• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS tourches 1,800 year old Church in Mosul

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Militant group ISIS just blew up Iraq's tomb of the Prophet Jonah in Mosul yesterday.

They or a terrorist proxy are planning to blow up the statue of David in Italy because the representation is naked which is "un-Islamic". Keep your eyes open.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Are you smoking a hookah and what is in it? What does this have to do with ISIS blowing up the Mosque of Jonah?
Here is a picture from Saturday July 19, 2014 of the Mosque of the Prophet Jonah. Look at the car license plate.

ap459847615672.jpg

Here is the video of them blowing it up yesterday.

[youtube]7Sf3RWu_vdk[/youtube]
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sf3RWu_vdk

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Do you know this nut cult of an lunatic extreme Salafist wing which is what ISIS is just also threatened if they get the chance that their "Islamic State" is targeting Mecca’s Al-Masjid al-Haram, to blow up the Kaaba?

God protect Islam from such scum, these idiot butchers are hated by millions and millions of Islam now.

Farrukh

ok, I assume now that church story mentioned in thread heading is over.

Last edited:

Farrukh

Do you know this nut cult of an lunatic extreme Salafist wing which is what ISIS is just also threatened if they get the chance that their "Islamic State" is targeting Mecca’s Al-Masjid al-Haram, to blow up the Kaaba?

this is another fake story fabricated by ISIS opponents, if Salafi want to destroy kaba, why not they did it before? there are almost 100% salafi Muslims in Saudi Arabia. it shows your ignorance.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
... no I am not wrong. ISIS is a cult, a fringe wing of lunatics and do not represent 100% the Saudi Arabian Muslim view. ISIS represents 100% of the lunatic view. Calling ISIS Muslim carte blanche is like calling Jim Jones and the People's Temple "Christian" mainstream. You are a worshipper of ISIS, not Islam it seems?

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
God help Middle Eastern Christians and curse the savages.

Better yet those savages have a turn of conscience and repent. If only that passion were turned for more constructive ends, who knows how much they could accomplish for good.

I don't know how people who claim to believe in God are so wanton in needless violence. What ever happened to the people of the book?

Last edited by a moderator:

Farrukh

... no I am not wrong. ISIS is a cult, a fringe wing of lunatics and do not represent 100% the Saudi Arabian Muslim view. ISIS represents 100% of the lunatic view. Calling ISIS Muslim carte blanche is like calling Jim Jones and the People's Temple "Christian" mainstream. You are a worshipper of ISIS, not Islam it seems?

I can see you have very low knowledge about Islam, and whatever you saying is baseless, check statistics, more than 90% arabian are salafi. destruction of kaba was a fake news fabricated by their opponents.

regarding destruction of shrines, there is no concept of shrines in Islam, shrines leads Muslims to polytheism.
do you know how many shrines are there in Saudi Arabia?, place from where Islam spread in whole world, only one, the dome over the grave of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), dates back to the seventh century AH.
this dome was not built by him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or by his companions or by those who followed them, or by those who followed the Taabi’een(followers of companions), or by the scholars and imams of the ummah. Rather this dome was built over his grave (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on the orders of one of the later kings of Egypt, namely the Sultan Qalawoon al-Saalihi who is known as King Mansoor, in 678 AH.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
do you know how many shrines are there in Saudi Arabia?, place from where Islam spread in whole world, only one, the dome over the grave of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), dates back to the seventh century AH......................

So the Dome was built circa 1300CE....

But the church in Mosul was built well over a thousand years before that...... much more than twice as old as the Dome, and now it is gone. They do not care what they do.

I have read that ISIS has recently issued an order that all Mosul women under the age of 49 are to be genitally mutilated.

I also have been reading that all prisoners taken in Syrian battles by ISIS are being beheaded. Muslim murdering Muslim.

The whole Middle East seems to be becoming an inferno...... even trouble in the United Arab Emirates where 80,000 Shia Pakistanis have been ejected from that country. Not good, is it?

All very bad.