• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

Secular means religiously neutral, as in secular laws that apply to all regardless of religion, or ethnicity. A secular Constitution is one that by being religiously neutral allows for all religions to thrive equally without discrimination. Secular is the best thing that ever happened to the religious, and judging by your post, you don't even understand this.

Rosey titles but are rotten fruits. it simply means strip mankind of their connection to the creator so satan is their helper, friend and protector.

Those same rosey titles or shall I say rotten fruits are also applied to every other thing they tawt about.

I very much understand secularisim but it is a shame that you do not understand its fruits.

Can I ask you what are the fruits of secularisim? Internet? mobile phones, computers, laptops, technology? But at the back of WHAT? 21st century slave labou? or blood drenched hands to obtain the resources of poorer nations?

Can I have all of this technology but no human suffering is involved? No I bet you not because secular systems will never allow it. It is built upon decieving mankind and the unfair practises of its financial instrument capitalisim.

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
I wasn't aware that people were forced to be muslims in saudi arabia. :confused:

secular nation is where one is free to chose faith. I dont think in saudi arabia this is allowed. To my understanding Proselytizing by non-Muslims is illegal, and conversion by Muslims to another religion (apostasy) carries the death penalty (worser than the condition of egypt before islamic conquest), so i consider saudi arabia to be not secular, and did not mean there is forced conversion to islam in saudi arabia.

So, non-islamic secular nations(not necessarily west) should take sword against saudi arabia, ist not?

Last edited:

301ouncer

So the spreading of other religions is threating? Really? You really have to take a look at religion from all sides, not just from your religions perspective. Now i know this might take some critical thinking and yes maybe some questioning of your own religion. Why is the spread of Islam or secularism so threating when to them you are just as threating? Are you afraid of losing your religions popularity to another? If so than isnt that a little arogant on your behalf?

I think you confused my two little beloved girls in my avtar to being a fun dam list christian.

I am a muslim and would have no problem living under a christian state as long as the teachings of Jesus pbuh and not that of paul is implemented. And if there were no islamic state anywhere nor there were any significant number of muslims anywhere in the world. I would stand against any invasion of the christian state.

If you read earlier posts i have mentioned this few times.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
This talk of Muslims being discouraged from forming close friendships with non-Muslims is very sad.

True friendships are a gift. If anything, I would expect to see the grace of Islam even more clearly through a kind Muslim friend. Furthermore, it would never occur to me to lead a friend astray from his or her faith, first out of respect and secondly because one's faith is a large part of who one is. Why would I try to change that of someone I admire?

301ouncer

How would a secular system be mischievous and oppressive? Obviously if America were to become Christian or Islam, many people would be oppressed as Christian/Islam laws were established. This would even cause problems for followers of that faith as the laws of another denomination are passed. If America became a Catholic nation, many other denominations would very upset as the nation would begin to pray to Mary. But because America is secular, we are all able to freely practice religion without government interference. Even violent radical groups are here and broadcasting.

I am sure Jesus pbuh will look faviroubly towards me and the rest of Humanity when he decends to put an end to this dwarfing secular and athistic darkness with a rod of iron:

Rev:12: 1: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3: And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4: And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a ROD of IRON:
and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I really recommend for secular supporters to get busy.......

301ouncer

This talk of Muslims being discouraged from forming close friendships with non-Muslims is very sad.

True friendships are a gift. If anything, I would expect to see the grace of Islam even more clearly through a kind Muslim friend. Furthermore, it would never occur to me to lead a friend astray from his or her faith, first out of respect and secondly because one's faith is a large part of who one is. Why would I try to change that of someone I admire?

There is only one nice person like anne and there are billions of walking zombie secular athists.

xkatz

You forgot to scream like a girl when you see the horror of secularisim turning into athisim nightmare.

godzilla.jpg

301ouncer

indeed this monster is appearing from the sea and land: :sad4:

(6) Evil (sins/disobedience/mischief to Allah) has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds), that He (Allah) may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allah, and begging His Pardon).
( سورة الروم , Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #41)

Just make sure Xkatz you dont become his henchmen. :)

.lava

Veteran Member
Response: Again, the issue is not the word "friend". If you like to call non-muslims friends, that's fine. I do myself. The point is that in islam, it is not permissible to have a very close an intimate relationship with a non-muslim. In other words, you should not love a non-muslim in the manner a mother loves her child. Be kind. Be compassionate. Be considerate, etc., but not on the same level and devotion as a mother to a child, brother and sister, husband and wife, etc. Such a relationship in islam is not permissible, because one is showing a great deal of affection to a person who shows absolutely no love and appreciation to the one who created them, Allah (swt). Such a relationship is disrespectful to Allah. It would be as if my mother helped a woman when she was in need, provided and cared for her, yet this woman never shows love and appreciation to my mother, and I turn around and marry her. Surely, my mother would feel disrespected by me, and if I truly loved my mother dearly, I could not possibly love a woman who would not appreciate her. This is the case when creating a very close and intimate relationship with a non-muslim. Again, be loving, kind, considerare, etc. But to a ceratin degree, out of love and appreciation for Allah(swt).

alright, Fatihah. i am unsure if i agree with you or not. because we are not talking about the same thing here. love of a mother is a kind of love i have not experienced yet. i don't think i love each human equally either. there is always a certain amount of love i have for anyone but it is up to people to let that love become stronger or weaker. but i try to keep love alive no matter what. because we know hatred from satan since he is the first one who hated human and it is his job to make people hate each other. i have never loved anyone for his disrespect for God. loving someone as a human being, simply because he is created by God itself is never same with loving the same person for his sins. they are two different things. also, loving is not equal sharing someone elses sins which is impossible. i can't see where you draw the line between being friend with someone or not. how someone perceives God, if he believes in God or not, if he shows respect or not....etc. they are all between individual and God. there is no room for me there. if i ever loved someone for his hatred for God, then what you say would make perfect sense. but that is never my reason to love, Fatihah

301ouncer

My favorite oppressive and mischievous secular actions were the nine Crusades that took place hundreds of years because secularism was even thought of.

Now.. the Christian/Muslim 'Enlightenment'.. but time all that religious dogma and fervor was able to overcome all the superstition of secularism at the time and establish science and constructive thinking.

I already said how horrible these crusades were and unjustifiable but is nothing in comparison to secularisim dwarfing killings of the innocent just to gain power, profits, materialisim, slave cheap labour, etc, etc.

What is coming from secularisim will blow away the crusades 100 folds over.

xkatz

I already said how horrible these crusades were and unjustifiable but is nothing in comparison to secularisim dwarfing killings of the innocent just to gain power, profits, materialisim, slave cheap labour, etc, etc.

What is coming will blow away the crusades 100 folds over.

All the these things happen in all sorts of societies, not just secular ones.

301ouncer

Here's my favorite!

Damn secularists always slaughtering their own sections of people by the millions!

Ah you are such a troll. I told you many times in this thread alone DO NOT please mislead the uninformed of post-christinity of central pagan europe with the pure and prestine christianity of Theological Schools of Alexandria and Antioch.

The only people you are trying to fool and I am sorry to say is yourself for an athistic and secular agenda and others who are uninformed of your blabbing of pagan central europe.

Actually to come to think of it pagan central europe were lead to such dark practises because of the infulence of mass athisim.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
There is only one nice person like anne and there are billions of walking zombie secular athists.
There are many who would work hand in hand with theists to make this world better. We've got quite a few on this forum, though heated arguments sometimes make this difficult to see. :cover:

301ouncer

All the these things happen in all sorts of societies, not just secular ones.

Yes I am sure it does. But again nothing in comparison. The mother system is the beacon of hope or shall I say " beacon of corruption and mischief"

Do you live in a box Xkaty or you busy playing with cats during your spare time? because whatever you say you will automatically will contridict yourself.

Theocracy and Divine laws is the only solution.

301ouncer

Please come again......NO SECULARISIM on the BACK of B5222's please 9/11 or no 9/11:

091130_walt_chart.png

I really think you should go worry about 9/11 in your secular streets then some cheap mosque. Just 2 days ago Twelve people have been killed and 25 injured by a gunman who opened fire in west Cumbria over capital inheretance between two twin brothers:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

Last edited:

xkatz

Do you live in a box Xkaty or you busy playing with cats during your spare time? because whatever you say you will automatically will contridict yourself.

Actually, I enjoy my spare time being an evil secularist.

:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

SECULARISM 4EVER!!!

.lava

Veteran Member
Forget them secular friends. They do a 360 turn and flip and walk away from us. not like we do not want them to be our friends, it is more so them not becoming our friends.

Most secular friends that I ever had all wanted is my destruction. Woman, WMD sex, money, international criminal fraud, the list can go on till you are left to the streets and our homes in ruin.

Their friendships were and are still to this day is all about what benefit they can get out of you. How to use you, etc.

They made my brain numb with their 24/7 nonesense. And they all without exception did not believe in any creator.

So my beloved sister please go ahead and make as many secular and creator denying friends as you like. Just do not cry on my shoulder when things go wrong.

i am not trying to make friends. already friends with any human who respond love with love though they are complete strangers. their reasons to love me is their problem. their intention or whatever benefit they search for is their problem. every single human being is alone before God. nobody is going to explain himself to me. each would explain himself to God alone. so instead offering people lack of love, i try to love. you have a problem with that? then explain why.
entire world is a nonsense. the main current tend to take everyone away from God. not just secular people and everything you say for peope who live under secular systems could be said for Muslims as well. because nature of reality does not change from one nation to another. even if we lived in a place where Sharia was applied perfectly, there would be the same current again as a test matter. so skip the names and labels. there is no escape from facing invitations to sin. take secular system away, nothing could change. nothing could ever change because people are alone. people make choices and those choices are always personal. therefor there are true believers of God in secular nations as there are followers of satan in religious nations. we are not victims of systems. we are mostlikely the victims of our own desires that we give in. anyone who wants to be close to God would be able to manage that to happen thanks to love, not the system itself

PS: that's so bald to say "don't cry on my shoulder". that's something i have never done in my life. so, please, keep that in mind. you don't know me well enough to say such a thing. and if i was really your "beloved" sister, don't wish for it but of course, you are free and you are on your own with your wishes so it is not going to be me or anyone else to embrace what you wish for others