• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

ellenjanuary

Drinking?

Today, I learned a new phrase: Three Olives Triple Shot Espresso. Yikes. If Stolichnaya brewed espresso vodka, shipped it here - yeah, I could be a drunk. :D

Muffled

Jesus in me
I was refering to more civil and peacefull 21st beacon of hope. Every new system as well as believe system had enemies within. i.e the shia, etc just as we see today the world has gathered again to try to re-chain this giant but they will fail just as they failed in the time of the ottoman caliphs vs crusaders.

It is this family members , brothers and sisters that excersicing this beacon of hope I was more or less refering to:

[youtube]m2CLbhtT2RI[/youtube]
YouTube - MAN BEHEADS HIS OWN 5 YEAR OLD SISTER

Things are not going to be the way they were. With Heaven available and this world becoming more evil, it is likely that fewer Christians will return to earth. Granted there could be some nominal Christians left but more than likely no-one will be able to tell the difference between them and an atheist. So in truth the battle will be between Islam and Atheism. To the victors go the spoiled rotten world. I have decided myself that if I were to die I would return to Heaven because I don't want any part of the wickedness that is coming.

That is a very real question: whether Islam will be able to keep the rotting process from corrupting it from within its own walls.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Things are not going to be the way they were. With Heaven available and this world becoming more evil, it is likely that fewer Christians will return to earth. Granted there could be some nominal Christians left but more than likely no-one will be able to tell the difference between them and an atheist. So in truth the battle will be between Islam and Atheism. To the victors go the spoiled rotten world. I have decided myself that if I were to die I would return to Heaven because I don't want any part of the wickedness that is coming.

That is a very real question: whether Islam will be able to keep the rotting process from corrupting it from within its own walls.

Yes - it's very fortunate that you are one of the chosen few.

Misty

That statement would be funny if it wasn't so sad someone could actually believe it to be true!

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk

I thought Jesus said the meek will inherit the Earth. And furthermore, I don't recall him throwing in any modifyers such as "spoiled" and "rotten".

I do like your notion that one can just "decide" themselves into heaven. I have decided myself that if I were to die, I would return to southern Italy where I spent three of the best years of my life. Those folks are crazy cool there and the food is out of this world . . . Perhaps it is a little slice of heaven on Earth--the spoiled rotten one.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thought Jesus said the meek will inherit the Earth. And furthermore, I don't recall him throwing in any modifyers such as "spoiled" and "rotten".
I also could have sworn I read somewhere that Jesus said that no one, not him nor the angels in Heaven but only the Father knows when the day shall come, that it shall be unexpected like a thief in the night.