other similarly Orthodox, yet anti-Zionist, Jews are an extreme minority in the Orthodox Jewish community.

I'm sorry that wasn't obvious.

To say "Orthodox Jews feel this way" without being more specific... i.e. "there are a few Orthodox Jews who feel this way" is being dishonest.

Shamuwn said:
During their weekly demonstrations since last April, four unarmed N’alin residents have been killed and over 400 injured by the Israeli Defense Forces.
Unarmed people who protest an illegal wall and military occupation are terrorists.

Shamuwn

No... because there are so few of them.

Neturei Karta and other similarly Orthodox, yet anti-Zionist, Jews are an extreme minority in the Orthodox Jewish community.

I'm sorry that wasn't obvious.

To say "Orthodox Jews feel this way" without being more specific... i.e. "there are a few Orthodox Jews who feel this way" is being dishonest.

I just gave the post and let it speak for it self . Come let's be real here they know that land doesn't belong to the anyway .

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I just gave the post and let it speak for it self . Come let's be real here they know that land doesn't belong to the anyway .
That's right, Muslims overran the region 1000 years ago. Surely, deep down in their hearts, they realize that it is they who are the occupiers.

You know what I retract any statement I have said on this part of the site and say this in a simplified manner, In England the United Kingdoms Obey the law of the land, what they do in the middle east dose not actually concern us here unless it physically affects, then you have to total right to do as you will against it, I am not for fascist politics, if fact I am not for politics at all. saying that , anyone here trying to propagate their fascist view from their land anywhere in the world should not be allowed to do so, I do believe that is also part of Islamic Hadith, that when living in another country not governed under Islamic law like England, then they must obey the law of the land and the law of the land here in England says that any ideology of decontamination is a crime whether civil or criminal, this bill was past at the end of the second world war 1945.