• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

There are many who would work hand in hand with theists to make this world better. We've got quite a few on this forum, though heated arguments sometimes make this difficult to see. :cover:

Yes indeed. Just keep the secular, materlisitic, athists, capitalist, etc away from thiests as they are really corrupting us badly. They brain washed us over the past 246 years now.

They turned billions into Billions of walking zombies around.

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes indeed. Just keep the secular, materlisitic, athists, capitalist, etc away from thiests as they are really corrupting us badly. They brain washed us over the past 246 years now.

They turned billions into Billions of walking zombies around.

if people were victims of the systems of nations they were born in then we could never say God is just since none of us chosed where to born and grow up

301ouncer

Actually, I enjoy my spare time being an evil secularist blood sucking bats.

:bat::bat::bat::bat:

SECULARISM 4EVER!!!

Muwhahaah. just got you where I wanted you evil secularists blood sucking bats:

YOU: I knew them ALL THEY would not go down without a fight. but this is different. They crossed the line.

ME: You crossed the line first. You squzeed him. You hamered him to the point of the desperation. And in their despreation they turned to a man they did not fully understand.

ME: SOME MEN ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING LOGICAL. MONEY they CAN NOT BE BULLIED, BOUGHT, REASONED or NEGOTIATED WITH. Some men/secularists just want to watch the world burn.

YOU: People will die. STARTING TONIGHT, I AM A man of my WORD. Muwhahahhah.

[youtube]lyL7qR7IRCI[/youtube]
YouTube - Some men just want to watch the world burn [HD]

Only joking with you... :D

Last edited:

301ouncer

I believe secularism is not a problem as long as it reflects people's will...do you agree ? and how do you think the the islamic shariah will dominate over non muslims who don't believe in islam ?

Call it intolarence. Call it extermisim, Etc. The only think I care about is not what reflects people's will but of what reflects the majistic CREATOR's will.

People go astray and worship idols does this mean that I should also follow in their footsteps and their will and vote idol worshipping into constitution?

Mankind is ever in need of the creator. They are the weak ones and not the most powerfull.

Will they convert or it will be forced on them or by some other mechanism ?

Well when the true system is implemented which is nowhere to be seen today. We can come back and talk.

As for the ones that see the success of the system and still reject will be faced with two options really:

1. The Rod Iron of Jesus of Nazarath.
2. The Rod Iron of Jesus of Nazarath.

Their choice. Freedome and justice indeed we give.

I have no chocolate factory ,dude...why do you think i have one ?!!

You know Chocolatta muslims. They melt when the heat is turned on. :p

Last edited:

301ouncer

if people were victims of the systems of nations they were born in then we could never say God is just since none of us chosed where to born and grow up

I was born into it too. But the creator is so just that he also gave me the faculty of intellect and reasoning to distinguish the evil fruits of the system. The messengers were sent but all were denied:

(5) (Allah) will say: "Enter you in the company of nations who passed away before you, of men and jinn, into the Fire." Every time a new nation enters, it curses its sister nation (that went before) until they will be gathered all together in the Fire. The last of them will say to the first of them: "Our Lord! These misled us, so give them a double torment of the Fire." He will say: "For each one there is double (torment), but you know not."
( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #38)

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I already said how horrible these crusades were and unjustifiable but is nothing in comparison to secularisim dwarfing killings of the innocent just to gain power, profits, materialisim, slave cheap labour, etc, etc.

What is coming from secularisim will blow away the crusades 100 folds over.
secularism leads to one less motive: religion. I'm sure you fancy yourself a very smart soothsayer that is simply pointing out the "obvious evil of everyone who is not like you", but i think some would fancy you as simply a bad nut

dust1n

Zindīq
seriously dust1n, secularisim which has lead to athisim will make both of us cry one day.

Mass Murder in Your State Photo Gallery on truTV.com's Crime Library

I already said how horrible these crusades were and unjustifiable but is nothing in comparison to secularisim dwarfing killings of the innocent just to gain power, profits, materialisim, slave cheap labour, etc, etc.

What is coming from secularisim will blow away the crusades 100 folds over.

Right.. so you are you planning to address the letter that I provided that proves your assertion that 'Christianity and Islam has been free from oppression or mischief' wrong, or do you plan on avoiding it like so many other points in this thread?

Really. I'm more concerned with the groups who have a history of travesty and murder then the ones who claim will do 100 fold, but have never really done before.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
I was born into it too. But the creator is so just that he also gave me the faculty of intellect and reasoning to distinguish the evil fruits of the system. The messengers were sent but all were denied:

(5) (Allah) will say: "Enter you in the company of nations who passed away before you, of men and jinn, into the Fire." Every time a new nation enters, it curses its sister nation (that went before) until they will be gathered all together in the Fire. The last of them will say to the first of them: "Our Lord! These misled us, so give them a double torment of the Fire." He will say: "For each one there is double (torment), but you know not."
( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #38)

yes, sure but what does it have to do with what i say exactly since i am not claiming God to be unjust?

301ouncer

secularism leads to one less motive: religion. I'm sure you fancy yourself a very smart soothsayer that is simply pointing out the "obvious evil of everyone who is not like you", but i think some would fancy you as simply a bad nut

What constitues a religion or way of life is if you did not know:

To believe in. To live by. To die for.

Secular satanic has a religion, a very extermist ultra right wing elitest religion which is called secularisim.

To believe in - Constitution.

To Live by - Promote it is beacon of hope.

To Die for - Globlaisation and export of its precious commodity on the back of B522s.

301ouncer

Right.. so you are you planning to address the letter that I provided that proves your assertion that 'Christianity and Islam has been free from oppression or mischief' wrong, or do you plan on avoiding it like so many other points in this thread?

To you Again for the 100th time. To you Christianity especially, is certainly seen as more and more fair game, as a target to be lampooned, satirised.

I told you so many times that please do NOT confuse the un-informed of the pagan athistic mass of dark ages central europe and its post-christiannity rituales to the prestine and pure Alexandrian christanity and its Antiochs.

Really. I'm more concerned with the groups who have a history of travesty and murder then the ones who claim will do 100 fold, but have never really done before.

Never really been done before? There is 100 folds murder in the streets of secular nations all for self indulgence, secular outlook to life and that is nothing in comparison to the Pure defence and (murder as you call it) of lands and people from aggressive bulling secular and athistic nations.

Here just to refresh your memory: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/photogallery/murder-by-state.html

Last edited:

301ouncer

yes, sure but what does it have to do with what i say exactly since i am not claiming God to be unjust?

Sorry I must have misunderstood your text sister. It just sounded like it was the Creator's fault (la huwla wala quta illbiallah) in that these people were born into these systems.

.lava

Veteran Member
Sorry I must have misunderstood your text sister. It just sounded like it was the Creator's fault (la huwla wala quta illbiallah) in that these people were born into these systems.

i certainly can't imagine how you did that

Luminous

non-existential luminary
It is not the fault of God that your weakness leads you away from the essential and underlying truth that The Lord and Creator granted us from a start: Agnosticism

dust1n

Zindīq
To you Again for the 100th time. To you Christianity especially, is certainly seen as more and more fair game, as a target to be lampooned, satirised.

Well... to be fair it is. There is a lot of books that satirize Christianity. There are books that satirize atheism. Really, it's all fair game in literature.

I told you so many times that please do NOT confuse the un-informed of the pagan athistic mass of dark ages central europe and its post-christiannity rituales to the prestine and pure Alexandrian christanity and its Antiochs.
Will you specify. Are you referring to Alexander the Great?

Never really been done before? There is 100 folds murder in the streets of secular nations all for self indulgence, secular outlook to life and that is nothing in comparison to the Pure defence and (murder as you call it) of lands and people from aggressive bulling secular and athistic nations.
Last time I checked, murders happened everywhere. Observe.

Homicide-world2.png

Murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants.
Dated November 2009

Lightest Blue/ 0-1 1-2 2-5 5-10 10-20 >20 /Darkest Blue
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Islam will dominate!
Anyone remember Rocky IV? You know...where a grotesquely overdeveloped Russian nitwit says, "I must break you?" the bigger they are...

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
It is indeed possible Islam will dominate the earth one day. The nazis dominated much of Europe for several months before they were wiped off the planet too. I think humans are smarter than that and totalitarian systems are generally short lived.

Cheers

Kerr

What constitues a religion or way of life is if you did not know:

To believe in. To live by. To die for.

Secular satanic has a religion, a very extermist ultra right wing elitest religion which is called secularisim.

To believe in - Constitution.

To Live by - Promote it is beacon of hope.

To Die for - Globlaisation and export of its precious commodity on the back of B522s.
Secularism does not equal the US, you know. There are many secular nations that have different laws and who exist on another part of the political spectrum. Besides, you are wrong about the definition of religion. It is far more then that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, considering most people in the Middle East, especially Afghanistan, Iran (which is officially an Islam state), Iraq, and so on, most deaths are going to be Muslim. The US side didn't get a break down of Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, Pagan, and so on, so the chart is unfair on the first line.
Secondly, saying that Middle Eastern forces have more casualties has nothing to do with religion. Suicide bombings kill people on both sides, usually more Middle Easterners than Americans. Not being able to distinguish enemy from civilian tends to boost civilian deaths. And having superior training, more resources, and more developed technology will help that side die less.
And your chart is obviously flawed as it lists no Muslim causalities during the 9/11 attacks. Last I checked the hijackers where Muslim extremest who were carrying out an act of Jihad, and were sacrificing themselves for the Jihad because giving your life for the cause is the highest achievement one can accomplish and will ensure one's place in an eternal paradise.